auto ban team kill

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

drawmihai #1 Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6416 battles
  • [RO-ST] RO-ST

Hello, i want to make a request to remove my ban that i got while i was killing a team player, attached it's the reply from the game i got the ban on. you can see for yourself what hapend

Thanks for your time

Best regards Draw

http://www.fileshare.ro/e30068904

Edited by drawmihai, 16 December 2013 - 11:03 PM.

koel76 #2 Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:04 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15444 battles

This is not the place for that, also I think the average wait time will be longer than it takes to wait off for the ban. You can appeal it but I don't think it will work. 
You need to create a support ticket not forums

Edit: deserved ban, you never have the right to shoot back not even if someone is shooting at you for whatever reason.  you interfered while they were in the same platoon you had no right to do that and should have continued, they were obviously idiots that didn't have anything better to do. If you would have ignored them you wouldn't be in this position but you wasted your time on them which is exactly what they wanted.

Now you are banned they are not.

drawmihai

Hello, i want to make a request to remove my ban that i got while i was killing a team player

The exact reason for your ban is there.

Edited by koel76, 16 December 2013 - 11:11 PM.

drawmihai #3 Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6416 battles
  • [RO-ST] RO-ST
And where i can make a ticket? 

drawmihai #4 Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6416 battles
  • [RO-ST] RO-ST

View Postkoel76, on 16 December 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

This is not the place for that, also I think the average wait time will be longer than it takes to wait off for the ban. You can appeal it but I don't think it will work. 
You need to create a support ticket not forums

Edit: deserved ban, you never have the right to shoot back not even if someone is shooting at you for whatever reason.  you interfered while they were in the same platoon you had no right to do that and should have continued, they were obviously idiots that didn't have anything better to do. If you would have ignored them you wouldn't be in this position but you wasted your time on them which is exactly what they wanted.

Now you are banned they are not.

The exact reason for your ban is there.

Isn't this one of the reasons they made reply available? Do i have to support other people stupidity, Isn't this the way i should be able to defend myself?

koel76 #5 Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:17 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15444 battles

The button that says Customer service ticket  top right side of screen or

http://eu.wargaming.net/support/

koel76 #6 Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:18 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15444 battles

View Postdrawmihai, on 16 December 2013 - 11:17 PM, said:

Isn't this one of the reasons they made reply available? Do i have to support other people stupidity, Isn't this the way i should be able to defend myself?

Sorry but you're not allowed to teamkill anyone even if they are teamkilling you, I get htat it might sound stupid but that's how it is.

FERRARIUK #7 Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:59 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3785 battles
Yep that is correct if they hit you let them, you will get their points at the end of the game, think about it either one of you could be the last man standing and win the game for the team, its not good to retaliate back and certainly not good etiquette, people do fight back yes agreed on that, but if you are mature enough in which I think you are, record the game don't say anything back in chat and post off a ticket at the end of the game, that's the best advice I can give you. 

Edited by FERRARIUK, 17 December 2013 - 11:00 AM.

NervosCuNervii #8 Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21833 battles
  • [D57T] D57T
If a guy is shooting you (and it isn't an accident), let him keep shooting and report him for team damage.
More than once there is a guy that does this for a long time so he will turn blue after a shot or two. When he is blue, fire at will! A blue player doesn't count in the TK meter and no punishment is made.

I have destroyed a lot of blue players that found it fun to destroy our artillery or other friendly tanks. It gives me no pleasure whatsoever to shoot my teammates but I will do it in a heart beat if that means cutting the losses for my team and getting a higher chance for victory.

Now, thanks to your TK and ban, you will probably turn blue pretty fast if you hit a teammate, even by accident. So take care and make sure you aim true or some guy like me might think you did that on purpose and blast you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users