Panzer Corps Grand Campaing Playthrough (Excellent WW2 Strategy Game)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Renemesis #1 Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:41 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4867 battles

*yep, typo in the headline  - CAMPAIGN is what I was going for!

Hey there! I've been doing WoT videos for around a year now, and I decided to branch out to one of my favourite strategy games of all times!

I was looking at the internet and couldn't really find many Panzer Corps videos where people played at the harder difficulties offering up some tactics and advice, and explaining mechanics for the newcomers. So, I decided, I could do it! This is a playthrough of the Grand Campaign DLC, played on field marshal difficulty. I offer up my opinions and experiences with the game, and some tips and tricks. Not all in just one episode, but spread out as the situations where it applies start happening. I'm a "seasoned veteran" of the genre, and have played PG when I was a kid, really love these kinds of games. So, hope you'll find this interesting, and potentially helpful. I explain and show what my tactics for the different missions are, and how you can play effectively without having any tanks at all. (among other things)

Anyway! Here's the first episode! You can find the rest of them on my youtube channel if you find them interesting or the game appealing!

If you like it, subscribe, if this is something people want to watch, I'll upload at least a few episodes every week. :)

have a good day!

Edited by Renemesis, 23 December 2013 - 06:01 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users