Why can't I get a win!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

basin79 #1 Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:13 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles

The pic below is the last straw for today. Another loss after a day of losses. So far I've been TK'd by my own arty because they deemed it worth the risk to try and hit the enemy tank I was actually pushing into to stop them hitting me rather than the TD coming at my flank. A heavy tank as pushed me out of a bush whilst I was in a TD and I lost nearly all of my Hp and now that game. For about a week it's been epic loss after epic loss. I know I've been rude to some of you on here after a game (Arnold Rimmer)  to name but one and I do apologise. It isn't personal. I just really am at a loss. I'm not good enough to carry games but more than do my bit normally. How do you lot stay sane in the face of all the absolute useless players and teams?  Once again apologies to all those I've called in a temper tantrum and for the pic below. I post off my phone so can't screen grab. 

alex91 #2 Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16227 battles

Next time use print screen.

If you cant get a win on a certain tank, stop using it for a few battles, play on lower tier, blow some steam!

Edited by alex91, 30 December 2013 - 06:31 PM.

basin79 #3 Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:38 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles

View Postalex91, on 30 December 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

Next time use print screen.

If you cant get a win on a certain tank, stop using it for a few battles, play on lower tier, blow some steam!

Hmmmmmm,  did explain at the bottom of my post regarding the pic. You must have missed it. 

I've played most of my tanks in my garage. It really hasn't made a lot of difference. The teams I'm getting are just full of fail. Heavies that refuse to move, lemming trains that won't push etc etc. Even had a game where our T71 was platooned with an arty. Both where great players according to xvm so I thought great stuff. The T71 just sat right next to the arty and just point blanked refuse to move. Why bother playing if you're not even remotely willing to try?  It's beyond my understanding. Hope the rest of you are having better luck. 

LUNSSI #4 Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 14740 battles

View Postbasin79, on 30 December 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

The pic below is the last straw for today. Another loss after a day of losses. So far I've been TK'd by my own arty because they deemed it worth the risk to try and hit the enemy tank I was actually pushing into to stop them hitting me rather than the TD coming at my flank. A heavy tank as pushed me out of a bush whilst I was in a TD and I lost nearly all of my Hp and now that game. For about a week it's been epic loss after epic loss. I know I've been rude to some of you on here after a game (Arnold Rimmer)  to name but one and I do apologise. It isn't personal. I just really am at a loss. I'm not good enough to carry games but more than do my bit normally. How do you lot stay sane in the face of all the absolute useless players and teams?  Once again apologies to all those I've called in a temper tantrum and for the pic below. I post off my phone so can't screen grab. 

my advice to you is play the game. ive said this before I say it again. unless your really bothered about your win rate ( i could not give 2 hoots as long as im performing) then concetrate on gaining medals that give you the same xp bonus as the win.

WG made the rules its up to you to reap what you can!

Homer_J #5 Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:45 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29674 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postbasin79, on 30 December 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

I post off my phone so can't screen grab. 

Dropbox is your friend.

basin79 #6 Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles

View PostArnold_Judas_Rimmer, on 30 December 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

my advice to you is play the game. ive said this before I say it again. unless your really bothered about your win rate ( i could not give 2 hoots as long as im performing) then concetrate on gaining medals that give you the same xp bonus as the win.

WG made the rules its up to you to reap what you can!

I do try. Sadly on that game I hit 49 out of 54 shots. It wasn't good enough for the sniper. As someone had hit 11 out of 11. Which in itself is a kick in the teeth. 

I have managed to try and concentrate on my game.  It's just nice to actually win though as well. Especially when you're not quite able to get a medal. 

Ah well. I'll try again tomorrow. Cheers for your help. 

FERRARIUK #7 Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3785 battles
Well yesterday I won 9 games out of 34 Just couldn't believe it, a real bad day for me it was, I record my videos and try and watch them to see my mistakes and to improve from where I went wrong, but each game is different / but similar tactics to be remembered even though different scenarios, I was even more angry when I was so close that" A blind man couldn't miss, "I was firing shots broadside on that side plate that the shells were still missing "impossible" Then right next to a tank I crept up behind him pressed my mouse button and the shell wouldn't come out of the tank for a direct hit at 20 mtrs away, it just would not fire, so we all have bad days, but today as we speak I am at  7 / 16 which is a (43.75%) win rate so not to bothered by that as its just under 50%, as mentioned before we all have our bad days.

Norrin_Radd #8 Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:15 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34120 battles
When I am getting team after team of total morons, or even against them as huge wins can be as annoying as massive defeats, I jump in my PZ1C and rush around annoying everyone else. W/R who cares, damage/frags who cares.......HAVING FUN IS ALL THAT MATERS!! 

DiMtopia #9 Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:27 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14439 battles
  • [1ADRM] 1ADRM
you can't win because god sees you touching yourself, and now he's punishing you. :trollface:

FERRARIUK #10 Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:22 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3785 battles
You all mentioned about win rate WN7 I think you call it, well I have not got out of 48% win rate for about 5 weeks just cant seem to hit 49%, I have tried all sorts of things to boost myself up how do you think I feel?

Effing_Drako #11 Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:38 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 27022 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
Ignore thw W/R relax and then play and you will make better desicions

Rzami85 #12 Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:46 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12933 battles
If i had 4-5 kills per battle and if we r loosing than i destroy most of my team, because that what is i called " 100% noob team "

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users