Take out Magazine loading system issue

magazine clip loading system 5 shels magazine

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

Solomon44 #1 Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

Hello tankers

I have 1 good year since playing WOT. All nice and smooth BUT:

I totally desagree with magazine loading system of 4-5 shots in row, like USA T69 or T54E1 vehicle.

Its a big lack of equal chance between players.

A lot of players ive heard that complain about this detail.  Lots of raw tanks have no fair chance

So I propose to all players take action and WOT managers modify this and take out multiple shels magazine to all tanks that have this detail.

Thank you

Alteisen #2 Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

And here comes another thread of why autoloaders are evil and eat (seal) babies.

OP, if you can't beat them, how about joining them? On the other hand I'm wondering whether you can handle one or not...

Leoninski #3 Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles

I wish you all the luck, but i doubt autoloaders will be removed.. Especally since they never have been overpowered and certainly the new ones arent... ( /endsarcasm )

Maybe put all autoloaders in a separate MM so they fight eachother... I would like that!

King_Monkey #4 Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 0 battles
Think auto-loaders are OP? Then play auto-loaders! [/serB]

BoskoSLO #5 Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

{lang:macro__view_post}Solomon44, on 25 December 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

Hello tankers

I have 1 good year since playing WOT. All nice and smooth BUT:

I totally desagree with magazine loading system of 4-5 shots in row, like USA T69 or T54E1 vehicle.

Its a big lack of equal chance between players.

A lot of players ive heard that complain about this detail.  Lots of raw tanks have no fair chance

So I propose to all players take action and WOT managers modify this and take out multiple shels magazine to all tanks that have this detail.

Thank you

How terrible...

mattijs55 #6 Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:02 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 0 battles
I wouldn't consider the T69 op

{lang:macro__view_post}Solomon44, on 25 December 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

like USA T69 

I wouldn't consider the T69 op, that is if you're not spamming gold at least...

Jigabachi #7 Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 0 battles

Actually they are not OP, some are just unbalanced.

The real problem is that they make games WAY faster an more arcady. While other tanks have to trade multiple shells to kill each other (which takes some time), autoloaders have the potential to kill you in seconds.

But just blaming WG for once gain failing with balancing something is pretty questionable, since balancing them into the whole concept of WoT is pretty hard. Since the game is pretty biased and unbalanced when it comes to several aspects, the game doesn't offer too much room for something that special without changing the whole game - what autoloaders definitely did.

Edited by Jigabachi, 25 December 2013 - 04:14 PM.

mattijs55 #8 Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:21 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 0 battles

{lang:macro__view_post}Jigabachi, on 25 December 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

what's the difference between a tank being op or unbalanced(i'm not saying this to be a douche, i'm just genuinely wondering)?

Edited by mattijs55, 26 December 2013 - 01:11 PM.

DrMonstaa #9 Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:48 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 0 battles

Here we go again:

"Autoloaders are OP!"

Then play some autoloaders, and be OP!

"But no i wont play OP tank, im lazy to grind, aso i thik not playing OP tank makes me better so im just gona whine!"

If you whiners actually played an autoloader, you would imediately notice that most of them aint any OP. But that would make you look like an idiot for what you posted before, so you aint gona try, you'll just keep whining.

T57 HT has second lowest winrate of all tier 10 HTs, confirmed by Wargaming themselves. AMX 50B is kinda on hte lower side. Even foch is balanced according to wargaming statistics.

Solomon44 #10 Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

{lang:macro__view_post}Leoninski, on 25 December 2013 - 03:57 PM, said:

I wish you all the luck, but i doubt autoloaders will be removed.. Especally since they never have been overpowered and certainly the new ones arent... ( /endsarcasm )

Maybe put all autoloaders in a separate MM so they fight eachother... I would like that!

Yeah better ideea, but if you look closer it is the same problem. magazine loader is not good. For 1-3 tier its okay, but thats it.

Solomon44 #11 Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

{lang:macro__view_post}Jigabachi, on 25 December 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

The real problem is that they make games WAY faster an more arcady. While other tanks have to trade multiple shells to kill each other (which takes some time), autoloaders have the potential to kill you in seconds.

But just blaming WG for once gain failing with balancing something is pretty questionable, since balancing them into the whole concept of WoT is pretty hard. Since the game is pretty biased and unbalanced when it comes to several aspects, the game doesn't offer too much room for something that special without changing the whole game - what autoloaders definitely did.

Enough good said regarding balance.

What balance you fiind that i have stant near an german IX WT which distroyed an X IS 7 in matter of seconds.

C'mon man its not right. how about putting like an option for all tanks this magazine loader uh ? 

Balance more offen is bad.  What chance you could have tier 5-6 with 9 or 10 tier ?  i understand you could spot, but all you have to do is to move few douzens meters and kaboom, useless right ?

Solomon44 #12 Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

{lang:macro__view_post}DrMonstaa, on 25 December 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

Here we go again:

"Autoloaders are OP!"

Then play some autoloaders, and be OP!

"But no i wont play OP tank, im lazy to grind, aso i thik not playing OP tank makes me better so im just gona whine!"

If you whiners actually played an autoloader, you would imediately notice that most of them aint any OP. But that would make you look like an idiot for what you posted before, so you aint gona try, you'll just keep whining.

T57 HT has second lowest winrate of all tier 10 HTs, confirmed by Wargaming themselves. AMX 50B is kinda on hte lower side. Even foch is balanced according to wargaming statistics.

yo man relax a bit and see this issue like it is.  I dont want to play t69 or any vehicle with magazine loader systema because is wrong.

It is like i would attack with my M134 Minigun a guy with 12 gauge rifle... And im here a expose this detail not whining

BattleMetalChris #13 Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 0 battles
{lang:macro__view_post}Solomon44, on 26 December 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

It is like i would attack with my M134 Minigun a guy with 12 gauge rifle... And im here a expose this detail not whining

After a quick look at your profile, I imagine you'd probably miss

Everything seems OP until you play it. Play it, and then you can say things like that. Until then, this is just a disguised rant about how you can't work out (or can't be bothered to work out) how to counter them.

Edited by BattleMetalChris, 26 December 2013 - 01:53 PM.