Jump to content


General Discussion of Wargaming Public API


  • Please log in to reply
726 replies to this topic

Lector #41 Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:15 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 3728 battles
  • 1,022
  • [22KT] 22KT
  • Member since:
    12-18-2010
Moved something in the API? Is everything still standing?

StormimOn #42 Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:18 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 18760 battles
  • 460
  • Member since:
    10-04-2010

No news from the dev since a "long" time, but I was just doing some work on my application and API response time is really good now.

Don't know what you have done, but its a huge buff (russian bias inside :tongue:) for the API.


Edited by StormimOn, 19 January 2014 - 11:02 AM.


MetalRaven56 #43 Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:41 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 21
  • Member since:
    12-28-2013

You  have a real talent for winning friends and earning favors.

 

:izmena:

 

 



Hedeone #44 Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:37 AM

    Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 1 battle
  • 232
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013

View PostStormimOn, on 04 January 2014 - 08:46 PM, said:

Hedeone,

 

1. I was wondering if data about player clans history was saved by wargaming ?

So we could have a method to retrieve clan history of a player (clan id, tag, name, date of entry and exit).

 

2. And about player search method, could we also have clan tag and name in the result (and not only clan id) ?

So we could display the data in a list without the need to call the clan details method. It would be usefull I think.

 

1. At this moment we have no plans to add to API data, which are not displayed in user profile on the official portal or in the game client.

2. Unfortunately, this architectural features of our API.

 

About takopedia update.

We does not forget about that problem but it is not depend on API Team. All that i can say about it, is that tankopedia will be updated in near future, without specific dates.



Hedeone #45 Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:04 AM

    Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 1 battle
  • 232
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013

Update.

 

Tankopedia updated: added all missing tanks, T-50-2 removed. Changes in API will be applied within 24 hours.



blaah #46 Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:31 AM

    Private

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 24930 battles
  • 38
  • Member since:
    01-28-2012

Great news Hedeone.

 

Could you also let us know if there are any new features in API?



Lector #47 Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:55 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 3728 battles
  • 1,022
  • [22KT] 22KT
  • Member since:
    12-18-2010
How cool is that almost a month (without 4 days) after the mass Light Tank Mk received. VIC, finally employees such huge companies as WG was able to add to Tankopedia and APIs made ​​available to developers.

Hedeone #48 Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:31 PM

    Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 1 battle
  • 232
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013

View Postblaah, on 21 January 2014 - 01:31 PM, said:

Great news Hedeone.

 

Could you also let us know if there are any new features in API?

Yep, today we release new version of our API. More details in neighbor topic.

View PostLector, on 21 January 2014 - 04:55 PM, said:

How cool is that almost a month (without 4 days) after the mass Light Tank Mk received. VIC, finally employees such huge companies as WG was able to add to Tankopedia and APIs made ​​available to developers.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Missing tanks were added to API.



Lector #49 Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:10 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 3728 battles
  • 1,022
  • [22KT] 22KT
  • Member since:
    12-18-2010
Why in_garage field will be removed in March?
It is a field in which the most about this at the time of waiting. I would without logging in to the game to see which vehicles have in the garage.

Why the Release Notes no changes have occurred in the API WoT?


emwexx #50 Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:07 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19449 battles
  • 22
  • [DIN] DIN
  • Member since:
    09-19-2012

Hi. I would like to know why I am getting a
"403 forbidden" when clicking the API reference or API explorer links when being logged in?

I should note, that I haven't registered a application, yet, but that wasn't necessary the last time I browsed the docs and used the explorer.

 



Goonsteam #51 Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:51 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22344 battles
  • 12
  • [STDS] STDS
  • Member since:
    11-17-2012

View Postemwexx, on 21 January 2014 - 10:07 PM, said:

Hi. I would like to know why I am getting a
"403 forbidden" when clicking the API reference or API explorer links when being logged in?

I should note, that I haven't registered a application, yet, but that wasn't necessary the last time I browsed the docs and used the explorer.

 

I have registered and I am getting the same error. 

 

 

https://eu.wargaming..._reference/wot/

403 Forbidden


nginx


osquars #52 Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:02 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15652 battles
  • 4
  • [1STVF] 1STVF
  • Member since:
    05-02-2011

View Postemwexx, on 21 January 2014 - 11:07 PM, said:

Hi. I would like to know why I am getting a
"403 forbidden" when clicking the API reference or API explorer links when being logged in?

I should note, that I haven't registered a application, yet, but that wasn't necessary the last time I browsed the docs and used the explorer.

 

 

Looks like someone forgot to Publish/activate that part of the site after the update.

Just wait and see what will happen.



emwexx #53 Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:05 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19449 battles
  • 22
  • [DIN] DIN
  • Member since:
    09-19-2012
FYI, API Reference and API Explorer are accessible again. \o/

Merdis #54 Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:25 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 26268 battles
  • 793
  • Member since:
    09-28-2010

View PostHedeone, on 21 January 2014 - 10:04 AM, said:

Update.

 

Tankopedia updated: added all missing tanks, T-50-2 removed. Changes in API will be applied within 24 hours.

