Golden Joystick Awards 2013 - SerB trolled us?

GoldenJoystickAwards2013 T7CombatCar SerB

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

ivan28 #1 Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 29282 battles
  • [KISS-] KISS-
Grettings commanders,

YES IT'S ANOTHER GOLDEN JOYSTICK AWARDS TOPIC :izmena: .
Do we really get the T7 Combat Car because they win OR just because we voted? Let's see what WG says: "As a sign of our gratitude, we will be giving out a special vehicle – the T7 Combat Car. This is a Tier II American light tank and is exclusively for this event." Which means that we will get the T7 Combat Car because they have won. Now, lets see the news from the famous website ftr.wot-news.com: "SerB states that WG would give out the T7 Combat Car even if WoT didn’t win, “as a reward for voting” Sooo we would get the tank regardless If we voted or not. Also this means we did get nothing for their "victory" at Golden Joystick Awards. So, next year don't vote for WoT, let some people vote it and we will get another tank without winning the Golden joystick awards 2014, we will get it just because we voted.  :glasses:
Now seriously, let's tell the truth, they didn't respect our votes. Let's see the Golden Joystick Awards 2012 vs 2013

Golden Joystick awards 2012:
Bonus code, which will give you 3 days of Premium Account and additional premium consumables! (will be provided on November 2)
High Tier vehicles discount (they will cost the same credits as their 'predecessors' in the Tech Tree). This will include:
Tier IX Medium Tanks
Tier IX Tank Destroyers
Tier IX Heavy Tanks
Tier VII Self-Propelled Gun Artillery
The following tier VIII Premium Vehicles will receive a 15% discount:
T34
Lowe
IS-6
T26E4 Super Pershing
8.8 cm Pak 43 JagdTiger
x5 XP for 1st victory
50% Discounts on equipment
50% Discounts on garage slots
50% Discounts on crew (re)training

Golden Joystick Awards 2013:

Nothing. They gave us the T7 not because they won, but because we voted.

P.S: If I'm wrong sorry. Also sorry for bad english  :smile:

Attached Files

• Attached File   ftr.wot-news.jpg   134.64K

Raikan13 #2 Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20596 battles
It's called ''Carrot and stick'' system....this year it seems to be the stick time :trollface:

TinyViking #3 Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

Major

• Player
  • 6989 battles

View Postivan28, on 29 October 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

Grettings commanders,

YES IT'S ANOTHER GOLDEN JOYSTICK AWARDS TOPIC :izmena: .
Do we really get the T7 Combat Car because they win OR just because we voted? Let's see what WG says: "As a sign of our gratitude, we will be giving out a special vehicle – the T7 Combat Car. This is a Tier II American light tank and is exclusively for this event." Which means that we will get the T7 Combat Car because they have won. Now, lets see the news from the famous website ftr.wot-news.com: "SerB states that WG would give out the T7 Combat Car even if WoT didn’t win, “as a reward for voting” Sooo we would get the tank regardless If we voted or not. Also this means we did get nothing for their "victory" at Golden Joystick Awards. So, next year don't vote for WoT, let some people vote it and we will get another tank without winning the Golden joystick awards 2014, we will get it just because we voted. :glasses:
Now seriously, let's tell the truth, they didn't respect our votes. Let's see the Golden Joystick Awards 2012 vs 2013

Golden Joystick awards 2012:
Bonus code, which will give you 3 days of Premium Account and additional premium consumables! (will be provided on November 2)
High Tier vehicles discount (they will cost the same credits as their 'predecessors' in the Tech Tree). This will include:
Tier IX Medium Tanks
Tier IX Tank Destroyers
Tier IX Heavy Tanks
Tier VII Self-Propelled Gun Artillery
The following tier VIII Premium Vehicles will receive a 15% discount:
T34
Lowe
IS-6
T26E4 Super Pershing
8.8 cm Pak 43 JagdTiger
x5 XP for 1st victory
50% Discounts on equipment
50% Discounts on garage slots
50% Discounts on crew (re)training

Golden Joystick Awards 2013:

Nothing. They gave us the T7 not because they won, but because we voted.

P.S: If I'm wrong sorry. Also sorry for bad english :smile:
It's funny, last year we were accused of bribing our way to victory, this year we asked players to vote for us only if they felt we deserved it and now we are being called cheap / ungrateful. Oh well, I guess you can't please some people.

jaskap77 #4 Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9972 battles
  • [NORSU] NORSU
Hmm...

I guess for this case phrase "damned if you do, damned if you don't".

I personally don't see WG breaking any promises since, as iScending stated, players were not encouraged to vote in any way by "if we win, we give you 5x xp special, discounts..."

Monster95alpha19 #5 Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 35389 battles
  • [TKEA] TKEA

View Postjaskap77, on 31 October 2013 - 02:24 PM, said:

Hmm...

I guess for this case phrase "damned if you do, damned if you don't".

I personally don't see WG breaking any promises since, as iScending stated, players were not encouraged to vote in any way by "if we win, we give you 5x xp special, discounts..."
some players don't like to be bribed...like me, honestly, i like that we don't get any Event because already big events kills my nerves when all the lemmings are crawling in the randoms...less events = better for me..

jaskap77 #6 Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9972 battles
  • [NORSU] NORSU

View PostTitaniu, on 31 October 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

some players don't like to be bribed...like me, honestly, i like that we don't get any Event because already big events kills my nerves when all the lemmings are crawling in the randoms...less events = better for me..

Yup, you took words right out of my mouth.

To me it seems that, whenever there's 5x XP special somehow players just go blindfold lemming mode.

Also tagged with GoldenJoystickAwards2013, T7CombatCar, SerB

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users