Community Spotlight – November edition

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

DobbysWrath #21 Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:00 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10249 battles

View PostVaering, on 04 December 2013 - 12:38 PM, said:

I can't see the videos from work but I'm assuming you divided them into TD/LT/MT/HT/SPG. You either have access to some really interesting information concerning what makes certain tank classes that different from each other when it comes to how much they benefit from certain skills and perks or you are just all out wrong. It seems to me it is more important for you to produce something and make it look as if it is actually valuable and accurate information in order to benefit yourself through more attention/viewers/income rather than actually producing something of value to the ones following you expecting to learn something and improve their gaming performance.
It's players like you, speaking the "absolute truth" about the game that are keeping new players in the dark in terms of denying them the ability to think for themselves, hence keeping them at a performance level which is that of your own or below your own. As long as players keep on listening to you and others telling them "how to do things"  they will always be a few steps behind the ones who don't listen but think for themselves. Having the greatest fan base and zombie army on the EU server you effectively are the single most destructive player on the EU server when it comes to keeping players in the dark.
You would be a great asset for countries such as North Korea, China and Belarus. You are really good at keeping people in the dark, force feeding them "the truth" without them even realising it.
Keep up the good work!
Love,
EmbryonicJourney
Anyone with a backbone properly connected to the brain and too little time to write a reply.
I really doubt people do EVERYTHING he says, they take on his advise and mix it in with what they think. I just see your post a butt hurt.

Edited by DobbysWrath, 05 December 2013 - 03:00 AM.

RavenHR_ #22 Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:48 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 36509 battles
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS
What clan?
I dont see any PTS guy posting here?

HowTheStoryEnds #23 Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:50 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24695 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
Now, now RavenHR don't go confusing people with obvious logic and verifiable facts, that's just mean.  :trollface:

v1rtu4l #24 Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:04 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 36022 battles
  • [3VSMM] 3VSMM
we are pretty aware, that the down voting of people who don't understand EJ's butthurt is just from people who do NOT know him /sarcasm
the openly displayed grudge some hold against QB here is only indicative of psychological flaws and minority complexes.
why in the world even bother to come into a thread whose topic is not even said streamer and try to discredit whatever he does. if i had such psychological problems like Mr EJ i would probably jump into every thread where he is mentioned and tell that i think that he is a ugly clown who can only pubstomp in OP tanks with full prem consumables. do i do that ? no, i don't even take the effort, because you are so unimportant to me that i just don't care about you.
EmbryonicJourney repeatedly posting here trying to pursade whoever of whatever madness he has phantasized in his small mind just show how inferior he feels and how it is such a big injustice that he as pro-player does not get the attention he deserves.
i wish your mom would have hugged you more often and given you more love, so you would not need to search for that lack of early childhood attention in the internet.
not gonna answer in this thread anymore, because it is just a waste of time, but i can totally understand others posting here over and over again. not everybody has a real life to cope with, right, EJ ?
love and kisses to everybody who wants some attention...

Edited by v1rtu4l, 05 December 2013 - 02:24 AM.

richblaster #25 Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:49 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 12140 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL
Poor T8/9s he pupstomped for those fancy 15 years of Premium time in his Hellcat...gl doing the same dude...which you won't because...no skill...

PanzergeneralFosco #26 Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:55 AM

Private

• Clan Diplomat
  • 41699 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

View Postv1rtu4l, on 05 December 2013 - 02:04 AM, said:

the openly displayed grudge some hold against QB here is only indicative of psychological flaws and minority complexes.
So when someone doesn't like QB's stream/videos, and they tell so, they are mentaly ill? I think you should rethink what you are posting.

Edited by PanzergeneralFosco, 05 December 2013 - 02:58 AM.

Bo_om_Beybe #27 Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:09 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14122 battles
  • [AR-DA] AR-DA
Posted Image

EOS

v1rtu4l #28 Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:57 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 36022 battles
  • [3VSMM] 3VSMM

View PostPanzergeneralFosco, on 05 December 2013 - 02:55 AM, said:

So when someone doesn't like QB's stream/videos, and they tell so, they are mentaly ill? I think you should rethink what you are posting.
no, there is no problem if people state their opinion about anyone. the constant need to go on and justify their opinion over and over again in an mission to pursuade others is the thing that shows enough about people reception of "what is important" when we are all just talking about a computer game.
i could say "hey, i am better in chess than this guy X, because he did these mistakes". that is totally valid. arguing and trying to convince others why i am so much better and trying to gather attention and acknowledgement of people you do not know and likely will never know is showing the aforementioned character flaws. why does someone like EJ care about WoT players that watch videos of streamers like QB, circon or HighFlyer15 ? if he is so much better, then good players would recognize that without him needing to ramble around here, wouldn't they ?
i personally do not watch many streams anymore but from what i gather the people who follow QB do it because of his way of handling/approaching the game which is much more kind and polite then let's say someone like hardest1. there is no point in arguing about peoples taste. if they want to watch streamer X rather then half-naked kid spilling out prem like it's hot it's is not about who is better but who is more entertaining for those viewers.

View Postrichblaster, on 05 December 2013 - 02:49 AM, said:

Poor T8/9s he pupstomped for those fancy 15 years of Premium time in his Hellcat...gl doing the same dude...which you won't because...no skill...
strong knowledge of tier 6 match making there, dude.
of course i won't do that, because i am not good enough for that and to get "good" enough for that i would have to emphasize much more on playing vs real life and my girlfriend and friends would kill me if i became like this
Posted Image

Edited by v1rtu4l, 05 December 2013 - 09:01 AM.

