Jump to content


[9.17+] Tank Icon Maker (v051, 13 March 2017)

icons mod

  • Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

Quaksen #141 Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:58 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 23571 battles
  • 1,176
  • [2PDD] 2PDD
  • Member since:
    03-29-2013

View Postmethoz, on 18 December 2016 - 12:15 PM, said:

So, there is not working wersion? :/

There is. See Aslain's post. Just a few above yours.



Romkyns #142 Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:44 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 206 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    06-01-2012
An official release of v051 with support for 9.17+ has been released. Huge thanks to BufferOverflow, who did 99% of the work to make this happen!

kupjones #143 Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:43 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 40
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostRomkyns, on 13 March 2017 - 01:44 AM, said:

An official release of v051 with support for 9.17+ has been released. Huge thanks to BufferOverflow, who did 99% of the work to make this happen!

 

If you would like to visit the developer's site, go to http://roman.st/TankIconMaker/Download

---- EDIT --- That was for everyone else, Romkyns, I figure you already know where the developer's website is located.  :facepalm:

 


Edited by kupjones, 13 March 2017 - 06:47 PM.


leeuniverse #144 Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:57 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 52 battles
  • 1,136
  • Member since:
    10-21-2013

Hey  Romkyns....

 

I've told Wargaming to get off their behinds and do these 6 fixes for me to come to the game again.

One of them include implementing your mod into the Game itself, to buy it from you even, so people can customize their own Tank icons.

 

Of course, they don't listen, or take forever to listen, so we'll likely never get it or have to wait another 5 years for it to happen.  Ugh

I HAD to mod my tank icons when first playing the game because the games default PP is so useless and unreadable, and when I found your mod it was a godsend!

 

DEAR DEVELOPERS.... UI progress good..... HOWEVER, "6" EASY CHANGES, and I'll come back to game!

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/534806-dear-developers-ui-progress-good-however-6-easy-changes-and-ill-come-back-to-game/


Edited by leeuniverse, 16 March 2017 - 05:42 AM.


leeuniverse #145 Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:39 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 52 battles
  • 1,136
  • Member since:
    10-21-2013

BTW....  Has there been an easy way figured out to Install player icons without having to Install XVM, fixing the mirrored issue?

I've been gone a bit.  My icons are straight forward and get reversed and whatever in the playerspanel and/or TABBING section.

 

Or maybe I should just update my XVM, it might not be that big a deal, and it has some things I could use still playing.  Though, it is a pain.

Really only Default zoom, Zoom Out, Spotted Icon, and player HP #'s in players panel is all I need otherwise from XVM.

In fact, I wish someone created this stuff only, or really they should be in the game already frankly.  Don't need the other XVM stuff.

 

Actually, can I just "delete" all the other sections of XVM I don't need?  So out of sight out of mind?

Ugh, going to have to test things, just don't want to "work" to just play the game lol


Edited by leeuniverse, 16 March 2017 - 05:41 AM.


Aslain #146 Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:28 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 14599 battles
  • 10,139
  • Member since:
    07-20-2010

View Postleeuniverse, on 16 March 2017 - 05:39 AM, said:

BTW....  Has there been an easy way figured out to Install player icons without having to Install XVM, fixing the mirrored issue?

I've been gone a bit.  My icons are straight forward and get reversed and whatever in the playerspanel and/or TABBING section.

 

Or maybe I should just update my XVM, it might not be that big a deal, and it has some things I could use still playing.  Though, it is a pain.

Really only Default zoom, Zoom Out, Spotted Icon, and player HP #'s in players panel is all I need otherwise from XVM.

In fact, I wish someone created this stuff only, or really they should be in the game already frankly.  Don't need the other XVM stuff.

 

Actually, can I just "delete" all the other sections of XVM I don't need?  So out of sight out of mind?

Ugh, going to have to test things, just don't want to "work" to just play the game lol

 

Solution is always the same, get the anti-mirror files from koreanrandom: http://www.koreanran.../topic/35159-09

leeuniverse #147 Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:08 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 52 battles
  • 1,136
  • Member since:
    10-21-2013

Thanks Aslain....  Long time buddy.  I've been gone a year lol.

Likely still gone due to personal issues, but just checking things.  Lord, so many things I got to fix with my XVM.

Going to have to practically totally redoo it, guess that's likely not going to be done anytime soon, ugh. lol



Aslain #148 Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:34 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 14599 battles
  • 10,139
  • Member since:
    07-20-2010

View Postleeuniverse, on 16 March 2017 - 09:08 PM, said:

Thanks Aslain....  Long time buddy.  I've been gone a year lol.

Likely still gone due to personal issues, but just checking things.  Lord, so many things I got to fix with my XVM.

Going to have to practically totally redoo it, guess that's likely not going to be done anytime soon, ugh. lol

 

OT: Yeah, I am still here, I didn't take any break yet ;) Not planing tho.

BoehserOnkel80 #149 Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:07 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 15635 battles
  • 162
  • [-CCC] -CCC
  • Member since:
    01-01-2013
Will there be an update for version 9.18?


Quaksen #150 Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:08 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 23571 battles
  • 1,176
  • [2PDD] 2PDD
  • Member since:
    03-29-2013

View PostBoehserOnkel80, on 29 April 2017 - 04:07 PM, said:

Will there be an update for version 9.18?

Working just fine for me, haven't noticed any issues at all. (Just a couple of meaningless errors, about arty guns)



BoehserOnkel80 #151 Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:38 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 15635 battles
  • 162
  • [-CCC] -CCC
  • Member since:
    01-01-2013
I think the problem is WIn10 with latest Update

DEbranded #152 Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:46 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 12557 battles
  • 152
  • [D-S-S] D-S-S
  • Member since:
    10-27-2014

View PostBoehserOnkel80, on 30 April 2017 - 02:38 PM, said:

I think the problem is WIn10 with latest Update

 

What problems do you mean?

Latest version works just fine... did all my contourIcons (for me and other modders) with it.



BoehserOnkel80 #153 Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:15 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 15635 battles
  • 162
  • [-CCC] -CCC
  • Member since:
    01-01-2013

Anwendung: TankIconMaker.exe
Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319
Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.
Ausnahmeinformationen: Ausnahmecode c0000005, Ausnahmeadresse 00007FFFE78CFD0C

 



BoehserOnkel80 #154 Posted 01 May 2017 - 02:03 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 15635 battles
  • 162
  • [-CCC] -CCC
  • Member since:
    01-01-2013

Problem solved. It seems that the MSI Afterburner and the Tank Icon Maker have a conflict together. Thx for the help per pn DEbranded

 

It is definitely the MSI Afterburner. If this program runs in the background, the Tank Icon Maker denies the service. Could be included in the FAQ


Edited by BoehserOnkel80, 01 May 2017 - 02:16 PM.


Dexatroph #155 Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:46 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 37036 battles
  • 2,168
  • Member since:
    02-09-2013
I like this tool a lot. Thanks for keep it running.

BufferOverflowRU #156 Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:20 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    02-01-2013
For everyone who looking for 9.19 compatible version - there is my fixed build here (TankIconMaker_by_BO-v051-r587.zip). These fixes awaits for Romkyns to merge into official TIM build and will be included in next build.





Also tagged with icons, mod

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users