• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

WhiteSpiderLUX #1 Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:59 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4355 battles
  • [B-BAR] B-BAR
Today I made 15 games - 14 lost and only 1 win

The joke is I had know the endings before the games started - how -  well I have XVM installed. XVM is better programmed then Wargamings MM as it is nearly 94% more correct then the MM.

I have the feeling that only thoose progs are working for Wargaming, which no one else want to recrute. That is my personal feeling, my dad, which has invest a lot of money in this game before, had stop playing it because of the MM. He was warning us, my brothers and me, but I havent believe him until this morning. A such bad day I had never before, and a lot of gamers told me the same ingame. My good stat is ruined. even if I am a lot of time in the top 5.

Maybe I will do the same like my dad and I will wait until Gaijin will bring out their tank game, they are official better in War Thunder then WoWP, I was reading that in a few Game magazines. I dont like planes, so I have to wait now for a better tank game.

But Wargaming gets from me the prize of worst programmed MM.

Dont invest money in advertisement, take it and recrute seriosed programmers. A good game do not need so much advertisement, the gamer itselve will do it for you. The same gamers which can warn ohter gamers to play it. Gamer advertisement is free of charge - it can be helpfull or destructive - think about that next time.

KLguns #2 Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 47431 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
I read until you told me "good" stats, ALL I SEE IS "Above avg.", you see all the RED numbers on your tanks???: http://www.noobmeter...B3CE705DF39896D
BUT you are improving well when you look at the curves, the problem is NOT the MM, its the players, and in your case today, THE OTHER PLAYERS, keep learning and you have no problems with the MM

Edited by KLguns, 14 November 2013 - 12:09 PM.

Garrolus #3 Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:08 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 28432 battles
Posted Image

lobsterden #4 Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24237 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
sins the made the arty nerf the mm has gone haywire with unbalancing teams with uneven amount of TDs. Had a team were enemy had 7 TDs our team had 0 gg mm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users