Zippyho signature generator - sources

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
99 replies to this topic

SkaceKachna #1 Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:42 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18314 battles
Zippyho Signature Generator

Sorry guys, but due too high traffice, I was forced to disable this service.
But you can use mirror (that uses my sources) here: http://1stcav.net/.

Sources

Gitbub

Both versions

Direct download (maybe outdated)
Single user version
I made special version of generator for single user. All you need to do is unpack contents of archive to some free webhosting, configure signature and copy link.

Part 1 (sources) (zip, 9.8 kB) Last update: 19/01/2012
  Part 2 (resources) (zip, 17.6 MB) Last update: 16/07/2012

or you can download classic version of generator that allows anyone generate his own signature on your server:
Multi user version

Part 1 (sources) (zip, 15.1 kB) Last update: 19/01/2012
  Part 2 (resources) (zip, 20.2 MB) Last update: 16/07/2012

Spoiler                     

Edited by SkaceKachna, 01 August 2012 - 11:26 AM.

ropucha #2 Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15856 battles
This is great web application for each WoT fans.

SkaceKachna #3 Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:20 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18314 battles
ropucha: Thanks!

Thanks to Panzerkriegschnecke RU server stats now works!
He also translated texts to RU. Font, what I were using didn't support Cirilica alphabet, so I changed it to Arial.

Edit: Arial's ugly, changed to Calibry :D

Hippis #4 Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:09 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4953 battles
It don't work for EU server, have tryed several times :(

SkaceKachna #5 Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:41 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18314 battles
Hello,

you must entered wrong ID, I tried it and it works.
YOUR ID: 500449582-Hippis
http://wot.zipek.cz/sig@500449582-Hippis@eu@1@0@0.png
(do you see that signature? I'm just asking, because it can be problem with language)

SkaceKachna #6 Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:10 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18314 battles
I added some historical backgrounds. I found tons of ww2 photos, do you want some more?
(they may be under somekind of copyright, guys from lab told me not to use them, I did it anyway. HA)

FIXED: History didn't record corectly

Warapeidza #7 Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:08 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3916 battles
  • [VET] VET
it is not working for last week, still showing "profile don't exists"...
will there be some update, or we can choose different sig generator?

SkaceKachna #8 Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:41 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18314 battles
I'm sorry.
I didn't noticed, that they changed profile page. It's working now.

SkaceKachna #9 Posted 22 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18314 battles
Thanks, it's always nice to hear some good words :)

My_Balls #10 Posted 22 May 2011 - 07:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9475 battles
Thanks for the app

RayJones #11 Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:39 AM

Private

• Player
  • 75 battles
Hi there! Nice website you got there going. But the signature only shows "404 profile don't exist error" even though I entered my correct profile ID which is "1000697019-RayJones". I play in the WoT NA server.

This is my actual WoT player profile link:  http://uc.worldoftan...97019-RayJones/

I think your signature generator needs to be updated cos when ultimate conquest was released, the devs changed the players profile addresses.

So can you please update it ? Thanks!

+1 :Smile_great:.

driv4r #12 Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:12 PM

Translator

• Beta Tester
  • 1411 battles
  • [JOLT] JOLT
Firstly, could a mod please make this thread sticky? It clearly deserves it, don't you think? (The other sig generator, which is sticky, doesn't even work anymore!)
Secondly, great job with the generator SkaceKachna! I love that you can show pretty much all stats available. If you would add Hit Ratio as well then the stats availability part of the sig would be perfect ;)

However, (thirdly, ) I have few suggestions how to make the generator even better. Currently the stats go to 2nd column only if the 1st column is full, which means that if you want to show 6 tanks under the stats you can't show many stats and need to use small font (check my sig below). If I would add more stats then I could only display 4 or 5 tanks. So, my suggestion would be to move 5th or 6th (or other) stat depending on how many fits into first column, so that 6 tanks are still shown, to 2nd column. Could you add sth like that?
Also, other signature generators show your clan and the space next to my username is empty, so why not to show my clan name and tag there?
And finally, the choice of backgrounds could be better, for example you could add tanks like MS-1, T1 Cunningham, BT-2, BT-7, A-20 and T-34 (yes, those are tanks in my garage ;P). I guess I could contact you to add a custom background though...

EDIT: One more thing, what the hell does the tank with a question mark and text Battles Win in the upper right corner mean?? :s

SkaceKachna #13 Posted 10 July 2011 - 08:42 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18314 battles
Hello, thanks for supporting messages.

2RayJones: It was small bug, but It's fixed now.

