New user Youtube channel Gaming Youtube Tips

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

MesTreTuga #1 Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5040 battles

Let me start up by presenting myself.

I'm one of those guys that lurk in the shadows watching everything but that don't participate very often. Like a sniper... or a stalker. I've been playing WoT for like 2 years or something like that and I've always loved this game, since I'm more of a strategist person than that a impulsive one.

Now, some time ago I had the idea of starting an Youtube gaming channel because I'm a gamer and I think I could help others in several games. But lets just say that things are going really slow, really really slow.

So I remembered of posting a new topic here to do a little advertising to my channel: I cover some basic parts of WoT and I thought that maybe you guys could chech it out and maybe give me some tips for further improvement.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarelessGamer15

I'm sorry for the long post, I promise nest time I'll put a pic of a potato :)

koel76 #2 Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:52 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15444 battles

just to give you tips:
You might want to separate your wot videos from NFS, keeps it organized and easy for people to view what they want to watch I do not want to watch NFS and would hate always having to always see your NFS videos while I want to see your wot stuff.

Also I can see you lagging sometimes, while it doesn't matter to me some people might not enjoy that so I suggest you use an ethernet cable over wifi (if you're not already)

I will go watch some more and might add some tips, but your content so far is looking good.

MesTreTuga #3 Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5040 battles

Sorry for taking so much time to respond. You've allerted me to a very good point regarding the playlists: I completely forgot to set them properly :facepalm:

All done now :smile:

Just one more thing. Do you know any other forum in which I could ask for more advice? Because I can always improve.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users