Jump to content


E50 E75 E100 engines


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
81 replies to this topic

radmor #1 Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:30 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 8602 battles
  • 87
  • Member since:
    11-14-2010
especially with e100 should have good armor and gun but what about mobility ?140T weigh and 1200HP engine its 1200/140 =8,5horse per ton its hell not enough, it ll be same movieng bunker as maus

can e100 series be as "good at everything " as russian mediums/heavy tanks?

as for IS7 horse powwer/weight its about 14 horse per tone
t30 its 13,something so good also(but less max speed)

i really hope that e100 at the end of blody gring throw whole tree ll be a good tank at all things (armor/speed/gun)



for example 1500hp for e100 with 140tons of weigh ll be 10,7 horse per tone and that a number that no1 should complain, less than IS but good enough, i hope this 1500hp ll be considered by developers (coz i think 140 tons of weigh is nonnegociable)


PS adler touret and good engine and iam in heaven ;] good looking tank +good parameters and german tank users ll be happy ;]


i wish developers ll even answer me, cheers and have a hope ppl ;]

Vulture2k #2 Posted 28 March 2011 - 12:14 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 8512 battles
  • 449
  • [MOP] MOP
  • Member since:
    07-09-2010
i dont care about e100.. i want e50 and e75 to be great tanks and fun to play :/

e50 should be the best german medium ingame.. e75 the best german heavy and e100 the best german uberheavy..  :o but i fear they will suck too.. just because.

Terrorsatan #3 Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:53 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 17371 battles
  • 713
  • [KA3HA] KA3HA
  • Member since:
    07-23-2010

View PostVulture2k, on 28 March 2011 - 12:14 AM, said:


e50 should be the best german medium ingame..

E50 aint Medium

its heavy -.-

history fail!

Overlord #4 Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:58 AM

    Commander

  • Military Reserve
  • 3862 battles
  • 5,927
  • Member since:
    06-03-2010

View PostTerrorsatan, on 28 March 2011 - 09:53 AM, said:

E50 aint Medium

its heavy -.-

history fail!

Going to be a medium in game.

Paavopesusieni #5 Posted 28 March 2011 - 12:16 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 10281 battles
  • 820
  • [FHA] FHA
  • Member since:
    07-06-2010

View PostOverlord, on 28 March 2011 - 10:58 AM, said:

Going to be a medium in game.

AweSOME! This day is beautiful day!

Also it ain't history fail, E50 is a Panther replacement so it's medium tank. People should already learn that tanks ain't classified only by their weight but for example also by their armament.

Pallevante #6 Posted 28 March 2011 - 12:48 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 4117 battles
  • 5
  • [SRAG] SRAG
  • Member since:
    09-02-2010

View PostOverlord, on 28 March 2011 - 10:58 AM, said:

Going to be a medium in game.

But what can you say as for mobility/armor? Do you have any goals/aims in this department that you can share with us? Such as compared to say panther 1/2 or other german tanks?

Overlord #7 Posted 28 March 2011 - 01:36 PM

    Commander

  • Military Reserve
  • 3862 battles
  • 5,927
  • Member since:
    06-03-2010

View PostPallevante, on 28 March 2011 - 12:48 PM, said:

But what can you say as for mobility/armor? Do you have any goals/aims in this department that you can share with us? Such as compared to say panther 1/2 or other german tanks?

It is likely to get 120mm front hull weighing about 60 tons, most possible engine is Maybach HL234 900 h.p. which is expected to produce up to 1200 HP with supercharging.

Posted Image

Don't know how it is going to work in game. Must be a peculiar MT.

E-50 chassis - Einheitslaufwerk produced by MAN.

http://s001.radikal....6e39f1642b9.jpg

Posted Image

http://s003.radikal....02c0144ff1e.jpg

Posted Image

radmor #8 Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:17 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 8602 battles
  • 87
  • Member since:
    11-14-2010

View PostOverlord, on 28 March 2011 - 01:36 PM, said:


Don't know how it is going to work in game. Must be a peculiar MT.




ok U dont know, the same thing is with e75 and e100?

When Devs ll finally decide they ll share this info on forums in oficial threads? its very important for me and other players, thing which ll decide in which tree goes ;]

PS if person was CTB and OBT ll get 2 tanks?

Overlord #9 Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:51 PM

    Commander

  • Military Reserve
  • 3862 battles
  • 5,927
  • Member since:
    06-03-2010

View Postgoslaw, on 28 March 2011 - 02:17 PM, said:

ok U dont know, the same thing is with e75 and e100?

When Devs ll finally decide they ll share this info on forums in oficial threads? its very important for me and other players, thing which ll decide in which tree goes ;]

PS if person was CTB and OBT ll get 2 tanks?

Go medium path, if you want to get medium tanks, go heavy path, if you want to get heavy ones. It's quite easy.

Nishizumi77 #10 Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:18 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 31735 battles
  • 341
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    07-02-2010
E-50 will be another T9 med?

ArmorShark7 #11 Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:33 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 2128 battles
  • 213
  • Member since:
    08-22-2010

View PostOverlord, on 28 March 2011 - 01:36 PM, said:

It is likely to get 120mm front hull weighing about 60 tons, most possible engine is Maybach HL234 900 h.p. which is expected to produce up to 1200 HP with supercharging.

Posted Image

Don't know how it is going to work in game. Must be a peculiar MT.
Is the E-50 going to be some sort of heavier alternative to the Panther II?

