War Thunder Closed Beta Ground Forces Opens before Dec 4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Lemmingtrain #1 Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1847 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
WT GF will be here before Dec 4 but you will  need to complete a number of aerial missions to gain access
:teethhappy:  :teethhappy:  :playing:  :playing:
Full text:
"Soldier!
Today we are enlisting you in the War Thunder Ground Forces Training Unit!
The Ground Forces HQ announces the forthcoming tanks Closed Beta commencement, and gives you a chance to participate in it.
In the next three weeks we will be issueing challenges to identify our most determined and loyal fighters.
Receive and complete these new combat missions to earn your access to the Closed Beta test and get a chance to win other valuable gifts like War Thunder special t-shirts and watches. The more you complete the higher your chances are.
The testing itself is currently scheduled to start before December 4th.
So brace yourselves and be ready for the first mission that we are issuing today, on November 13th!
From 13:00 GMT November 13th to 11:00 GMT November 14th (6:00 PST November 13th to 4:00 PST November 14th):

destroy 60 ground units in Arcade battles or
30 ground units in History battles or
30 ground units in Full Real battles.
You can check progress in Profile- achievements -> achievements -> SPECIAL
Good luck!

Edited by Lemmingtrain, 13 November 2013 - 10:41 PM.

HuntslikeWolf #2 Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 749 battles
Please anyone with a Eff rating under 1000 please stay here as you have proven that you cannot master this game which is easy mode, you will rage quit after 3 games in WT so save yourselves the hassel and stay here.

Westonbirt #3 Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18139 battles

View PostHuntslikeWolf, on 14 November 2013 - 12:07 PM, said:

Please anyone with a Eff rating under 1000 please stay here as you have proven that you cannot master this game which is easy mode, you will rage quit after 3 games in WT so save yourselves the hassel and stay here.
I play Warthunder, and it is remarkably easier to handle than anything here. My EF is 975 and I still can kick several [edited]at times, much like I do in WoT when I'm lucky. WT is not anymore hardcore than WoT, certainly not on arcade at least. HB and FRB are another matter, but this is more the sim part, and WoT has not been a sim since the birth of christ.
Also, eff' you and your elitist c*nt attitude. Ground Forces are only opening beta, we don't even know how it will handle. But the fact that you are using the most basic and untrusted form of numerical rating of one game to judge people's ability at another should be the giveaway that you are only as incompetent as you are arrogant.

Edited by Westonbirt, 14 November 2013 - 08:00 PM.

HuntslikeWolf #4 Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 749 battles

View PostWestonbirt, on 14 November 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

I play Warthunder, and it is remarkably easier to handle than anything here. My EF is 975 and I still can kick several [edited]at times, much like I do in WoT when I'm lucky. WT is not anymore hardcore than WoT, certainly not on arcade at least. HB and FRB are another matter, but this is more the sim part, and WoT has not been a sim since the birth of christ.
Also, eff' you and your elitist c*nt attitude. Ground Forces are only opening beta, we don't even know how it will handle. But the fact that you are using the most basic and untrusted form of numerical rating of one game to judge people's ability at another should be the giveaway that you are only as incompetent as you are arrogant.

LOL I like you too and I will not say anything about your abilty to play WoT your stats laugh for themselves and if you have played WT and looked around and compared it to WORLD oF Warplanes then you would have noticed that WT has WoW beat on every turn, but then I very much doubt that you will admit this, but then I do not give a damm what you think as I know that seeing that you have not really gotten around to learning how to play this game that you will give up WTGF very quick which is good.

Effing_Drako #5 Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26671 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostHuntslikeWolf, on 15 November 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

LOL I like you too and I will not say anything about your abilty to play WoT your stats laugh for themselves and if you have played WT and looked around and compared it to WORLD oF Warplanes then you would have noticed that WT has WoW beat on every turn, but then I very much doubt that you will admit this, but then I do not give a damm what you think as I know that seeing that you have not really gotten around to learning how to play this game that you will give up WTGF very quick which is good.
Dude Stop thinking that you are the king of this game
Not everyone is a fanboy who plays 24/7

pomp #6 Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 18091 battles

View PostHuntslikeWolf, on 14 November 2013 - 12:07 PM, said:

View PostHuntslikeWolf, on 15 November 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

LOL I like you too and I will not say anything about your abilty to play WoT your stats laugh for themselves

second account? if not your very sure of yourself after 700 battles.

the game isnt about stats to most people its about having a laff, buring off the stresss of work or school - chill out

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users