Type 3 Chi-Nu Kai

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

Wischmob_von_Eimer #81 Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:36 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4612 battles

Gotta love all the e-peen guys in here posing with top tier battle results for a craptank. But getting a mastery badge with barely over 1000 ep is just sad. I got multiple ones on the Chi Nu, some of them with under 900 EP. If these EP are enough for a mastery badge the tank itself is crap³. For example, with the Pz IV 1300 EP are only enough for Class 1 Badge, the KV-1 needs more than 1500 EP, same for the Type T-34. Hell, even Churchill I and Crusader get only class 2 Badge for 1100 EP, Matilda 1400 => Class 1, Leopard 1200=> Class 1.

A Class 3 Mastery Badge on the T1 Heavy is enough EP for Mastery Badge on the japanese tanks.

You want to know a tank with better penetration? BDR, Churchill I, M4, T1 Heavy (not including the Chaffee and every other TD) And for those tanks that have "only" 110 Penetration you can always go for a howitzer

You want a tank with better DPM? Hell, every other Tier 5 tank has better DPM.

The Chi Nu as well as the Chi Nu Kai have no armor, no mobility, no DPM, no Signalrange and no camo. These two tanks are as useless as a KV-1 in a Tier 10 Match. Oh wait, they arent, a KV-1 can at least fit a howitzer, These retarded tanks can only roll over and play dead.

And thanks to his crap multiplier for crew xp and money you can not even use the Chi Nu Kai as a tank for crewtraining.

killer999death #82 Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:46 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22518 battles

Wischmob I find you to be a bit silly, now to elaborate everything to you.

Mastery badges:

'' Awarded for displaying mastery in controlling a specific armored vehicle. To qualify, the amount of experience you earn in a single battle must be higher than what a percentage of other players have achieved in the same tank. Once earned on a tank, the Mastery Badge is permanent. ''

''Earn more experience in a single battle than the average highest experience of 99% of all players in the same tank within the last seven days.''

So what have we learned from those WoT Wiki quotes? That mastery badges are awarded for the recieved exp compared to other players for THE PAST SEVEN DAYS.

Now to elaborate why for example a T1 needs more exp to get mastery than a Chi-Nu-Kai:

To get an ace tanker badge you need to be in the top 99% of players by exp so~ The T1 is a non premium tank that a lot of people keep in their garage because it is a good tank, same thing applies to russian KV's...people keep them for OP matches. So you have a lot of people playing them and these people are skilled and have crew trained on the tank or they are lucky and kill the whole team solo, so they get high exp and make it hard for an average player to just get the ace even if there are many many people playing the T1 (remember, more people playing the tank the easier to fit into the 99%)

Now for the Chi-Nu-Kai, it's a premium tank so this already lowers the numbers of players using it. Second it's paper stats and forum feedbacks are bad so it even MORE reduces the numbers of players and even those that have it in the garage probably don't play it on a daily basis. On the third note the Chi-nu-Kai is not easy to play so most do horrible in it (hence the forum feedbacks, lol). So if you have a bit of luck and a little cog spinning inside your head there should be no problem to achieve the ace tanker badge with this tank for the week.

I got mine at 1600+ exp for the Chi-nu-kai which is standard for tier 5's

The Chi-Nu-Kai has decent mobility, it's enough to get into a proper position in time to snipe from. It has the accurate gun for it with enough penetration and damage. Camo values are average (just put camo perks on crew and camo paint, it turns into a TD). 

no_name_cro #83 Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:12 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 18939 battles

Chi-Nu Kai is hard to play. I only bought it for Japanese crew and cool camo :D

But it has its moments and makes OK amount of credits and that makes it worth buying if it is on discount.

Pure support tank, don't get hit and keep your distance.

joyuesp #84 Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:10 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 46820 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

View PostWischmob_von_Eimer, on 21 April 2014 - 12:36 PM, said:

Gotta love all the e-peen guys in here posing with top tier battle results for a craptank. But getting a mastery badge with barely over 1000 ep is just sad. I got multiple ones on the Chi Nu, some of them with under 900 EP. If these EP are enough for a mastery badge the tank itself is crap³. For example, with the Pz IV 1300 EP are only enough for Class 1 Badge, the KV-1 needs more than 1500 EP, same for the Type T-34. Hell, even Churchill I and Crusader get only class 2 Badge for 1100 EP, Matilda 1400 => Class 1, Leopard 1200=> Class 1.