Or are you planning to make the E-50 the tier IX medium and the PII tier VIII?

Overlord #12 Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:39 PM

    Commander

  • Military Reserve
  • 3862 battles
  • 5,927
  • Member since:
    06-03-2010

View PostArmorShark7, on 28 March 2011 - 03:33 PM, said:

Is the E-50 going to be some sort of heavier alternative to the Panther II?

Or are you planning to make the E-50 the tier IX medium and the PII tier VIII?

Both options are possible. This is under discussion currently.

Panzerfausten #13 Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:31 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 6603 battles
  • 64
  • [MOP] MOP
  • Member since:
    01-12-2011
If the E-50 will be a med, would it be possible to have alongside either the Panther or the P-II?

radmor #14 Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:18 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 8602 battles
  • 87
  • Member since:
    11-14-2010
Dev so u mean that e50 wouldnt be in vertical line with other e serie tanks?

if u want to know my opinion i prefer that the all e tanks ll be in same line, whats wrong with this?
http://statcdn.world..._full_(eng).jpg

so E50 tier VIII than after research E75 as tier IX and then after research E100 as tier X

and if e50 ll me med or heavy who cares?! ;D important is that this tank ll be good at everything so mobility armor and gun thats all, clasification itself doesnt matter(exept moving crew from e50 to e75- than if both ll be heavy is better)

wieh #15 Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:02 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 31294 battles
  • 80
  • Member since:
    09-15-2010
@ Overlord
that's realy good news for me, thank you!

I think best way is made medium T10 E50>T55>M47, players get more tanks and of course it'ss better from econimc site for WG
what about T75/T100?

I hope E 100 will be something like half maus half IS 7 faster than maus but slower than IS tc.

i know it's wrong place but do you thinking meybe about add more skills for crew (like detector) and made limit like maks 2 - main/second skill?
ew. add more equipment?

posthumecaver #16 Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:53 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10147 battles
  • 559
  • Member since:
    12-27-2010

View PostOverlord, on 28 March 2011 - 03:39 PM, said:

Both options are possible. This is under discussion currently.

Please make the Panther Tier 7 and Panther II Tier 8, reduce the health points and if necessary the guns also (let say 75mm L100 for Panther and Panther II Long 88 or/and a normal 105 mm/L55)....

And please give us a chance to spring the 3001 P, it is a horrible grind (may be change places with 3001 H so people who wants to change between heavy and med line should play with it, good penalty for their indecision :))

3001 H is fun tank to play with but unfortunately in an odd placement in the techtree nearly nobody plays it.....

Overlord #17 Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:27 AM

    Commander

  • Military Reserve
  • 3862 battles
  • 5,927
  • Member since:
    06-03-2010

View Postposthumecaver, on 29 March 2011 - 08:53 AM, said:

Please make the Panther Tier 7 and Panther II Tier 8, reduce the health points and if necessary the guns also (let say 75mm L100 for Panther and Panther II Long 88 or/and a normal 105 mm/L55)....

And please give us a chance to spring the 3001 P, it is a horrible grind (may be change places with 3001 H so people who wants to change between heavy and med line should play with it, good penalty for their indecision :))

3001 H is fun tank to play with but unfortunately in an odd placement in the techtree nearly nobody plays it.....

If Panther II goes to tier 8 it will be deprived of 10.5 cm gun.

posthumecaver #18 Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:42 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10147 battles
  • 559
  • Member since:
    12-27-2010

View PostOverlord, on 29 March 2011 - 09:27 AM, said:

If Panther II goes to tier 8 it will be deprived of 10.5 cm gun.

I mean not the 10.5 from Panther II but the short 10.5 from the King Tiger.....may be lit bit less RoF....

The problem that I experience too often with Panther and long 88, I can not punish an enemy that is driving in open field without any fear from my 220 damage....

They are not doing this against T-44 and head kiss the T-44 because its 390 damage is a deterrent force but not 220 from Long 88, with the practical average spotting distance of 250 m, I can score 2 hits with Long 88 a damage of 440 (if I am lucky and I have no bounce) before other tank (for ex T-44) head kisses me but with a T-44 (390 damage of 122mm) in 250m I can cause 780 damage....

With current gun configuration of Panther, Panther have no force to prevent other tank to not do things they would never do in real life battlefield...

Shoeshine #19 Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:43 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 13193 battles
  • 692
  • Member since:
    10-05-2010

View PostOverlord, on 29 March 2011 - 09:27 AM, said:

If Panther II goes to tier 8 it will be deprived of 10.5 cm gun.
Why?
KT gets one, Ferdi gets one, not sure but dont most US tanks from T7 onwards get the 105mm? and most Russian tanks get  something bigger, hell the Russian T6 meds get a 100mm and there T5 Heavy gets the 107 & 152mm  why cant the Germans T8 med get something to compete with?

Overlord #20 Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:07 AM

    Commander

  • Military Reserve
  • 3862 battles
  • 5,927
  • Member since:
    06-03-2010

View PostShoshine, on 29 March 2011 - 09:43 AM, said:

Why?
KT gets one, Ferdi gets one, not sure but dont most US tanks from T7 onwards get the 105mm? and most Russian tanks get  something bigger, hell the Russian T6 meds get a 100mm and there T5 Heavy gets the 107 & 152mm  why cant the Germans T8 med get something to compete with?

It's a bit alogical to have Schmalturm in-game with 10.5 cm mounted. Better to introduce something more credible.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users