MM

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

tankarihauta #1 Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12104 battles
  • [HUNX] HUNX
Okay ... Someone should explain to me because it is too complicate MM- et ! Why can not they do that +1 -1 tier ? Why is it good to play the Tankan is six and nine are against ? What kind of bullshit is that spotter tank? Spotter tank = no gun, no armor , a battle the whole camp survivor , to avoid the opponent's tank groups, that if you do not find the shot you can explode ... Spotter tank should be good for the radio station and find out the opponent ... but fuck it compare with the tank should have a radio in a six by ten , The distinction is not , I'm the only one among tens roll radio ! You might as well which could play a Trabant without stopping the fleeing enemy, totally does not make sense ! It was also the moment that shit until the MM, i dont pay premium, and I'm not going to play anymore! I think I'm not alone with this problem ! The attention of wargaming recommend this to improve on this as fast as you can , because soon see a lot of great players rated themselves scientists -tank portion of the game and you will lose a lot of players in this MM ! unplayable !
You may scold me that I suck , you do not understand it, but if you want a little fun do not go to ruin my nerves ! As much as I love the word of tanks so I hate that annoying MM
Sorry for my bad english, i use google translate if i dont know any!

Edited by tankarihauta, 26 November 2013 - 09:49 AM.

KLguns #2 Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:28 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 46410 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
negreps and warnings, INCOMING....
Sorry for my non constructive reply but what to say for this??? I must have done something wrong since I like the game, I only dont like useless players (when they are on my team)...

Edited by KLguns, 26 November 2013 - 10:33 AM.

Ze_HOFF_fverhoef #3 Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 15134 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
ooh.... this topic again  :popcorn:

Also tagged with MM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users