WoWF vs WT - More Turning into CoD vs BF

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Grand_Moff_Tano #1 Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 1762 battles
  • [BC28] BC28

I have to make this thread due to one thing!

I've noticed, more specifically on the War Thunder side, that players are going the same route that the arguments of which is better is turning more into CoD vs BF. You maybe wondering why I say that, but it's quite simple, we got people comparing them and being very, err, detrimental about the others player base as this Facebook Comment will probably tell you:

Surprisingly allot of BF Players would describe CoD as a noob game and vice versa yet with WG vs Gaijin it seems it's Gaijin's player base are coming out with this far more than WG players, in fact I've not seen one WG comment saying that War Thunder sucks or that it's a noob game, so rather than looking at which game is better, why don't you more ask, which player-base is better instead, as WGs seems to be far better when it comes to comments than Gaijins.

Also the only real one I've seen for WG Community is the claim that WT is copying WoT Models, which also had a counter argument too, so it's fair enough in someways.

Pichu_Trainer

Schmeksiman #2 Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 16280 battles
  • [INC] INC

Two rival games with very similar content but different execution, there will always be rivalry between them (which isn't bad) and fanboys just waiting to flame each other.

Personally I play both games and even though I'm primarily a WoT player I do appreciate the efforts of both sides in making two great games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users