20-25 loses in a row?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

MrSpanky #1 Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:03 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10924 battles
Hello im a awrege player and the past 3 weeks during the weekends i get a big numbers of lost games so i cant grind as i want (that means lost time) this is ofc beacuse during the weekend there are alot of players online and probably most of them have lower stats so what happens next?? They get in a match with players that have 50% win rate or more, i dont care about the win rate the problem is in with the experience in the game itself...u gen a bigger bounce number per game than usual like not penetrating medium tanks from the side (perfect place to penetrate) with IS and IS-3 i recently bought... so penetrating-reciewing damage-dying and usualy we lose with a big differece in kills like 6-15 so its obwious the whole team bounces or atleast half? So the question is is this game worthy of my time and patiece because there are other games i could play..... i want to know what other players think about this so pls reply thx ;)

Edited by Ender__wiggins, 26 November 2013 - 12:44 AM.
Topic moved to their right place. This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. ~ Ender__wiggins

Garrolus #2 Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29121 battles

View PostMrSpanky, on 25 November 2013 - 10:03 AM, said:

..... i want to know what other players think about this so pls reply thx ;)

Posted Image

Lindling #3 Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:22 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15359 battles
  • [-SAS-] -SAS-
This text is bad...

you don't care about skills, check - fine with me
you bounce more than usual because you bought a new tank (IS-3), check - I guess you didn't unlock the big gun yet and you don't know the weakspots of your enemies
you loose with a big difference (6-15), errr what? 6-15 sounds good, 0-15, 1-15 or 2-15 really bum me out
you want to know if this game is worth playing? how should I know? To me it is!

You obviously just started playing tanks, before you only played artillery - here penetration is much more important.
The Battle Mechanics are most important to read if you want to improve, maybe platoon up and keep playing more Tiers 6 & 7 ...

gulANTASH #4 Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:36 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16036 battles
I seriously doubt that you have had 20-25 loses in a row, if you did then you must be the unluckiest guy in the world.
Anyway my advice is to not play as much arty as you do and jump in something else. 2 reasons why:
1. It's less boring when you're not doing the exact thing every time.
2. Arty's nerf means that they don't affect the outcome of the game as much as they used to especially lower tiers. So driving in a heavy, TD even a scout, you will actually be able to help your team win.
Finally, after 5k games, if you feel that you don't like WOT(or any other game for that mater) there is no point in waisting your time on it. Move on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users