• 40915 battles
  • [HOOLS] HOOLS
thanks man, you are great help!

CaelVoltek #722 Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

Hello,

When using the API for OpenId auth, I'm getting an error in the response headers, but just for some players, not all. I've done some troubleshooting, but I can't determine what the issue is.

Good response header:

providerName=Wargaming&returnUrl=default&panelstate_ActiveDiscussions=0&PreviousVisit=5%2f7%2f2017+9%3a23​...

Error response header:

providerName=Wargaming&returnUrl=default&error=access_denied&panelstate_ActiveDiscussions=0&PreviousVisit=5%2f7%2f....

The good header contains the claim information that I can extract to complete the login on my system. I have checked public/private profiles, premium time, etc. These are against NA accounts. The user is able to successfully log into all WG services.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

-cv

kaadomin #723 Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:01 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27868 battles
  • [NXD] NXD

View PostCaelVoltek, on 04 September 2017 - 09:38 PM, said:

Good response header:

providerName=Wargaming&returnUrl=default&panelstate_ActiveDiscussions=0&PreviousVisit=5%2f7%2f2017+9%3a23​...

Error response header:

providerName=Wargaming&returnUrl=default&error=access_denied&panelstate_ActiveDiscussions=0&PreviousVisit=5%2f7%2f....

I think "error=access_denied" is the negative authentication, means something went wrong in authentication before. BTW - I have sometimes some strange results, maybe a caching problem, not sure. It seems the status delivered is not set to "ok". But after going back, it works. To see, what really happens, I have to go deeper - and I don't really want at the moment :)

CaelVoltek #724 Posted 05 September 2017 - 02:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

View Postkaadomin, on 05 September 2017 - 10:01 AM, said:

I think "error=access_denied" is the negative authentication, means something went wrong in authentication before. BTW - I have sometimes some strange results, maybe a caching problem, not sure. It seems the status delivered is not set to "ok". But after going back, it works. To see, what really happens, I have to go deeper - and I don't really want at the moment :)

It's not a negative authentication. I should never receive one of those as the user much login and be authorized at WG before returning back to my page. This is consistent with specific user accounts. None of them ever come back correctly, I always get the error in the header. Those that do not get the error, never have a problem.

Not sure if there is a way to "go deeper" as there isn't any good documentation on error responses.

kaadomin #725 Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27868 battles
  • [NXD] NXD

View PostCaelVoltek, on 05 September 2017 - 02:38 PM, said:

Not sure if there is a way to "go deeper" as there isn't any good documentation on error responses.

I'm not sure, if I do the same. I'm using api.worldoftanks.eu/wot/auth/login/ and sometimes I get a result without status=ok, but if I call my entry page again, I have access. Seems the process for the "ok" was done on my page (but can only done if ok). Looks like the redirect to my page was done 2 times, second time without the status= ok and I get my negative fall back. I use 2 accounts, each on different browser and I didn't find rules in this behaviour. As workaround, I put a redirect on the negative branch back to my entry page - if the login worked in the background - is okay - access like nothing happend. If not - next try. The behaviour of my entry page depend on the local login state.

Hyster #726 Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26938 battles
  • [T-S_K] T-S_K

is there a way to get the WOWS online clan members like there is for WOT ?

ive searched but I can not see anything

kaadomin #727 Posted Yesterday, 11:08 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27868 battles
  • [NXD] NXD

View PostHyster, on 18 September 2017 - 05:49 PM, said:

is there a way to get the WOWS online clan members like there is for WOT ?

ive searched but I can not see anything

I think there will be nothing: The request on api.worldoftanks.eu/wgn/clans/info/ only returns a field private.online_members with online players in wot. Name looks like "we did it long time ago and forgot it later". The field is not in the wot-section. If it would look like private.online_members_wot or private.online_members.wot, I would expect a chance.

I have serious doubt on future of DPP and API using, if I read these both points

https://thedailyboun...h-anton-pankov/

• At the moment Wargaming is working on the Mod Portal, but this is still in alpha. Unfortunately work is still going slowly, but Wargaming is also working on implementing some of these mods to the game. Final objective is to close the ability to create mods and use them, unless available in the Mod Portal.
  • There is currently no one working on the ability to hide the player account statistics. The idea wasn’t scrapped, Wargaming wants to implement it correctly and decide exactly what will affect.

and compare this with the waiting for a return of stronghold resources in API.

They build up a nice clan log in WoT, but it is not really useful for me, because its not possible to use the values for calculations. I still have to use paper and pencil to get a overview over weeks (not only last week), month (not only last month) ... and all I need is a value of overall earned resources per player. I could track this value and have difference values for every day, week or month. At the moment I do this with wins and battles ... and could do this with funny but useless stuff like stun in skirmish.

I only have to get a overview on two clans but I know some more active ones are also still waiting for a source of values for their tools.

Please make the API great again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users