Jump to content


Can we have an over 18's server..


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Phil_McCavity #1 Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5464 battles
  • 68
  • Member since:
    05-14-2013
please......

TinyViking #2 Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 7287 battles
  • 2,917
  • Member since:
    05-08-2013
It would be impossible to enforce so sadly that won't ever happen.

Fluffy_Bunny_Pants #3 Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4024 battles
  • 210
  • Member since:
    04-23-2013

View PostPhil_McCavity, on 29 October 2013 - 05:32 PM, said:

please......

Says the man with Thomas the Tank Engine avatar....
:trollface:

Phil_McCavity #4 Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5464 battles
  • 68
  • Member since:
    05-14-2013
They were going to add thomas but it was too OP...

View PostFluffy_Bunny_Pants, on 29 October 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

Says the man with Thomas the Tank Engine avatar....
:trollface:
Funny coming from someone whose nick is fluffy bunny pants..

Edited by Phil_McCavity, 29 October 2013 - 05:40 PM.


cpt_Andrew #5 Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19906 battles
  • 196
  • [VRA] VRA
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013
Age does.not really matters, more like the stats. Someone can be under 18  but be a gentle player and some can be over 25 but be a nightmare in chat... The former possibly has better stats as he or she managed to learn that teamplay does not mean you do it I watch and if you do it wrong you are brainless noobs, but doing my best to sup the others and win...
Thus I say, that we should have an over 50% WR server :-)

Fluffy_Bunny_Pants #6 Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4024 battles
  • 210
  • Member since:
    04-23-2013

View PostPhil_McCavity, on 29 October 2013 - 05:38 PM, said:

They were going to add thomas but it was too OP...
No insult intended. Just enjoyed the irony.
Good idea but non enforceable.
And its attitude rather than age that matters. IMO

Edited by Fluffy_Bunny_Pants, 29 October 2013 - 05:42 PM.


Furyien #7 Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 19752 battles
  • 78
  • [SWEPH] SWEPH
  • Member since:
    01-22-2012
its not hard to enforce. just time consuming.

and yes there can be good teens out there but id rather play with crapadults then a gaggle of mupptards whom i can physically manhandle.

thats the key part here. the key part about the intrawebs. you can be a snotpicking floppyfaced honkadoodle and still come across as the gentleman of the year
playing like a god. or you can be a suit with an impressive education and come across as the afor mentioned.

but like i said. in almost all cases the maturity of an individual will shine through at some point or another. be bad language, attention problems or impatience.

ive spent alot of time in mmos at very very high levels of playing and its always been a hassle at one point or another with most people under 25 id say. (atleast men girls tend to be slight more mentally atuned)

you dont want some 17 year old get a hormone fit during world first atempts trust me. that will spoil your week for you.

tigerstreak #8 Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:24 PM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 23531 battles
  • 3,546
  • [BL33T] BL33T
  • Member since:
    12-23-2010
or just have a sign in option, that you must sign in over 18!!!
or the options are set for auto censor, so the kiddies +wg dont get their nappies in a twist, hearing naughty words
+sub human scum can neg rep each other

Edited by tigerstreak, 08 November 2013 - 10:58 PM.


CuteGargoyle #9 Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17993 battles
  • 2,005
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011
:ohmy:   NO!   :ohmy:

Don't make me play with just my age group. I have to endure them most of the day.

View PostLord_Havoc, on 07 November 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

............atleast men girls tend to be slight more mentally atuned)

you dont want some 17 year old get a hormone fit during world first atempts trust me. that will spoil your week for you.

Yes girls tend to be more mature, and smarter, than boys.

Hormone fit???........ :angry: ........Ok I'll give you that one.

tigerstreak #10 Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 23531 battles
  • 3,546
  • [BL33T] BL33T
  • Member since:
    12-23-2010

View PostCuteGargoyle, on 07 November 2013 - 11:54 PM, said:

:ohmy:   NO!   :ohmy:

Don't make me play with just my age group. I have to endure them most of the day.
the 18 sign in, could be a sign that the person accepts adult content +wont cry to a moderator?

Pandabird #11 Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 33973 battles
  • 4,526
  • [KOFF] KOFF
  • Member since:
    05-19-2013

View Posttigerstreak, on 07 November 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

or just have a sign in option, that you must sign in over 18!!!
or the options are set for auto censor, so the kiddies +wg dont get their nappies in a twist, hearing naughty words
+sub human scum can neg rep each other

fixed that neg rep because you have a point.
In my country we curse a lot, so much in fact it's a part of everyday life.
It's hard to adapt to the rules when you get that adrenaline rush ingame and you just want to scream **** yeah! in your face you little ****
Today's world is way too fragile, no mane to stretch out from time to time for anyone. World of censor.
I don't insult people. But i don't mind insults. I like reading when people rage and imagine they are that "angry german kid" you can see on youtube
I want to be able to counter and deflect insults without having to care, not just about age, but everything else. Nowadays you can't even throw an insult about someone's toaster because it's politically incorrect. Such a perfect world we live in. sun is shining. I'm ranting