 

Not all missing tanks unfortunately:(

BT-SV is still not added and it was possible to obtain it with EU server account (see AIt_F4 (case sensitive) in-game profile for example, he has been playing with this tank recently). 

Codes from Special Russian Gift Box edition were valid for US, EU and RU regions.

 

I am not sure about KV-220 Beta (whether anyone on EU server has it.  It was given to russian betatesters only, but some RU players were transferred to EU server in 2012 year (or 2011, do not remember now) with all tanks and stats (WG was testing this idea if I recall correctly)).

 

Also there is problem with Pz.Kpfw. V/IV Alpha (I am sure i saw few on our server during 2-months period after release. It was gift for those that were of service to WG early in WoT's development. But I have to say that I haven't seen one since 2011)

 

 

I am very glad that M6A2E1 is finally added.


Edited by Merdis, 24 January 2014 - 09:34 AM.


Lector #55 Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:55 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 3728 battles
  • 1,022
  • [22KT] 22KT
  • Member since:
    12-18-2010
On the EU server:
KV-220 was in December at a premium to store bought.
PZ V/IV alone have the vehicle purchased before the official release of beta opent the so-called preorder.


Hedeone #56 Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:58 AM

    Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 1 battle
  • 232
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013

View PostLector, on 21 January 2014 - 10:10 PM, said:

Why in_garage field will be removed in March?
It is a field in which the most about this at the time of waiting. I would without logging in to the game to see which vehicles have in the garage.

Why the Release Notes no changes have occurred in the API WoT?

1. In_garage field will be removed only from method account/tanks. We will introduce new method, which will have same functionallity.
2. In this update API WoT received changes, related to performance improvement.

View PostLector, on 24 January 2014 - 11:55 AM, said:

On the EU server:
KV-220 was in December at a premium to store bought.
PZ V/IV alone have the vehicle purchased before the official release of beta opent the so-called preorder.

This tanks already added to tankopedia and API. BT-SV, Pz 4-5 Alpha, KV-220 Beta will be added in near future.

 

Update.

BT-SV, Pz 4-5 Alpha, KV-220 Beta were added to tankopedia. They will be available via API in 24 hours.


Edited by Hedeone, 24 January 2014 - 03:04 PM.


Merdis #57 Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 26268 battles
  • 793
  • Member since:
    09-28-2010

View PostHedeone, on 24 January 2014 - 10:58 AM, said:

This tanks already added to tankopedia and API. BT-SV, Pz 4-5 Alpha, KV-220 Beta will be added in near future.

 

Update.

BT-SV, Pz 4-5 Alpha, KV-220 Beta were added to tankopedia. They will be available via API in 24 hours.

 

That was fast, thank you!



emwexx #58 Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:13 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19449 battles
  • 22
  • [DIN] DIN
  • Member since:
    09-19-2012

There is apparently a inconsistency issue in regards to encyclopedia/tanks and encyclopedia/tankinfo data returned in relation to the recently added tanks. Namely the BT-SV.

 

 

https://eu.wargaming...ication_id=demo

"3905": {
            "nation_i18n": "France",
            "name": "#france_vehicles:AMX_50_120",
            "level": 9,
            "nation": "france",
            "is_premium": false,
            "name_i18n": "AMX 50 120",
            "type": "heavyTank",
            "tank_id": 3905
        },
"52225": {
            "nation_i18n": "U.S.S.R.",
            "name": "#ussr_vehicles:BT-SV",
            "level": 3,
            "nation": "ussr",
            "is_premium": true,
            "name_i18n": "BT-SV",
            "type": "lightTank",
            "tank_id": 52225
        },

 

 

And now the tankinfo:

https://api.worldoft...k_id=3905,52225

{
    "status": "ok",
    "count": 2,
    "data": {
        "3905": {
            "image": "http://worldoftanks....-amx_50_120.png",
            "tank_id": 3905
        },
        "52225": {
            "image": "http://worldoftanks....-amx_50_120.png",
            "tank_id": 3905
        }
    }
}

 

When you rely on the tank_id field of the tankinfo return data you are screwed. The BT-SV entry (52225) carries a tank_id of the AMX-50-120. Looks like all data delivered is from the AMX-50-120...


Edited by emwexx, 27 January 2014 - 08:15 AM.


Hedeone #59 Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:54 AM

    Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 1 battle
  • 232
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013

View Postemwexx, on 27 January 2014 - 10:13 AM, said:

There is apparently a inconsistency issue in regards to encyclopedia/tanks and encyclopedia/tankinfo data returned in relation to the recently added tanks. Namely the BT-SV.

 

This problem was reported some time ago. Will be fixed in next update of Public API.



emwexx #60 Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:45 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19449 battles
  • 22
  • [DIN] DIN
  • Member since:
    09-19-2012

View PostHedeone, on 28 January 2014 - 06:54 AM, said:

This problem was reported some time ago. Will be fixed in next update of Public API.

Oh sorry, then. Didn't read/search through the whole forum/thread as I thought it was related to the latest tank additions.

 

Looking forward to the API update.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users