Noob maneveurs -aka- how to act like a noob , without looking like one , stats wise

troll fun thread no hate please

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

hedi2222 #1 Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:04 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 30659 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
Hello everyone , this idea has been in my head for quite a while now
we all know that troll that hides all match long and comes for easy kills ,  or that  heavy that camps the base  
well , lets admit it , no one will ask you how you got that invader or that raider or even that invincible medal  . in this thread  i would like to summerize all the nooby actions you can do , without anyone calling you a noob ( 69% guaranted  :trollface:  )
so lets start  
1- we all hate that guy , who knows there is 2 enemies left in a 13:5 battle , and he sees all his allies rushing to that corner to kill the last enemies , what does he do ? yes , you guessed right , he sits on the cap circle , wishing for the 100 cap before all enemies die ( even i did that once  :teethhappy:  ) and no one asks him : how did you get that invader ?
2-this guy , we all see him, we all hate him , that arty that gets into the front line just  to get an easy point blank shot , 90% dies at first sec of being spotted , other 10% die at the seconde sec  :bajan:
3- lets admit it , we all drove a kv1s once , and some of us even hid behind that tiny hetzer or that small alecto . but come on , at the end of the battle , no one will ask how u got 3k dmg and survived  . everyone would be praising the kv1s

4- now this one is a rare sight , but lets all look at that scout in an encounter battle , al halluf , sees us crushing the enemy , so he goes into the cap circle , and guess what ? RAIDER !!!!!!!!

5-ever been in the hunt for an invincible or survivre medal ? well i havent , but sometimes i wonder how do people even get those ? well i sometimes see people hiding , being top tier yet hiding in the bush behind ,doing everything to not get shot

6-  one of my favs ,  that hellcat or T49 , seeing you almost finished that enemy , well guess what he sais : Nope , you aint getting that kill , BOOM !!!!! #### ( hellcat ) killed ##### ( IS3 )

i'll try to keep this topic updated with your suggestions , GG everyone , hope you like the idea

ryry #2 Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:24 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 8148 battles
  • [SOBAD] SOBAD
Flavour of the month player.
Narcissism comes in many forms, this variety is available in bitter lemon. The only tanks he drives are the ones scheduled for rebalancing. his only interest are owning noobs, telling noobs how hard he just owned them, and statistics.
re. His choice of tanks: There is no point reasoning with him because deep down, you know he's right. Its just a shame he's such a colossal [Willy] about it.
Most likely to say: "loool uninstall noob hellcat is fine u tomato scrub loool"

Edited by ryry, 10 December 2013 - 07:28 PM.

gonsi #3 Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:26 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 9721 battles
7- youre brawling some noob, moving around so he misses his shots, you get him to few % of hp while youre without a scratch, then boom. both vaporized and your friendly arty still have 0 kills...

Edited by gonsi, 10 December 2013 - 07:26 PM.

hedi2222 #4 Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:26 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 30659 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View Postryry, on 10 December 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

Flavour of the month player.
Narcissism comes in many forms, this variety is available in bitter lemon. The only tanks he drives are the ones scheduled for rebalancing. his only interest are owning noobs, telling noobs how hard he just owned them, and statistics.
re. His choice of tanks: There is no point reasoning with him because deep down, you know he's right. Its just a shame he's such a colossal [edit] about it.
Most likely to say: "loool uninstall noob hellcat is fine u tomato scrub loool"
edit that word before getting that warning point , but you have a point in what you said , i myself drive KV1s and hellcat

Edited by hedi2222, 10 December 2013 - 07:38 PM.

ryry #5 Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:46 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 8148 battles
  • [SOBAD] SOBAD
Forum broke, turned an edit into a double post

Edited by ryry, 10 December 2013 - 07:48 PM.

ryry #6 Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:47 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 8148 battles
  • [SOBAD] SOBAD
likewise!I would love to claim to be a fotm player, but I am very deeply crap at the game.
Still, its not all bad. I hate the in-game community with a ferocity that turns the milk on my cornflakes to cottage cheese and like nothing more than winding unicums up for dubious lulz.

hedi2222 #7 Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:53 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 30659 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
for 500 battles , all i was saying is : BEST COMMUNITY EVER , but then i met that douche in a LOWE , made me hate the game so much , i still remember his name , his way of speaking , hi was of talking to that none prem player , his way of calling people 'noobs' , well yeah , one day will come and ILL CRUSH HIS LOWE WITH MY 110

nobrain3 #8 Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7367 battles
Lol number 4, did that in my elc in tier 10... one of the best games ever! Sadly you cant do that anymore because of that damn td's camping all around spawn...

hedi2222 #9 Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:44 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 30659 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

its funny how i got negrepped XD 

8- waiting for the heat of the battle to wear off and just go one shooting those idiots , 7 kills with 900 dmg in a tier 6 battle :trollface:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users