A Class 3 Mastery Badge on the T1 Heavy is enough EP for Mastery Badge on the japanese tanks.

You want to know a tank with better penetration? BDR, Churchill I, M4, T1 Heavy (not including the Chaffee and every other TD) And for those tanks that have "only" 110 Penetration you can always go for a howitzer

You want a tank with better DPM? Hell, every other Tier 5 tank has better DPM.

The Chi Nu as well as the Chi Nu Kai have no armor, no mobility, no DPM, no Signalrange and no camo. These two tanks are as useless as a KV-1 in a Tier 10 Match. Oh wait, they arent, a KV-1 can at least fit a howitzer, These retarded tanks can only roll over and play dead.

And thanks to his crap multiplier for crew xp and money you can not even use the Chi Nu Kai as a tank for crewtraining.

problem?

NiemandXL #85 Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:11 PM

Major

• Player
  • 37955 battles

View Postno_name_cro, on 24 April 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

Chi-Nu Kai is hard to play.

I would rather say it's boring to play. Because you can only stay back and snipe, you can't really be aggressive at all since you are slow, everything pens you, and your DPM as well as alpha damage aren't amazing either. It does not really matter whenever you are top tier or not, the play style does not change at all and remains equally boring no matter the tier. It's not like a PzIV H with derp gun for example that can be played quite aggressively when top tier since you can one-shot so many tanks often before they even manage to hit you once which in turn enables you to preserve your HP pool.

With this tank you can't do that since you do not have the alpha damage for that. So when playing aggressively you basically always have to trade in some of your HP to do damage and the non-existent armor and the low alpha damage make that not really worthwhile or efficient. So camping far back and sniping it is, and since you are so slow you can't even get to good positions. And why would anyone want to play a t5 medium like that when there are tanks like the T49 which are much much much better at it?

Psycho_Baby_ #86 Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:36 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 59766 battles
  • [AHAZ] AHAZ
Another failed premium with a life expectancy of 2-3 shots, very low credit bonus. DO NOT BUY.

Defy #87 Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:01 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 7306 battles

Stop hating this tank, it has best tier 5 medium gun, bar none, it has one of the best pen at 124, while majority of its oponents have something at 110~.  Also it has above average dispersion and depression for tier 5. Dont forget it has good dpm and while majority of tier 5's mediums have damage between 75-110, CNK have 125damage per hit.  Overall this is best tier 5 medium guns, what u do with it is snipe and make loads of money. Pretty simple.

My setup right now lets me shoot 14.5rpm. Totaling at 1800. Which is great for sniper gun with high alpha(for tier).

Edited by Defy, 08 July 2014 - 10:05 PM.

killer999death #88 Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:24 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22518 battles

View PostKwagga, on 01 July 2014 - 08:36 PM, said:

Another failed premium with a life expectancy of 2-3 shots, very low credit bonus. DO NOT BUY.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!=!=!! Low credit bonus? THIS EARNS MORE THEN THE TIER 6 SCHMALTURM!

This tank has a huge credit income, I wouldn't be suprised if it has THE highest credit income from all tier 5 premiums

GordonRamsay #89 Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:41 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13145 battles

its waste of gold and waste of time. Biggest scam on low tiers. 

its slow and - more important - DOES NOT HAVE PREFERED MATCHMAKING like almost all other tier 5 premiums. 

8 games out of 10 im against tier 7 .. which makes me 1 shot trophy.. 

Its nice tank, but mm is what kill it.

killer999death - are u high or something? it have same credit incomes as any other tier 5 premium tank. 

Edited by GordonRamsay, 20 August 2014 - 10:41 PM.

