conspiracy bots lab rat

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

yarsun #1 Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 24325 battles

Hello dear wottlers,

i've got a good news for you - i figgured it out finally and it makes sense, hooray :glasses:

I'm sure, that many of you you just wandered about some stupid behaviour of some players in game. I figgured it out. They're just BOTS.

Not real humans, just computer driven pixels.

They just drive arround, sometimes they stop and shoot (sometimes their own teammates - script still has bugs apparently), oh and typical bot camouflage behaviour is irregular chat spam with generic text like:

'newb, move or i kill you'

'go play tetris idiot'

'go and scout idiot'

etc etc actually the word 'idiot' is clear indication of high probability of bot presence.

Now you probably ask why. Why bots? Well, that's why i posted this, because i'd like to hear your ideas too.

My hypothesis is, that this is some kind of social engineering data mining, some kind of electronic gulag sorts of and behold - we're the willing lab rats :deer:

For example how this could work:

My today battle is classic example of bot presence ingame: Erlenberg, capture the flag mission, tier 8 as toptiers. My whole team rushed in first seconds to white flag circle, which i refused.

Chat spammed with generic (bot behaviour!) 'help cap newb'. Approximately 120 seconds later i was the last man left of our whole team. I drowned myself. Game ended.

I think there is clearly visible the foundation of my conspiration theory. Whole team of bots and me - and WG eggheads datamined my suicidal behaviour,:trollface:

Scary isn't it? That's why i'm glad to see actual AFK player - that's for sure is sign for me, that humans are still present in game - the bots are programmed to move randomly, shoot randomly, spam chat randomly ... simply this is classic random value geneneration behaviour.

So what do you think?

P.S. if this post gets deleted, this is clearly sign of conspiration going on.

Edited by yarsun, 30 December 2013 - 04:15 PM.

Conte_Vincero #2 Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:11 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10402 battles
  • [BAOR] BAOR

Effing_Drako #3 Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:27 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26678 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View Postyarsun, on 30 December 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

Hello dear wottlers,

i've got a good news for you - i figgured it out finally and it makes sense, hooray :glasses:

I'm sure, that many of you you just wandered about some stupid behaviour of some players in game. I figgured it out. They're just BOTS.

Not real humans, just computer driven pixels.

They just drive arround, sometimes they stop and shoot (sometimes their own teammates - script still has bugs apparently), oh and typical bot camouflage behaviour is irregular chat spam with generic text like:

'newb, move or i kill you'

'go play tetris idiot'

'go and scout idiot'

etc etc actually the word 'idiot' is clear indication of high probability of bot presence.

Now you probably ask why. Why bots? Well, that's why i posted this, because i'd like to hear your ideas too.

My hypothesis is, that this is some kind of social engineering data mining, some kind of electronic gulag sorts of and behold - we're the willing lab rats :deer:

For example how this could work:

My today battle is classic example of bot presence ingame: Erlenberg, capture the flag mission, tier 8 as toptiers. My whole team rushed in first seconds to white flag circle, which i refused.

Chat spammed with generic (bot behaviour!) 'help cap newb'. Approximately 120 seconds later i was the last man left of our whole team. I drowned myself. Game ended.

I think there is clearly visible the foundation of my conspiration theory. Whole team of bots and me - and WG eggheads datamined my suicidal behaviour,:trollface:

Scary isn't it? That's why i'm glad to see actual AFK player - that's for sure is sign for me, that humans are still present in game - the bots are programmed to move randomly, shoot randomly, spam chat randomly ... simply this is classic random value geneneration behaviour.

So what do you think?

P.S. if this post gets deleted, this is clearly sign of conspiration going on.

Hmm drown yourself eh? Your bot is broken kid

_Antipathy #4 Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:51 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 651 battles

Bots are not pixels! They're WG's employees who're sent to play and ruin the game!

PS; either you're not very intelligent either that was an ironic topic. I can't decide myself between them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users