• Player
  • 41340 battles
thanks man, you are great help!

CaelVoltek #722 Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

Hello,

When using the API for OpenId auth, I'm getting an error in the response headers, but just for some players, not all. I've done some troubleshooting, but I can't determine what the issue is.

Good response header:

providerName=Wargaming&returnUrl=default&panelstate_ActiveDiscussions=0&PreviousVisit=5%2f7%2f2017+9%3a23​...

Error response header:

providerName=Wargaming&returnUrl=default&error=access_denied&panelstate_ActiveDiscussions=0&PreviousVisit=5%2f7%2f....

The good header contains the claim information that I can extract to complete the login on my system. I have checked public/private profiles, premium time, etc. These are against NA accounts. The user is able to successfully log into all WG services.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

-cv

kaadomin #723 Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:01 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28150 battles
  • [NXD] NXD

View PostCaelVoltek, on 04 September 2017 - 09:38 PM, said:

Good response header:

providerName=Wargaming&returnUrl=default&panelstate_ActiveDiscussions=0&PreviousVisit=5%2f7%2f2017+9%3a23​...

Error response header:

providerName=Wargaming&returnUrl=default&error=access_denied&panelstate_ActiveDiscussions=0&PreviousVisit=5%2f7%2f....

I think "error=access_denied" is the negative authentication, means something went wrong in authentication before. BTW - I have sometimes some strange results, maybe a caching problem, not sure. It seems the status delivered is not set to "ok". But after going back, it works. To see, what really happens, I have to go deeper - and I don't really want at the moment :)

CaelVoltek #724 Posted 05 September 2017 - 02:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

View Postkaadomin, on 05 September 2017 - 10:01 AM, said:

I think "error=access_denied" is the negative authentication, means something went wrong in authentication before. BTW - I have sometimes some strange results, maybe a caching problem, not sure. It seems the status delivered is not set to "ok". But after going back, it works. To see, what really happens, I have to go deeper - and I don't really want at the moment :)

It's not a negative authentication. I should never receive one of those as the user much login and be authorized at WG before returning back to my page. This is consistent with specific user accounts. None of them ever come back correctly, I always get the error in the header. Those that do not get the error, never have a problem.

Not sure if there is a way to "go deeper" as there isn't any good documentation on error responses.

kaadomin #725 Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28150 battles
  • [NXD] NXD

View PostCaelVoltek, on 05 September 2017 - 02:38 PM, said:

Not sure if there is a way to "go deeper" as there isn't any good documentation on error responses.

I'm not sure, if I do the same. I'm using api.worldoftanks.eu/wot/auth/login/ and sometimes I get a result without status=ok, but if I call my entry page again, I have access. Seems the process for the "ok" was done on my page (but can only done if ok). Looks like the redirect to my page was done 2 times, second time without the status= ok and I get my negative fall back. I use 2 accounts, each on different browser and I didn't find rules in this behaviour. As workaround, I put a redirect on the negative branch back to my entry page - if the login worked in the background - is okay - access like nothing happend. If not - next try. The behaviour of my entry page depend on the local login state.

Hyster #726 Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27434 battles
  • [T-S_K] T-S_K

is there a way to get the WOWS online clan members like there is for WOT ?

ive searched but I can not see anything

kaadomin #727 Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:08 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28150 battles
  • [NXD] NXD

View PostHyster, on 18 September 2017 - 05:49 PM, said:

is there a way to get the WOWS online clan members like there is for WOT ?

ive searched but I can not see anything

I think there will be nothing: The request on api.worldoftanks.eu/wgn/clans/info/ only returns a field private.online_members with online players in wot. Name looks like "we did it long time ago and forgot it later". The field is not in the wot-section. If it would look like private.online_members_wot or private.online_members.wot, I would expect a chance.

I have serious doubt on future of DPP and API using, if I read these both points

https://thedailyboun...h-anton-pankov/

• At the moment Wargaming is working on the Mod Portal, but this is still in alpha. Unfortunately work is still going slowly, but Wargaming is also working on implementing some of these mods to the game. Final objective is to close the ability to create mods and use them, unless available in the Mod Portal.
  • There is currently no one working on the ability to hide the player account statistics. The idea wasn’t scrapped, Wargaming wants to implement it correctly and decide exactly what will affect.

and compare this with the waiting for a return of stronghold resources in API.

They build up a nice clan log in WoT, but it is not really useful for me, because its not possible to use the values for calculations. I still have to use paper and pencil to get a overview over weeks (not only last week), month (not only last month) ... and all I need is a value of overall earned resources per player. I could track this value and have difference values for every day, week or month. At the moment I do this with wins and battles ... and could do this with funny but useless stuff like stun in skirmish.

I only have to get a overview on two clans but I know some more active ones are also still waiting for a source of values for their tools.

Please make the API great again.

Joeflee #728 Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:34 AM

Private

• Player
  • 22035 battles
  • [UP-EU] UP-EU

In July the Player Ratings method was marked as deprecated.

What is it's replacement method?

