Jump to content


Experienced sealclubbers wanted!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

Dongfeng_division #1 Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:15 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 44226 battles
  • 2,291
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011
For higher tiers the Stronk channel is very good, but there's no one there playing lower tiers.

I'm looking for seasoned sealclubbers who want to platoon at tiers 2-4 as well, with the emphasize on 2.

Lord_Demon #2 Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:50 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 32284 battles
  • 3,643
  • Member since:
    06-01-2011
Unable to carry tier 2 alone, so you gang up with others eh?  :trollface:

Tubbeh #3 Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:53 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 12333 battles
  • 1,248
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011
You really wanna kill this cutie?  :sad:
Spoiler                     

Edited by Tubbeh, 12 November 2013 - 07:54 AM.


bushwacker001 #4 Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:20 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 27275 battles
  • 2,985
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011
At this very moment mild mannered charity shop worker Simon Scrotum-Smythe is looking at laptops in PC World. He notices your message and instantly drops his half finished lollipop.....He asks the assistant nicely where the little boys tinkle room is....makes his way into a cubicle, at the same time taking off his Dame Edna style specs. He quickly pulls open his pink flowery shirt with almost enough strength to pop a button .....

But simon is ready to answer your call dongfeng as long as he is home by tea time as his mummy will be cross if he isn't

Because Simon is.......







STATPADDER

:smile:

StatPadder #5 Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:51 AM

    Major

  • Clan Commander
  • 2910 battles
  • 2,967
  • [JELLY] JELLY
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View Postbushwacker001, on 12 November 2013 - 08:20 AM, said:

At this very moment mild mannered charity shop worker Simon Scrotum-Smythe is looking at laptops in PC World. He notices your message and instantly drops his half finished lollipop.....He asks the assistant nicely where the little boys tinkle room is....makes his way into a cubicle, at the same time taking off his Dame Edna style specs. He quickly pulls open his pink flowery shirt with almost enough strength to pop a button .....
But simon is ready to answer your call dongfeng as long as he is home by tea time as his mummy will be cross if he isn't
Because Simon is.......
STATPADDER
:smile:
:teethhappy:
Try the forumites channel. Unless your padding win rate I don't see the point of platooning tbh.
i should add I wub baby seals. I am a protector, a professional pro seal clubber clubberer

Edited by StatPadder, 12 November 2013 - 09:04 AM.


Homer_J #6 Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27475 battles
  • 28,499
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010
The last thing you want when sealclubbing is other sealclubbers stealing your kills.

VeryRisky #7 Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:29 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 17126 battles
  • 8,529
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-11-2012

View PostStatPadder, on 12 November 2013 - 08:51 AM, said:

I am a protector, a professional pro seal clubber clubberer

But you shoot them too.  Or do you only shoot purple T18s?

Coenraad #8 Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 10276 battles
  • 831
  • Member since:
    11-14-2010
Maybe you should try the teamplay section.

Judqment8 #9 Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20289 battles
  • 3,984
  • Member since:
    09-21-2011

View PostHomer_J, on 12 November 2013 - 09:36 AM, said:

The last thing you want when sealclubbing is other sealclubbers stealing your kills.

Free crucial contributions perhaps.

Its_Matra #10 Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:28 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 16771 battles
  • 122
  • [BRAH] BRAH
  • Member since:
    07-03-2013
I like seal clubbing the players that seal club other players who are seal clubbing other players.

StatPadder #11 Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:57 AM

    Major

  • Clan Commander
  • 2910 battles
  • 2,967
  • [JELLY] JELLY
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostVeryRisky, on 12 November 2013 - 10:29 AM, said:

But you shoot them too.  Or do you only shoot purple T18s?

There is some collateral damage  :sad: but I do try to save the green baby seals from big bad red seal clubbers

VeryRisky #12 Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 17126 battles
  • 8,529
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-11-2012

View PostStatPadder, on 12 November 2013 - 11:57 AM, said:

There is some collateral damage  :sad: but I do try to save the green baby seals from big bad red seal clubbers

Ok lets have some fun.  load up WOT Staticstics or some other dossier tool ad lets see the killstats for how many of each tank your Cruiser has killed.................

StatPadder #13 Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

    Major

  • Clan Commander
  • 2910 battles
  • 2,967
  • [JELLY] JELLY
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostVeryRisky, on 12 November 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:

Ok lets have some fun.  load up WOT Staticstics or some other dossier tool ad lets see the killstats for how many of each tank your Cruiser has killed.................
Ok  :smile: will do it tonight.

VeryRisky #14 Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:27 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 17126 battles
  • 8,529
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-11-2012

View PostStatPadder, on 12 November 2013 - 12:24 PM, said:

Ok  :smile: will do it tonight.

If you are a serious stats obsessive you can then take a look to see if your Cruiser who have an individual Master tanker (kill at least one of each non-premium) tier 1-3.

Tarnwiesel #15 Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:29 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12045 battles
  • 354
  • Member since:
    08-25-2011
If I club seal clubbers and club seals in the process am I a good guy?

Dongfeng_division #16 Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 44226 battles
  • 2,291
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011
People.. you don't understand. I want to play tier 2 because I don't want to sealclub in tier9.

I've higher winrate in AMX 50 120 that I'm playing at the moment on tier9, than winrate on this tier 2 I'm playing right now.

I'm being very nice and don't want to sealclub, I move to more challenging lower tiers, and you negrep me.


View PostStatPadder, on 12 November 2013 - 08:51 AM, said:

Unless your padding win rate I don't see the point of platooning tbh.

That's because you pad the home-made rankings that don't exist within the game, such as WN7. :)  That's not my goal. My goal is to have fun, to win, to get medals. And for this - platoon is good. Soloing is fine, but not as good.

View PostLord_Demon, on 12 November 2013 - 07:50 AM, said:

Unable to carry tier 2 alone, so you gang up with others eh? :trollface:

You'd be surprised at the amount of platooned sealclubbers in tier2, and overall number of sealclubbers.

Haven't played low tiers in almost a year and a half. Lately, I've been mostly playing t8-9 and getting bored of it. Since I play to win, and not to statpad WN7 like my fellow Statpadder here, a platoon is optimal solution.

Ishamel1 #17 Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 12236 battles
  • 930
  • Member since:
    11-01-2012

View PostHomer_J, on 12 November 2013 - 09:36 AM, said:

The last thing you want when sealclubbing is other sealclubbers stealing your kills.

This, it makes literally no sense.

KawaGreen #18 Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 13307 battles
  • 1,931
  • [PIZZA] PIZZA
  • Member since:
    04-30-2011

View PostDongfeng_division, on 12 November 2013 - 01:22 PM, said:

I move to more challenging lower tiers

Posted Image

Homer_J #19 Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27475 battles
  • 28,499
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostJudqment8, on 12 November 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:

Free crucial contributions perhaps.

Meaningless trinkets.

Unless they include them in WN9 calculations.  :sceptic:

VeryRisky #20 Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 17126 battles
  • 8,529
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-11-2012
Platooning on low tiers is fun too.  But I mostly stick to tier 3.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users