Jackelle #29 Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:17 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12544 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL
Rich is a Seal

Tarantula_xD #30 Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• WGL PRO Player
  • 19323 battles
  • [MSGA] MSGA

View PostJackelle, on 05 December 2013 - 09:17 AM, said:

Rich is a Seal

i agree

richblaster #31 Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:35 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 12140 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

View Postv1rtu4l, on 05 December 2013 - 08:57 AM, said:

no, there is no problem if people state their opinion about anyone. the constant need to go on and justify their opinion over and over again in an mission to pursuade others is the thing that shows enough about people reception of "what is important" when we are all just talking about a computer game.
i could say "hey, i am better in chess than this guy X, because he did these mistakes". that is totally valid. arguing and trying to convince others why i am so much better and trying to gather attention and acknowledgement of people you do not know and likely will never know is showing the aforementioned character flaws. why does someone like EJ care about WoT players that watch videos of streamers like QB, circon or HighFlyer15 ? if he is so much better, then good players would recognize that without him needing to ramble around here, wouldn't they ?
i personally do not watch many streams anymore but from what i gather the people who follow QB do it because of his way of handling/approaching the game which is much more kind and polite then let's say someone like hardest1. there is no point in arguing about peoples taste. if they want to watch streamer X rather then half-naked kid spilling out prem like it's hot it's is not about who is better but who is more entertaining for those viewers.

strong knowledge of tier 6 match making there, dude.
of course i won't do that, because i am not good enough for that and to get "good" enough for that i would have to emphasize much more on playing vs real life and my girlfriend and friends would kill me if i became like this

Dude...i mean...i will explain it so you can understand: he platooned ON PURPOSE with T8 prem tanks with reduced MM so he gets T9s in those games but not T10s...thats the thing. But now i see you never even saw him play...you really should if you want to become better...your choice to stay on whatever level you are right now...one thing a agree..RL is good and more important..but you dont even know EJ so whatever...btw I am a Seal :D

HowTheStoryEnds #32 Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24695 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
it's somewhat ironic to see people use the 'real life' argument to try to discredit a guy that goes to work and then plays well after a hard days work versus someone that does nothing but play all day long.

They both are very skilled and people are allowed to have different opinions.

Jackelle #33 Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12544 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

View PostHowTheStoryEnds, on 05 December 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

it's somewhat ironic to see people use the 'real life' argument to try to discredit a guy that goes to work and then plays well after a hard days work versus someone that does nothing but play all day long.

They both are very skilled and people are allowed to have different opinions.

EJ works too so you really need to stop assuming things don't you.

ark ark

HowTheStoryEnds #34 Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24695 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
only ej has a proper job of the two which is exactly what I meant since they accuse him of being the no-lifer..I did assume a basic level of reading comprehension but you're right I'd better stop doing that. Herp derp.

ChristopherHitchens #35 Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:10 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19415 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

View Postv1rtu4l, on 05 December 2013 - 08:57 AM, said:

Well, I haven't even talked about how good anyone is in here anyway, and to be fair, I'm not in anyway the best and I have plenty of rainy days/peridios where I'm nothing but a proper crapplayer. Hell, I don't even have my performance signature in my signature as I really stopped seeing the point in trying to flash to everyone "how good I am". After all, stats are horrible ways of measuring player skill and performance. You however, seem to disagree and I hope it makes you feel good flashing that good performance of yours.

You see, a lot of people starring themselves blind on stats praise me and other players with good stats way more than we deserve. I don't particularly enjoy this, it comes to a point where it's awefully anoying and I am sure QB must feel this aswell, there comes a time when the head of an attention whore explodes from getting too much attention shoved in to it.

The reason why I felt like I had to comment on QB's post was that he seemingly promotes ideas on how the game is supposed to be played and other philosophies behind the game which his massive fan base takes for the absolute truth. As they do this, it greatly influences the way they play and try to play the game. We really don't want more players believing that TD's are supposed to be played like long range sniping vehicles sitting still not to get spotted. Someone telling these players to put a camo net on a higher tier TD sure as hell isn't helping the situation.

Am I jealous of QB's success? Well, who wouldn't want the option of being able to play video games all day long, not having to play while exhausted from working a full day every week day. However, in terms of me thinking his fans are following a great entertainer, it's pretty much like Justin Biebers fans. There are an insane ammount of people listening to and loving Justin Bieber today while truly epic bands such as The Velvet Underground got nowhere near the attention they deserved. It sure as hell wasn't main stream music, but boy did they produce great music. One of the first lines on the Velvet Underground wikipedia page is:

"Although experiencing little commercial success while together, the band is often cited by many critics as one of the most important and influential groups of the 1960s.[1] In a 1982 interview Brian Eno made the often repeated statement that while the first Velvet Underground album may have sold only 30,000 copies in its early years, "everyone who bought one of those 30,000 copies started a band."

Now, in my mind, that is greatness. Justin Bieber is far from great in my eyes, however, I'm certain he is very happy with his situation.

And yeah...
Posted Image

You know I love you, the rest must just realise you are a bit misunderstood. <3

Cheers,
EmbryonicJourney

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users