Online Abuse

online abuse

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Poll: online abuse (7 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Do you tolerate online abuse

1. Yes (1 vote [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

2. No (6 votes [85.71%])

Percentage of vote: 85.71%

3. Undecided (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Hide poll

maddforit #1 Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21172 battles
  • [-TWP] -TWP
I play an online game called World of Tanks on the eu site, and the other day while my friend "saxoncrusader" of the Royal Lancers clan was insulted by "moulez of Eye for An eye Clan. I don't normally care about this kinda thing but as the insult was "why don't you go and get cancer" and as my friend personally had a friend who died of cancer , he took great offence as did I. I have complained to the player, his admin and the World of Tanks moderator I also posted his comments on his forum but It seems that this type of behavior will be allowed to slide and nothing will be done about it.
I was just wondering if you could ask the World of Tanks do they allow bigotry and insulting behavior towards those who have suffered a loss to cancer to be acceptable as I have read in most clan applications that it contravenes there terms of service and not doing something about it is a breach of contract at best or a criminal activity over the internet at worst and that these insults should not be tolerated in the game or anywhere else in life as we know it.
If you think I'm being vindictive you would be wrong, I am a member of a nice clan and am treated fairly and all I ask is that my other clan members are treated fairly too.

Yours maddforit

F_U_C_K_M_E_M_O_R_E #2 Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 31217 battles
:popcorn:

seanb40 #3 Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3036 battles
  • [_GITS] _GITS
when it comes to stuff like that no i dont tolerated it i had a aunt that passed away to cancer and some of my family members got cancer and i know what going to happen to them and having someone insult u saying things like that shouldnt be allowed!!! this is a game called wot and we all should act like we adults and stop those kids games of calling players names and other things that get u ban!!.u know how many times i died in this game?did i go and start raging towards my team for me dying nope cause i messed up and got myself killed not my team am the one that screwed up.folks need to stop insulting others and start owning up to they own mistakes!!and one last thing before i end this post the clan that player belongs too should be ashamed for letting him say things like that not only does it make him look bad but it makes his clan look really shameful!!

Also tagged with online abuse

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users