Pls Help!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

_AceOfClubs_ #1 Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14796 battles

So I am playing WoT on my laptop that is good. I am playing WoT for 4 years now with 2014. Sry for my English!

When I play for an 2 h its okay but in some randome moment the fps goes to 3 and ping to 200-300. Usually I play with 50-60 fps and 40-70 ping. Can pls someone tell me why is this happeing to me because before this it was all good, my friend says its becasue my parents switched Internet to phone before it was just a router ( i dont Know the names sry ) but when they connected it to the phone it all went wrong. Maybe I am wrong I dont Know so I want your oppinion again SRY FOR ENGLISH!!! TY in advance!

German_Dunc #2 Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:10 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35863 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Are you using wireless/wi-Fi, or are you using the LAN connection to the laptop?

sometimes over wifi the router and laptop will renegotiate the IP lease which can cause a sudden lag spike.

Also, your router may be configured to prioritise certain traffic types (video, voice, etc) 

_AceOfClubs_ #3 Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14796 battles
Well I am WiFi which means without cable and when I am running WoT these day I turn off every background program back in days I could een had open Internet and music but now nope everything closed. Its very fuuny because before it was running awesome i even had medium graphis now they are all on low and everything is OFF. I dont have any mods and I passed that test can you run it I can run it on Minnimum and Recommended but when I turn on medium graphics is so laggy even in garage!! But the lag doesnt stop after the First big lag it comes down after 15-30 sec depends and then after 1 min lag strikes again I only play 5 games pre day becasue I cant play like that!!

Edited by Vinko115, 30 December 2013 - 06:21 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users