Killing team-mates punishment

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

the_nebuchadnezzar #1 Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 45009 battles
I have a question? In one game, one TD was keep using the term „idiot“ to adress to ppl, including me. So I`ve bumped him a little, just to atention him. So he turn around and fire at me. So I shot back and killed him. Then, out of the blue, another team-mate start fire at me so killed him also. After the game ended, I saw that my name in the garage was turned blue. Am I going to be banned or anything?? And if the answer is „yes“, for how long. The guid doesn`t say... thx

basin79 #2 Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles
Banned.

artistar #3 Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 23347 battles
You're on 'probation' for a set amount of games(don't know how many, but not that many): been there myself. It's not purgatory!......

Fenomenmusic #4 Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16760 battles
Never. Ever. Teamkill. Anyone.

GiraffeInATopHat #5 Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4565 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
NEVER KILL A TEAM MATE!

B_O_D_A_C_I_O_U_S #6 Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7211 battles
Happend to me on two occasions, still dont know why, i did filed a complaint.

K_A #7 Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:57 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13577 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Damage team mates, you turn blue. Keep damaging team mates, and you will get a ban. the length depends on how often you've damaged team mates in the past and whether or not it is your first ban from team killing.

Normally all damage you do to your team mates will count as "team damage". this is bad, and should NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER be done. EVER. Even if they shoot you, you should keep calm, they do it enough and they will get banned for it. The only exception to this case are people who turn blue. If someone has turned blue from shooting too many friendlies, your team can now kill him WITHOUT getting penalized themselves. Get rid of the problem, so to speak.

But you shouldn't worry, as long as you don't shoot at more friendlies anymore. After enough games your name will turn back to white and all will be well. But just so you know, you're kinda hanging on the edge right now, so if you shoot at any team mates in the next 25-50 or so games, there's a very high chance that you will instantly turn back to blue if not banned straight away for it.

Furyien #8 Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18658 battles
  • [SWEPH] SWEPH
i think the banning is far to lenient.

i was rumbling out in a fight where 3 tanks on my team started shooting at me right away. now i was top dog in my is 3 and all 3 of the other ones where low to mid range in the fight.

in a few moments i had a dmg engine both tracks dmg and a dead radio operator as well as a few hundred hps in ddmg. ive repeteadly told them to stop shooting at me.

they keep shooting at me so i count them as hostile at that point and return fire. another fella whom has watched this unfold also comes to my aid and we are forced to kill them.

at the end of it the 3 muppets had dmg 4 of our tanks since we held back after the game i was instantly banned for a day or whatnot. what bugged me was that no one else in this mess was. half the team had engaged in selfkilling more or less.

so if someone shots at you they should be considered hostile. ofc you can be smart about it and not care if its an arty splash or a speedy git that just graced you as he tried to support you.

however volontary fire at you or bots that sit and spam shots across the map at the opening stages of the game should be free to get killed. without any reprecussions to the defendant.

its all kept tracked off so this should be no problem at all.

we have all been in the fights where a scout goes apeshit at the start. shoots up tanks on the friendly team stalls the advance and all that. some kill it some dont some fear doing so for they might be banned themselves.

i wrote wg a mail about the debacle i described above and i got the response that if someone starts to shoot me to crapon my own team i better suck it up and take it.

well i know for a fact most of us arent wired that way. if someone is intent on messing with you or messing up the team they will do so and they will keep doing so because they are protected by the current set of "rules"

ffa on the morons imo. tanks that start banging away at your own arty you or what not should be shot by team mates and then banned themselves. period.

the bans should also be much longer. weeks and months most people have half a dozen acounts anyhow so its not like it matters much.

Furyien #9 Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18658 battles
  • [SWEPH] SWEPH
oh i forgot!

also when advanced verbal racism occurs that person should have his account removed. ty for all the fish but your not welcome in the game no more.

ive stressed this i several emails to wg most where i have received no response, should we then assume that wg endorse rascism?

its not only offensive its also very much illegal. without sounding like a cliche hatecrime is serious business in most european nations.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users