Problem with launching the game.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

aeraaa83 #1 Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:07 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 10108 battles
Hey guys I have a problem with even launching the game. I've even unistalled and reinstalled the game to no avail. When the game is installed, I click on the World of Tanks icon, then the game starts to update the game and then all of a sudden the launching screen disappears! I clicked on the icon again and I get a warning message "Warning. Application World of Tanks is started". And nothing happens. I've opened the task bar and it doesnt show the game actually running up. Any ideas? Any help would be much appreciated!

Duggy34 #2 Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

I have this problem too. Running Windows 8. Would be great to get a solution.

I play World of Warplanes too and get in to that without any problems.

Forodin #3 Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles
My game hangs in syncronisation of equipment and consumables - I wish WoT would fix it

bsevcenk #4 Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:41 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 1750 battles

View Postaeraaa83, on 28 December 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

Hey guys I have a problem with even launching the game. I've even unistalled and reinstalled the game to no avail. When the game is installed, I click on the World of Tanks icon, then the game starts to update the game and then all of a sudden the launching screen disappears! I clicked on the icon again and I get a warning message "Warning. Application World of Tanks is started". And nothing happens. I've opened the task bar and it doesnt show the game actually running up. Any ideas? Any help would be much appreciated!

You can try running it without using the launcher.

Go to your World of Tanks game folder, scroll down until you find a file called WorldOfTanks.exe [or only WorldOfTanks] and click on it to run it.

I hope I fixed it (idk) but anyways good luck on the battlefield! :happy: