Low on credits, I need help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

BaZkeT #1 Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:36 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8642 battles
Hello everyone. I have two tanks in my garage. KV-1 and T-44. And I have less than 20k credits. It doesn't matter how this happened, what matters is what should I do ? I have to make some credits fast. I need to buy IS-3, Panther, Comet, SU-100, KV-1S. Those are my current goals. I have them all unlocked but really low on credits. Any help on how to grind credits faster with KV-1 ?

krazypenguin #2 Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:42 AM

Major

• Player
  • 27097 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Well, other than buying a premium account and\or a tier 8 premium tank there are a few things which can generate cash, such as completing missions, selling tanks you don't play anymore and looking through your depot for old modules or shells that you can sell.

But other than that there is only one thing to do: Do more damage without using ANY premium ammo.  KV-1 at tier 5 is best for that.  So ditch any premium ammo (better not to have any temptation) and get grinding - and remember: DAMAGE = CREDITS

Good luck

BaZkeT #3 Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:45 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8642 battles

View Postkrazypenguin, on 23 November 2013 - 12:42 AM, said:

Well, other than buying a premium account and\or a tier 8 premium tank there are a few things which can generate cash, such as completing missions, selling tanks you don't play anymore and looking through your depot for old modules or shells that you can sell.

But other than that there is only one thing to do: Do more damage without using ANY premium ammo.  KV-1 at tier 5 is best for that.  So ditch any premium ammo (better not to have any temptation) and get grinding - and remember: DAMAGE = CREDITS

Good luck

Thanks, I don't plan on buying tier VIII prem. tank it is too expensive for me. Maybe I will get premium account for 3 days. I don't have what to sell...so this is going to be painful grind... :(

FadetoB1ack #4 Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:32 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24129 battles
1. Become a better playerer, like a lot betterer.
2. Play your kv-1 constantly 12 hours a day like the average korean or all 24 hours if you haven't donated to a premium acc
Posted Image

K_A #5 Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13577 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Also it might be worth it to check you depot for modules you won't need anymore. I made about 1 million credits clearing my depot of old track modules, turrets, useless guns etc. You just have to be careful not to sell anything you will need for those tanks you're aiming for (radios mostly because they are often shared with lots of tanks, turrets and tracks for example are never shared so they can be all sold without worry) because you get half price when you sell but you'll then have to buy them back with full price.

Also it's worth noting the kill 24 tanks/ survive 7 games mission we have running this month. Do those both in one day and you'll get 250,000 credits and most likely make at least another 100-200,000 while completing it.

BaZkeT #6 Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8642 battles

View PostK_A, on 23 November 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

Also it might be worth it to check you depot for modules you won't need anymore. I made about 1 million credits clearing my depot of old track modules, turrets, useless guns etc. You just have to be careful not to sell anything you will need for those tanks you're aiming for (radios mostly because they are often shared with lots of tanks, turrets and tracks for example are never shared so they can be all sold without worry) because you get half price when you sell but you'll then have to buy them back with full price.

Also it's worth noting the kill 24 tanks/ survive 7 games mission we have running this month. Do those both in one day and you'll get 250,000 credits and most likely make at least another 100-200,000 while completing it.

Thanks. I am already completing missions :)
I sold some old parts...

enu_ #7 Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:54 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Beta Tester
  • 22551 battles
  • [-322-] -322-
u can also "buy" tier 1 tank and play missions with it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users