I have a sudden urge to just say **** you. And you know i have nothing against you. it's just because it's not allowed to.
world of puke

tigerstreak #12 Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 23531 battles
  • 3,546
  • [BL33T] BL33T
  • Member since:
    12-23-2010

View PostPandabird, on 17 November 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

fixed that neg rep because you have a point.
In my country we curse a lot, so much in fact it's a part of everyday life.
It's hard to adapt to the rules when you get that adrenaline rush ingame and you just want to scream **** yeah! in your face you little ****
Today's world is way too fragile, no mane to stretch out from time to time for anyone. World of censor.
I don't insult people. But i don't mind insults. I like reading when people rage and imagine they are that "angry german kid" you can see on youtube
I want to be able to counter and deflect insults without having to care, not just about age, but everything else. Nowadays you can't even throw an insult about someone's toaster because it's politically incorrect. Such a perfect world we live in. sun is shining. I'm ranting

I have a sudden urge to just say **** you. And you know i have nothing against you. it's just because it's not allowed to.
world of puke
thanks.
i think the political correctness movement has made people LESS tolerant.
now the "pc" bunch, criticise others +their lack of tolerance of the people they are criticising is acceptable?
reminds me of a south park episode where they kids get sent to an "intolerance camp", where no intolerance, is tolerated.

F_U_C_K_M_E_M_O_R_E #13 Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 32163 battles
  • 537
  • Member since:
    10-20-2011
18 + server might end-up with less insults in the battle-chat.......as we all know most of the kids go mental and rage about loosing............



Commander_Chris #14 Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:43 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21777 battles
  • 1,110
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    09-05-2012
<---- 14 year old here. Certainly not as stupid and arrogant as some younger people in this game.

http://worldoftanks....ommander_Chris/

Commander_Chris #15 Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:45 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21777 battles
  • 1,110
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    09-05-2012
Check out this topic I did - see the peoples reaction and then say you want an 18+ server.
http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

Commander_Chris #16 Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21777 battles
  • 1,110
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    09-05-2012

View PostDouble_Eagle, on 18 November 2013 - 04:32 PM, said:

18 + server might end-up with less insults in the battle-chat.......as we all know most of the kids go mental and rage about loosing............


Definitely not as bad as that. Was laughing all the way through  :teethhappy:

Industrial7 #17 Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3286 battles
  • 483
  • Member since:
    12-08-2012
I personally think that it is people who are 12-13 and under that are the problem, after that people aren't that bad and either ways, people will just fake their age like they do on social networks.

Grand_Moff_Tano #18 Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1764 battles
  • 10,728
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011
We don't need an X-Rated server, unless of course Strip Poker is involved but until that happens you don't get my vote.

Anabolicus #19 Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30884 battles
  • 11
  • [AH-G] AH-G
  • Member since:
    07-16-2012
I strongly recommend the gameteam to open a +18 server - where u have to prove u are 18, fx by adding socialsecuritynumber. Maybe a server where all PAYING players are would be a solution? I know all can be hacked, but playing at weekend and early evening is starting to be no fun at all - all Kiddies are hiding not doing anything at all, just firing some shots in the air so they cant be called bot. When all other are Down then they start picking out the almost death tanks to get more experience than the ones rly playing!
Miles/Metres driven in a tank should give experience, then maybe its not attractive to just hide in the far away corner of the map (maybe TD's some other solution) - that way scouts at least get something for beeing oneshotted all time...or give scouts 2 million HP, maybe then they stand a chance to survive while doing their job more than just 5 seconds?!?!
Overall its just annoying playing with Kiddies not caring at all about how to teamplay, and not playing the map at all! Its a pitty, cause some youngsters are good players....but the masses of NOOBIOTkiddies are killing the fun!

Commander_Chris #20 Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21777 battles
  • 1,110
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    09-05-2012

View PostAnabolicus, on 18 November 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

I strongly recommend the gameteam to open a +18 server - where u have to prove u are 18, fx by adding socialsecuritynumber. Maybe a server where all PAYING players are would be a solution? I know all can be hacked, but playing at weekend and early evening is starting to be no fun at all - all Kiddies are hiding not doing anything at all, just firing some shots in the air so they cant be called bot. When all other are Down then they start picking out the almost death tanks to get more experience than the ones rly playing!
Miles/Metres driven in a tank should give experience, then maybe its not attractive to just hide in the far away corner of the map (maybe TD's some other solution) - that way scouts at least get something for beeing oneshotted all time...or give scouts 2 million HP, maybe then they stand a chance to survive while doing their job more than just 5 seconds?!?!
Overall its just annoying playing with Kiddies not caring at all about how to teamplay, and not playing the map at all! Its a pitty, cause some youngsters are good players....but the masses of NOOBIOTkiddies are killing the fun!

What age do you refer to?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users