Jump to content


Why happenes this with me always?!

teamkillr ruin PTA

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

specialistHUN #1 Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:28 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 558 battles
  • 173
  • Member since:
    04-16-2012
Hey guys!

Would you be please so kind to tell me WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN WITH ME ALWAYS?!
A f*ckin teammate killed me again,because I didn't play like the way he wanted. It's not enough that I can't play a single good battle,we loose always and I can't penetrate sh*t with the stock PT A(like in the replay),but I get teamkilled in every 3rd battle,because I'm not attacking with my fragile PT A,but trying to snipe.
This game makes me cry,I don't have any fun with the PT A,I get avg. 120XP and I die always. And the teamkillers(now a retarded Type 64,Player:ELDIMONI) don't get any punishment at all. This ruins the entire gameplay.
What am I doing wrong,why can't I play a single good battle,I fail doing everything with the PT A.
Any ideas or tips? Or just simply stop playing WoT,because I am a noob...

Replay: http://wotreplays.co...pard_prototyp_a

Edited by specialistHUN, 26 December 2013 - 11:29 AM.


Danger__UXB #2 Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:44 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 9786 battles
  • 2,774
  • Member since:
    03-07-2013

Hey mate

 

Going into T9 games is where the teamwork in you should have well kicked in by now??As a PTA you need to light up the other team and not snipe...You have responsibilities to your team and not performing 

will make your team mad and get you killed(i dont agree with TK ing im just pointing it out for you mate)

 

I think you need to mabye stay in lower tiers for now and learn the game/maps more...And more importantly your 'responsibilities' as a player in whatever tank you drive..This can only come with experience

 

Id suggest watching some top end games...Mabye The Twitch pro league replays/Quickbaby/Wilkey etc...

 

http://www.twitch.tv/quickybaby/c/2853875

 

http://www.twitch.tv/willkey87

 

http://www.twitch.tv/wg_esports_eu/b/478171853

 

Hope this helps mate...dont give up


Edited by Anti_NWO, 26 December 2013 - 11:53 AM.


specialistHUN #3 Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:59 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 558 battles
  • 173
  • Member since:
    04-16-2012

View PostAnti_NWO, on 26 December 2013 - 11:44 AM, said:

Hey mate

 

Going into T9 games is where the teamwork in you should have well kicked in by now??As a PTA you need to light up the other team and not snpe...

 

Actually I play really few with the PT A,I couldn't even handle the -12.000 in every battle. I'm playing most of my battles on tier 7.

You said that I need to light up the enemies,but as I said I can't do it. I fail doing everything. I get killed always when I try to play aggressively. Most of my shots doesn't even penetrate,even the sides of some tanks. If I try to aim for weakspots,then it misses or I get killed,because of the long aim time. I can't even defend myself due to the paper armor and low RoF...for me staying back and trying to shoot someone is the safest. I couldn't even help the team,70% of my battles are 0,1,2,3:15.  But probably I'm doing something bad, I thought if I could master the Panther then PT A won't be a problem. The best way is to sell the PT A and play with other meds first.
Anyways thanks for the help.



Danger__UXB #4 Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:07 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 9786 battles
  • 2,774
  • Member since:
    03-07-2013

View PostspecialistHUN, on 26 December 2013 - 10:59 AM, said:

 

Actually I play really few with the PT A,I couldn't even handle the -12.000 in every battle. I'm playing most of my battles on tier 7.

You said that I need to light up the enemies,but as I said I can't do it. I fail doing everything. I get killed always when I try to play aggressively. Most of my shots doesn't even penetrate,even the sides of some tanks. If I try to aim for weakspots,then it misses or I get killed,because of the long aim time. I can't even defend myself due to the paper armor and low RoF...for me staying back and trying to shoot someone is the safest. I couldn't even help the team,70% of my battles are 0,1,2,3:15.  But probably I'm doing something bad, I thought if I could master the Panther then PT A won't be a problem. The best way is to sell the PT A and play with other meds first.
Anyways thanks for the help.

That sounds like a good move for you and im happy to help mate

 

My guitar teacher once said to me...'To play guitar exeptional you will need to learn all playstyles'....And from my experience i think the same applies here

 

Good luck soldier and have fun on the battlefield



basin79 #5 Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:23 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 15351 battles
  • 8,766
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
Might be a stupid question but do you have sixth sense on your commander? If you don't it's a must. Other than that practice lighting tanks up. Playing lower tier lights/scouts will help you with this massively. Don't get me wrong I'm in no way a great player. But I have found I'm improving slowly by playing with light tanks. If nothing else they teach you to be patient and really look at your mini map. Good luck.

Effing_Drako #6 Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:31 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 27152 battles
  • 7,662
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-11-2011

View PostspecialistHUN, on 26 December 2013 - 10:28 AM, said:

Hey guys!

Would you be please so kind to tell me WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN WITH ME ALWAYS?!
A f*ckin teammate killed me again,because I didn't play like the way he wanted. It's not enough that I can't play a single good battle,we loose always and I can't penetrate sh*t with the stock PT A(like in the replay),but I get teamkilled in every 3rd battle,because I'm not attacking with my fragile PT A,but trying to snipe.
This game makes me cry,I don't have any fun with the PT A,I get avg. 120XP and I die always. And the teamkillers(now a retarded Type 64,Player:ELDIMONI) don't get any punishment at all. This ruins the entire gameplay.
What am I doing wrong,why can't I play a single good battle,I fail doing everything with the PT A.
Any ideas or tips? Or just simply stop playing WoT,because I am a noob...

Replay: http://wotreplays.co...pard_prototyp_a

Remove his name as Naming & Shaming is forbidden







Also tagged with teamkillr, ruin, PTA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users