2driv4r: Nice suggestions, I'll look at it and try to do it your way. About clan tags, they were there, but I forgot to fix them after update. They work now. About backgrounds, I'll add big load of them pretty soon, so I think, that you will find some suitable for your. But If you think, that you have some nice backgrounds, you can send them to my email (menxmenx gmail.com) , or PM. The tank with questionmark on the right top corner suppose to inform you, what the numbers on tanks mean. (Win = won battles)

RayJones #14 Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 75 battles
Hi! Thx for the fix. I got some suggestions here:

• Add rank stats like Global rating, place, etc I believe that's the most necessary thing to be shown on a signature. YOUR SERVER RANK !
  • Add more stats like Playing since (copy it from Registration Date), Last Active (Its the date and time printed under your name on the WoT profile), position held in your clan. Maybe also an indication which WoT server your from, for those who post in multiple WoT forums like me.
  • The black "Battle win ?" looks ugly to me like a bloat of ink. But then its just everyone's different perspective. IMHO it should be removed or made smaller.
  • You should show icons of only those tank having the highest tier in its class irrespective of the no. of battles/wins done on those tanks. For e.g. if a player has driven a GW Panther, GW Tiger, KV-3,  IS-4, Hetzer, Stug III,Pzkpfw III. Only the tank icons of GW Tiger(highest SPG), IS-4( highest heavy), Stug III (highest TD), Pzkpfw III(highest med) should be shown in the player's signature. BONUS: if it could automatically update itself as the players grinds to higher tiers. That would be truly awesome :Smile_great:.

OR if that looks too much work....

Just add custom choice of tank icons to be shown on your signature.
  • Option to also display your clan icon shown in your WoT profile page ?  I don't even know if thats possible :unsure: but it would be good cos WoT forum only allows one image on the signature. Once you add the signature generator, there is no room left to add your clan emblem/banner :blink:.
I know some of these suggestions where originally seen on the WoTComli signature generator but since it went down few days ago, it wouldn't be bad to add them here.
Once again appreciate your hard work for the WoT community :Smile_honoring:.

SkaceKachna #15 Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:22 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18314 battles
2RayJones:
  1. I'm thinking about it. I can fetch player position, but I don't know ho to inform watcher, that he is looking at player position, not number of kills...Texts like "Position in ...." is really loooong.
  2. Nice suggestions, you can expect adding these options soon...
  3. I know. For now, It's removed, but I must find some better way to inform watcher about the numbers under tanks...
  4. Added! Now you can choose between two order types: By battles or by tier. Categorizing tanks to TD, SGP, etc... would be pretty hard work, so its ordered by tier only. Adding choice of what tank you want to show is nearly impossilbe, because there is no way to idetify tank in your garage. About automatic update, I really don't know what are you taking about. Signature update every day.
  5. Its possible, but downloading clan image would be too much load to server...

shnbwmn #16 Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 17892 battles
STICKY THIS THREAD!! http://forum.worldof...Smile_great.gif

Thanks mate for the awesome sig pic http://forum.worldof...le_honoring.gif

RayJones #17 Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:41 AM

Private

• Player
  • 75 battles
Thank you SkaceKachna for giving attention to my suggestions.  Your wonderful signature generator continues to be a useful tool for WoT community worldwide.  Let me give you some more details which might help you make this the best it can be.

View PostSkaceKachna, on 12 July 2011 - 12:22 AM, said:

1. I'm thinking about it. I can fetch player position, but I don't know ho to inform watcher, that he is looking at player position, not number of kills...Texts like "Position in ...." is really loooong.
Well you can at least add the place of Global Rating(A.K.A. SERVER RANK) cos thats a position which reflects all of your stats together. Plus you can also concatenate your WoT server  to it e.g. NA Server Rank: 4567.  So here the word 'NA' depicts your from North American server.

3. I know. For now, It's removed, but I must find some better way to inform watcher about the numbers under tanks...
Adding the letters 'W' for Wins and 'L' for Loss around those numbers might make them a bit more understandable.

Adding choice of what tank you want to show is  nearly impossilbe, because there is no way to idetify tank in your  garage.
No, I meant giving the user a choice to show which tank icons he wants to display in his/her signature...... GIVEN THAT such a choice can only be made out of THOSE TANKS which are already  in his WoT player profile...... or in other words only those tanks which the players has used in-game.

Now the catch is that your gonna have to first fetch the data of tanks which the player has already used (from his WoT player profile ofcourse) then give him the choice. Now as far as I can see from my user's view, it can't be possible at the current design of your signature generator. But its a good challenge anyways ;).

About automatic update, I really don't know what are you taking  about. Signature update every day.
Yeah, about the automatic update thing.....I really don't know yet whether we need to go to your website every time and regenerate the signature when we need to update the tank icons to newer tanks which we gained through grinding up tiers.

SkaceKachna #18 Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:15 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18314 battles
2shnbwmn: Thanks, comments like this always make me happy :)
2RayJones:
1. Done. Now you can add your Global Position, and you can see player server on right top corner.
3. Done.
4. I'll think about it. And yes, your signature automatically update every day, so you don't have to go to my website and regenerate it.

RayJones #19 Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 75 battles

View PostSkaceKachna, on 13 July 2011 - 11:15 AM, said:

2shnbwmn: Thanks, comments like this always make me happy :)
2RayJones:
1. Done. Now you can add your Global Position, and you can see player server on right top corner.
3. Done.
4. I'll think about it. And yes, your signature automatically update every day, so you don't have to go to my website and regenerate it.

Neat work my friend.

I was wondering wouldn't it be much more better if the tank icons would display the tank name instead of the current battles/wins ?
I did leave this to public opinion  before making any changes cos right now it looks nearly perfect :Smile_great:.

DerSpinner #20 Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:59 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 16747 battles
  • [LOWO] LOWO
Is there any wrong with history since yesterday?

I can't generate a new signatur, if i click the Generate-Button, the site is going to http://wot.zipek.cz/index.php without new sig...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users