You think WG & WoT is bad? Go play EA's NFS World.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Darkblood96 #1 Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26750 battles
  • [TAF-G] TAF-G
Good afternoon all.
I was just thinking, what i used to play, before WoT, i used to play NFS World.
Yea, the worst companies worst game, just fun because its currently the only online so-called f2p game.
Let me tell you how things work there, with a bit of comparision.

In the game called Need for Speed World, where you can improve your car's performance by installing performance parts, and you cannot remove them, once you uninstall them from your car, they are gone.
In the game called Need for Speed World there is no visiual customization avaliable for in game cash. You have to pay a currency called Speedboost ( Like our gold ) to achieve any kind of visual customization.
In the game called Need for Speed World, general chat was hacked by some russian dudes, which was really funny by the way ( jpg files in general chat, no idea how ),  went down and EA said "We will fix it in a week" and its still down. Oh, and that was 2 years ago :teethhappy:
In the game called Need for Speed World, multiplayer races are swarming with auto-finishers ( hackers ) whom finishes the races before it does even starts.
In the game called Need for Speed World, the cars sold for in-game cash are the worst cars in game. They are no match for the SpeedBoost cars.
In the game called Need for Speed World, earning / looting performance parts are nearly impossible. There is no such thing called Daily missions or weekend specials like here, only a bullsh*t called Treasure Hunt which gives next to nothing.
In the game called Need for Speed World everything is worse.
In the game called World of Tanks what we have is somewhat good dev team whom sometimes listens to us.
Trust me my friends. WG and WoT is better. Its fair here. Its not pay2win. Its not pay2play. Everything is getting sorted out patch by patch, in NFS W, everything goes worse and worse, game is same since the day it started.
Just wait & believe, things will get better.  :smile:
Edit. Forgot to add.
Only thing EA ever did good is the game called Crysis.
After playing Crysis 3, BF4 looks like improved SuperMario.

Edited by Darkblood96, 02 November 2013 - 03:49 PM.

Kameho #2 Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 7844 battles
  • [LOLI] LOLI
EA.

Note the E and A put togheter.

You know what it means in my language?

it means COMPLETE BLOODY EYE GAUGING BOLLOXHAIR STUCK IN YOUR THROAT WICH CAUSES U TO ENDLESSLY GAG WHILE HAVING A BAD CASE OF DIARREAH AND 42 DEGREES FEVER.

I shudder when thinking it.

<- Meanwhile playing BF4.

Ascari #3 Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18338 battles
You havent played Free to play P2W games before?

Edited by Ascari, 02 November 2013 - 04:04 PM.

Ascari #4 Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18338 battles
You think NFS World is bad? you havnet Tried Granado Espada / Sword of the new world - Worst Free To Play game in the world - let me tell you why . it is . the bigest.  Pay to Win Game . in the world . people spend over 40 000 Euro on their Items , and they need MORE THAN 1 . i spend 1400 Euro on an armor and gambled to made it to a +9 what was worth about 8400 euro , and it still wasent enough , still got ONE Shotted by people who spend more money on cash shop items

i just did math , one guy had a really good item in the game, what requires on AVREDGE - 27 million points of "gpoints" cash shop items to make it. 84k Gpoints cost 60 Euro . to get 27million gpoints thats 321 GVC (Game Value Codes) of 8400 Gpoints - That is 321 x 60 Euros = 19285 Euro . to make an item my Friend had in that game, but wait, theres more , people spend evne more than that . There are people who spend on Avredge 500 Euro Per month if not more, to the game, and done that for since the game came out in 2007 July

Trollin1 #5 Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2428 battles
You should try Clash of clans on iOS ... if you don't spend on that game, you get nowhere. It's also chock full of window lickers.

Darkblood96 #6 Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26750 battles
  • [TAF-G] TAF-G
See, there is worse than WoT :smile:

Furyien #7 Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19256 battles
  • [SWEPH] SWEPH
40 000 euros in a game? yeah that sounds about right.

a good game where the devs worked closely with the community was Daoc (the older parts) for every change there was a poll a disucssion that could carry on for weeks on even the smallest alteration. now that was good and a good caring community as a whole.

wg isnt bad they have never been bad. in ways they are quite good. sure they are biased sure they have their way but comparing to most thats not bad at all.

take blizzard whom listened to whiners, children angry parents and [edited]and took something great and turned it into crap.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users