Now, how can we see Player Ratings for All, 28 days and 7 days?

kaadomin #729 Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:15 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28150 battles
  • [NXD] NXD

View PostJoeflee, on 06 October 2017 - 01:34 AM, said:

In July the Player Ratings method was marked as deprecated.

What is it's replacement method?

Now, how can we see Player Ratings for All, 28 days and 7 days?

I think, it's connected to the new type of WG-rating / Hall of fame. They call it beta and I think, we have to wait. Not sure, but I think they let play XVM with the new values.

We waiting for news since August. For some news we are waiting since February (resources on Stronghold battles - yes I'm still waiting ...)

ElvenRedEU #730 Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
Is there any API for getting the oil count of my clan?

Nooben #731 Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:34 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 51 battles

A little suggestion for api method https://developers.w...pedia/vehicles/

Please add possibility to request more than one language at once.

In order to keep 100% backwards compatibility resulting new values can be added to additional object or given with language suffixes in value key names.

aydie #732 Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10355 battles

Since a couple of days back, the API for WoT seems to update /wot/tanks/stats/ (quite much) later than /wot/account/info/

is this intended behaviour? (it actually totally breaks my data grabbing algorithms...)

Edited by aydie, 22 October 2017 - 07:56 PM.

aydie #733 Posted 31 October 2017 - 12:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10355 battles
EU API server is going apeshit crazy at the moment. It seems to enforce a ridiculously low request limit (code 407)

GeneralRichthofen #734 Posted 31 October 2017 - 07:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19572 battles

View Postaydie, on 31 October 2017 - 12:54 AM, said:

EU API server is going apeshit crazy at the moment. It seems to enforce a ridiculously low request limit (code 407)

I have the same issue. An the limit seems to fluctuate between 10 and 40 requests per second.

ZimnaPizza #735 Posted 03 November 2017 - 07:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 35617 battles
  • [MIRKO] MIRKO
Hi everyone, I was thinking about writing some small webapp just for my clan, to keep track of various stats, like stronghold ELO, each players CW batlle count etc, nothing fancy or new. But I have huge problem with designing my database.
I can't figure out how to store the stats from last 30 days. I want to ask you, how do you store history data (like battles count) of all those players? Are you saving all the stats everyday to your DB? Do you have 30 tables for stats from every day? I really hope you can help me here or maybe you can give me some hints about what to look for.
Thanks in advance

Edited by ZimnaPizza, 03 November 2017 - 07:01 PM.

aydie #736 Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10355 battles

View PostZimnaPizza, on 03 November 2017 - 06:00 PM, said:

Are you saving all the stats everyday to your DB?

yes

View PostZimnaPizza, on 03 November 2017 - 06:00 PM, said:

Do you have 30 tables for stats from every day?

no. the date is a column

ViveLeRoi #737 Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:09 AM

Private

• Player
  • 37729 battles
  • [T-BAD] T-BAD

View PostZimnaPizza, on 03 November 2017 - 08:00 PM, said:

Hi everyone, I was thinking about writing some small webapp just for my clan, to keep track of various stats, like stronghold ELO, each players CW batlle count etc, nothing fancy or new. But I have huge problem with designing my database.
I can't figure out how to store the stats from last 30 days. I want to ask you, how do you store history data (like battles count) of all those players? Are you saving all the stats everyday to your DB? Do you have 30 tables for stats from every day? I really hope you can help me here or maybe you can give me some hints about what to look for.
Thanks in advance

Hi,

We are using a local database which is update once a day. There's likely no need to use all 30 tables. Instead figure out what exactly do you need and only replicate the relevant data. Our app, for instance, is used for planning CW/tournament rosters, so we need to know what tanks each player has in the garage. Tank name, type and tier are sufficient for this. Only three tables are needed on our end; One for the player ID and timestamp on the data retrieval, second for tankID, Type, tier and third for linking the playerIDs and tankIDs (with extra columns for number of games played and winrate for stats).

aydie #738 Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:36 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10355 battles

View Postaydie, on 30 October 2017 - 11:54 PM, said:

View PostGeneralRichthofen, on 31 October 2017 - 06:14 PM, said:

I have the same issue. An the limit seems to fluctuate between 10 and 40 requests per second.

Hedeone, are you guys planning to fix this at some point?

aydie #739 Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:44 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10355 battles

maxs0r #740 Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21258 battles
  • [100TH] 100TH
Hi guys. This is my first message here and Im in WOT community more than 4, 5 years.. WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENDS WITH SERVERS? You got SO MANY MONEY from players and you can not guarantee careless game?! Why there are server problem again and again and again?! Dont you think there is somethink wrong with you?
And tnah, there are cheaters. Why is it so hard to penalize players with cheats? There are many usefull modpack, so ask your community, integrate the best things to the basic game and penalize ALL changes in game directory. Why the hell players can cheat on EU server?!
Dammed, your own comunity dont likes you :( I really think there are some perfect people in WG team, but they are too few :( We deserve more!
Regards, maxs0r

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users