GordonRamsay #90 Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13145 battles

View PostDefy, on 08 July 2014 - 11:01 PM, said:

Stop hating this tank, it has best tier 5 medium gun, bar none, it has one of the best pen at 124, while majority of its oponents have something at 110~.  Also it has above average dispersion and depression for tier 5. Dont forget it has good dpm and while majority of tier 5's mediums have damage between 75-110, CNK have 125damage per hit.  Overall this is best tier 5 medium guns, what u do with it is snipe and make loads of money. Pretty simple.

My setup right now lets me shoot 14.5rpm. Totaling at 1800. Which is great for sniper gun with high alpha(for tier).

which is pretty useless when you are 1 shot most of the time.. 

Big_Woerm #91 Posted 18 October 2014 - 05:38 AM

Corporal

• Clan Diplomat
  • 21182 battles

Last weeks enemies cry a lot of times goldnoob because his mod give this information.

That information of mod isnt right. The chi-nu-kai have the same kind of Ammunition (AP) for standard- and goldammo.

The mod cant make a different between this 2 AP and registers everytime thats goldammo.

Please dont believe this mod-information and have a bad opinion of your enemy chi-nu-kai.

I know the majority of the people they think that dont use the forum.

But I can try it at least  :smile:

Wish you all good aiming and fun.

paganSK #92 Posted 18 October 2014 - 08:14 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 9057 battles
  • [-IR-] -IR-

PROS

+ damage around 130

CONS

- armor

- mobility

-matchmaking from 5 battles , 4 for tier 7

- poor gun aim time + reload time ( 4.17seconds 100% crew , BiA , rammer , ventilation ) -- terrrible against tier 4-5 tier wehicles

- healthpoint

- camo bonus

- poor view range

- poor singnal range

Edited by paganSK, 18 October 2014 - 08:16 PM.

Somnorila #93 Posted 11 January 2015 - 12:11 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 52645 battles
Because i'm currently at Type61, had some gold and it was at 50% off i decided to give it a try and it performs as how i was expecting, quite well. Sure it has a lot of flaws but compared to the other t5 premiums with which you struggle to penetrate your enemies and also make money because you shoot normal cheap ammo is a fresh breath of air. Only annoying drawback is the low radio range that limits your map reading.

Per_Saukko_EU #94 Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:53 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 26432 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

I have played this tank for a couple of games now during the 5x's, and I've been reminded why I never play it. Huge pile of crap. No armor, no speed, nothing. The gun is pretty good if you're top tier but this thing sees tier 7's and even with premium ammo you will struggle to penetrate any heavy you run into in those games, and is too inaccurate to properly snipe with. The only reason I have the tank is because it was free and I can only sell it for 300k silver or so which isn't much of an upside.

If it had preferential matchmaking I guess it would be acceptable, but just like the tier 8 Japanese tank, this tank has a couple of cute yet unexceptional sides while sucking at everything else and it's being put into fights against two tiers higher. This tank is the tier 5 version of TOG II with halved health pool.

73north #95 Posted 20 November 2015 - 04:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39599 battles

This was my 1st ever Ace Tanker in this tank , which was given to me free by War gaming while completing a mission
I recommend you use the tank as a sniper - as its is not that fast

( ----   I also bounced 2 enemy shots off my turret in this game !! )
and has weak armour except on the slim gun mantlet
Pros: -
Highly accurate gun with nice penetration
Gun mantlet can absorb some shots
Decent camouflage values

Cons:-
Rather sluggish compared to other mediums of its tier
Poor armour and quite tall for its tier; constant module damage
Bad gun depression
Low penetration with gold ammo compared to other tier 5 mediums
Long reload time for unremarkable increase in damage

Edited by 73north, 20 November 2015 - 04:40 PM.

SteelGauntlet #96 Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3161 battles

Really poor tank.

Speed of a heavy

Armor of light

Reload of artillery, except it does miserable 125

No camo  whatsoever

No gun depression, suitable for AA rather than AT

Somewhat decent penetration

DefiantOne #97 Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:19 AM

Corporal

• Clan Diplomat
  • 15113 battles
This tank was garbage from the start and still is. Totally useless, can't compete with any enemies and you're a total useless teammember in every game with this pos.

IAmDracoTheDragon #98 Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:59 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2827 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Lol, I actually managed to bounce several shots yesterday, and they were from tier 6 tanks too :trollface:.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users