Jump to content


Yo mama jokes: WOT edition


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

LargeFeline #1 Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9666 battles
  • 200
  • Member since:
    09-03-2012

*
POPULAR

Yo mama so fat, she needs 400% camo to hide.
Yo mama so fat, she has 300mm of spaced armor.
Yo mama so dumb, she fires HE because it does more damage.
Yo mama so ugly, people call her Emil.
Yo mama so fat, not even elited tracks hold her.
Yo mama so fat, she has her own server.
Yo mama so fat, her tracks are bigger than German tanks.
Yo mama so fat, a T92 can hit her at 900m with a damaged gun and a dead gunner.
Yo mama so ugly, some people mistake her for a stock ARL 44
Yo mama so dumb, she thinks WoT isn't rigged.
Yo mama so fat, a T95 can race with her.
Yo mama so fat, when she dresses with a black coat, people think that the whole Germany is invading.
Yo mama so fat, people mistake her for the "Ratte"
Yo mama so ugly, British tanks are pretty.
Yo mama so fat, she goes fishing with her Russian arty.
Yo mama so dumb, she thinks Russian arty is a bus.
Yo mama so dumb, every time she hears ducktank, she gets hungry.
Yo mama so fat, she needs Ventilation Class Overweight to work.
Yo mama so fat, she needs Super Super Super Heavy Spall Liner.
Yo mama so fat, she has a bigger [edited]than the JT.
Yo mama so ugly, the WFT E-100 has a smaller turret than her.
Yo mama so fat, she uses the FlatPanzerIV for a sanitary napkin.
Yo mama so fat, she eats all the shells.
Yo mama so fat, she thinks the fox says "eat me".
Yo mama so ugly, the M3 Lee laughs at her 24/7.
Yo mama so fat, she needs 2 Maus engines to at 10km/h.
Yo mama so fat, her camo will cost 10k gold.
This is clearly with an entertaining purpose, please don't troll or any of that.
Some of these jokes were inspired by Woras, who will come up with his own thread of jokes.
Feel free to post your own ideas.

Edited by LargeFeline, 08 November 2013 - 08:53 PM.


Askorti #2 Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11776 battles
  • 1,137
  • Member since:
    06-24-2012
Seriously? The only thing about these that makes me laugh is thinking how stupid a person who comes up with these must be... :sceptic:

Crooq_Lionfang #3 Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 33664 battles
  • 1,056
  • [DUDS] DUDS
  • Member since:
    10-05-2011
Corrected the -1, guess someone else doesn't have a sense of humor

Kratatch #4 Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25563 battles
  • 1,470
  • [F1SH] F1SH
  • Member since:
    02-18-2013
Yo mamma so fat that when she jumps she get stuck.

Hungarian_Patriot #5 Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 12714 battles
  • 793
  • [W-O-G] W-O-G
  • Member since:
    12-25-2012
Yo mamma so fat she does not even need to turn sideways to roadblock.
Yo mamma so fat that when she goes into a lake, it floos the whole map and everyone drowns.
Yo mamma so fat, she needs the Mount Everest to go hulldown.
Yo mamma so fat, that an AT-8 can hide it's cupola behind her.
Yo mamma is such a whore, even a T7 can penetrate her.
Yo mamma so dumb, she thinks WoT is not pay-to-win.
Yo mamma so fat, she can destroy a Maus by ramming.

Darkblood96 #6 Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27089 battles
  • 1,273
  • [TAF-G] TAF-G
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

View PostCrooq_Lionfang, on 08 November 2013 - 08:52 PM, said:

Corrected the -1, guess someone else doesn't have a sense of humor
Same for you.
Why do you negrep the one who fixes the negreps?
-

View PostHungarian_Patriot, on 08 November 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

Yo mamma so fat she does not even need to turn sideways to roadblock.
Yo mamma so fat that when she goes into a lake, it floos the whole map and everyone drowns.
Yo mamma so fat, she needs the Mount Everest to go hulldown.
Yo mamma so fat, that an AT-8 can hide it's cupola behind her.
Yo mamma is such a whore, even a T7 can penetrate her.
Yo mamma so dumb, she thinks WoT is not pay-to-win.
Yo mamma so fat, she can destroy a Maus by ramming.

+1 to these rofl :teethhappy:

Edited by Darkblood96, 08 November 2013 - 09:15 PM.


LargeFeline #7 Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:12 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9666 battles
  • 200
  • Member since:
    09-03-2012

View PostHungarian_Patriot, on 08 November 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

Yo mamma so fat she does not even need to turn sideways to roadblock.
Yo mamma so fat that when she goes into a lake, it floos the whole map and everyone drowns.
Yo mamma so fat, she needs the Mount Everest to go hulldown.
Yo mamma so fat, that an AT-8 can hide it's cupola behind her.
Yo mamma is such a whore, even a T7 can penetrate her.
Yo mamma so dumb, she thinks WoT is not pay-to-win.
Yo mamma so fat, she can destroy a Maus by ramming.

Great ones mate! +1

Sessine #8 Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27110 battles
  • 1,035
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-26-2012
Yo mama so fat she doesn't get to club seals.  :trollface:

Etova_Kala #9 Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8568 battles
  • 451
  • Member since:
    05-24-2011
Yo mama's so poor she can't even pay attention to the minimap.

Trollin1 #10 Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 2428 battles
  • 760
  • Member since:
    10-22-2013

View PostHungarian_Patriot, on 08 November 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

Yo mamma so fat she does not even need to turn sideways to roadblock.
Yo mamma so fat that when she goes into a lake, it floos the whole map and everyone drowns.
Yo mamma so fat, she needs the Mount Everest to go hulldown.
Yo mamma so fat, that an AT-8 can hide it's cupola behind her.
Yo mamma is such a whore, even a T7 can penetrate her.
Yo mamma so dumb, she thinks WoT is not pay-to-win.
Yo mamma so fat, she can destroy a Maus by ramming.

Some of those are funny  :teethhappy:

Like the Everest one best.

Cobra6 #11 Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • 15,820
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostLargeFeline, on 08 November 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

Yo mama so ugly, some people mistake her for a stock ARL 44
-
Now that is what I call an insult!  :teethhappy:
-
Spoiler                     
-
Cobra 6

Edited by Cobra6, 08 November 2013 - 11:18 PM.


Gruminmor #12 Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14723 battles
  • 1,389
  • [KITTY] KITTY
  • Member since:
    12-25-2012
Yo mama's so fat, even the Maus says "Damn, she's super heavy!"

Aim_Away_From_Face #13 Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:02 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26 battles
  • 709
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011
Yo mamma's so fat, arty can still hit her after 8.6

Shaka_D #14 Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 37657 battles
  • 3,761
  • Member since:
    10-18-2010
Yo mamma's so fat, obi kenobi said 'that's no moon........that's your mamma'. Sry, couldn't resist throwing in a Star wars one here  :tongue:
http://www.youtube.c...pSUSI81IyGFzaCK

Edited by jinx_uk, 09 November 2013 - 12:38 AM.


monthey_ #15 Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:39 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 36284 battles
  • 689
  • [MAROC] MAROC
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011
Yo momma's so fat she covers the whole minimap..

Lol, love this thread :)

Rozwal #16 Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:29 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7622 battles
  • 71
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

View PostLargeFeline, on 08 November 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

Yo mama so dumb, she thinks WoT is rigged.
Fixed that for you :smile:

Balc0ra #17 Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66533 battles
  • 16,573
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
Yo momma's so fat that she uses E-100 tracks for a belt.

ChuckTheCrabImitation #18 Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:10 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25215 battles
  • 332
  • Member since:
    05-19-2013

View PostRozwal, on 09 November 2013 - 01:29 AM, said:

Fixed that for you :smile:

ill fix you with -1

lemthepimpmeard #19 Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:14 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 27248 battles
  • 4,253
  • Member since:
    08-24-2012
Yo mama is so fat a TOG II* hides behind her - lengthways

hedi2222 #20 Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 30554 battles
  • 7,832
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    08-12-2013

View PostLargeFeline, on 08 November 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

Yo mama so fat, she needs 400% camo to hide.
Yo mama so fat, she has 300mm of spaced armor.
Yo mama so dumb, she fires HE because it does more damage.
Yo mama so ugly, people call her Emil.
Yo mama so fat, not even elited tracks hold her.
Yo mama so fat, she has her own server.
Yo mama so fat, her tracks are bigger than German tanks.
Yo mama so fat, a T92 can hit her at 900m with a damaged gun and a dead gunner.
Yo mama so ugly, some people mistake her for a stock ARL 44
Yo mama so dumb, she thinks WoT isn't rigged.
Yo mama so fat, a T95 can race with her.
Yo mama so fat, when she dresses with a black coat, people think that the whole Germany is invading.
Yo mama so fat, people mistake her for the "Ratte"
Yo mama so ugly, British tanks are pretty.
Yo mama so fat, she goes fishing with her Russian arty.
Yo mama so dumb, she thinks Russian arty is a bus.
Yo mama so dumb, every time she hears ducktank, she gets hungry.
Yo mama so fat, she needs Ventilation Class Overweight to work.
Yo mama so fat, she needs Super Super Super Heavy Spall Liner.
Yo mama so fat, she has a bigger [edited]than the JT.
Yo mama so ugly, the WFT E-100 has a smaller turret than her.
Yo mama so fat, she uses the FlatPanzerIV for a sanitary napkin.
Yo mama so fat, she eats all the shells.
Yo mama so fat, she thinks the fox says "eat me".
Yo mama so ugly, the M3 Lee laughs at her 24/7.
Yo mama so fat, she needs 2 Maus engines to at 10km/h.
Yo mama so fat, her camo will cost 10k gold.
This is clearly with an entertaining purpose, please don't troll or any of that.
Some of these jokes were inspired by Woras, who will come up with his own thread of jokes.
Feel free to post your own ideas.
well this made me chukle :¨P




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users