Jump to content


[0.9.15] Xft' Integrated DamageLogs v0.22a (30-05-2016)

damage panel log hitlog integrated xvm mod gambiter seafalcon kodos

  • Please log in to reply
720 replies to this topic

Xft #1 Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:38 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32353 battles
  • 183
  • [C0RPS] C0RPS
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

*
POPULAR

 

 

 

This mod is based on GambitER's and SeaFalcon/kodos damage and hit logs.
Both damage and hit logs have been entirely customized to fit my personal taste.
Full credit goes to the original authors.

** As from v15 this mod does not include any DamagePanel **

 

 

 • Animated damage messages
 • Custom damage received log
 • Custom hit log (XVM only)
 • Two versions / hitlog placement
 • Total amount of damage and hits received
 • Damage amount received and type of shell
 • Received hits: ricochet, critical hit, damage, etc.

 • Enemy tank reload timer

 • Amount of damage blocked by armor
 • Attacker tank type, player name
 • Total amount of damage and hits fired
 • Type of damage done and hp left in all enemy tanks 

 

 

Just unpack the zip file and copy the contents of version 1) or 2) to your res_mods folder.
Please note that you need to uninstall/delete any other damage log files currently installed or disable the damage log feature on your installed damage panel (if necessary).

 

*NOTES*

1) You need to uninstall/delete any other damage panel files currently installed.
2)  The hit log (damage done) section only works if you have the XVM (eXtended Visualization Mod) 
3) Copy the files under "res_mods\configs\xvm\default" to your current XVM config folder name (overwriting destination files)!

4) You can use a DamagePanel mod together with these logs as long as its config files don't mess it up. Be sure to edit the DP config files and delete any hitlog files and/or reference calls.

 

 

 

 

                       (Download link)


Edited by Xft, 31 May 2016 - 07:23 PM.


adeel12346 #2 Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:12 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 16390 battles
  • 66
  • Member since:
    12-20-2011
Looks Nice, i will try later ;)

ShellTox #3 Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:16 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 37096 battles
  • 25
  • [-VIC-] -VIC-
  • Member since:
    02-05-2011
Hello, looks very nice gz and happy new year

gradgr #4 Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:07 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17368 battles
  • 31
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

very nice.. before i install it, can u plz tell me

1. how to remove hitlog ( i have a custom one from xvm )

2. how to CENTER the DAMAGED ICONS for CREW + MODULES ??? ( got used to centered from locanstan's vanilla mod)

 

thnx, and happy new year!



Xft #5 Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:23 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32353 battles
  • 183
  • [C0RPS] C0RPS
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

View Postgradgr, on 01 January 2014 - 06:07 AM, said:

very nice.. before i install it, can u plz tell me

1. how to remove hitlog ( i have a custom one from xvm )

2. how to CENTER the DAMAGED ICONS for CREW + MODULES ??? ( got used to centered from locanstan's vanilla mod)

 

thnx, and happy new year!

 

Hi, if you want to use a different hitlog, just overwrite the current \res_mods\xvm\configs\hitlog.xc by the file you want to use.

As for centering the crew/modules it's not possible with this mod since it is encoded in the damage panel flash file.

 

Happy new year!



nap_Desaix #6 Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:42 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 29562 battles
  • 61
  • [ZE0N] ZE0N
  • Member since:
    02-01-2011

hi, this mod looks quite good; if you don't mind could you please  answer me  the following question:

if i only want to use the damge received panel you provide, which file would i have to use/integrate in my current mod pack?

and perhaps another question: would it be possible to display the HP Left panel (with "alt) in the hits reveived panel? or is that linked to hitlog via xvm?

 

ok scratch that: if i wanted to use kodos damage panel (the transperent/clear one, instead of your vanilla one) could i do that - and if so - how?

 

happy new year and thanks for your work


Edited by nap_Desaix, 01 January 2014 - 06:59 PM.


LaRue #7 Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:23 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 23543 battles
  • 6
  • [NLBE-] NLBE-
  • Member since:
    07-03-2011

Hi Xft,

 

I must say you created/reconfigurated a really good damagepanel and hitlog. I use it as we speak.

Only one thing is a little bit annoying: when the battle starts, the header "Damage done" shows up directly without ofcourse the numbers underneath it, because I didn't shoot anyone. That's fine. But on the otherhand the header for the damage received is NOT showing up directly. It appears only when I get damaged. Why is that?

Can I make this header show up rightaway and if so, where do I have to change something?

The reason I want this is that the words "Damage done" are situated almost in the middel of my screen and that looks weird.

 

Keep up the good work and happy new year!



Xft #8 Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:20 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32353 battles
  • 183
  • [C0RPS] C0RPS
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

View Postnap_Desaix, on 01 January 2014 - 04:42 PM, said:

if i wanted to use kodos damage panel (the transperent/clear one, instead of your vanilla one) could i do that - and if so - how?

I'm sorry but this mod is not interchangeable with kodos dp.

 

 

View PostLaRue, on 03 January 2014 - 05:23 PM, said:

Hi Xft,

 

I must say you created/reconfigurated a really good damagepanel and hitlog. I use it as we speak.

Only one thing is a little bit annoying: when the battle starts, the header "Damage done" shows up directly without ofcourse the numbers underneath it, because I didn't shoot anyone. That's fine. But on the otherhand the header for the damage received is NOT showing up directly. It appears only when I get damaged. Why is that?

Can I make this header show up rightaway and if so, where do I have to change something?

The reason I want this is that the words "Damage done" are situated almost in the middel of my screen and that looks weird.

 

Keep up the good work and happy new year!

Yes it has to do with the way the hitlog and dp are coded.

I am currently working on the next version to change some of the things you highlighted and to make it a little (even) more eye catching ;)

 

Thanks for all the support.

Happy New Year!



Xft #9 Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:39 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32353 battles
  • 183
  • [C0RPS] C0RPS
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

New version available.

You now have the option between an integrated or separate placed hitlog.

 

Happy hunting! 



Aslain #10 Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:58 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 14600 battles
  • 12,980
  • Member since:
    07-20-2010
Looks nice, I like it, good work mate!

Edited by Aslain, 05 January 2014 - 10:58 AM.


Xft #11 Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:34 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32353 battles
  • 183
  • [C0RPS] C0RPS
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

Thanks Aslain, I am a great fan of your mod!

Keep up the good work :wink:



ASharpPencil #12 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 41043 battles
  • 738
  • [ORCA] ORCA
  • Member since:
    01-28-2011

very nice.

I think "Hit log" only version will be good idea. 

I also use panel and center hp bar etc ...

 



LaRue #13 Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:35 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 23543 battles
  • 6
  • [NLBE-] NLBE-
  • Member since:
    07-03-2011

View PostXft, on 04 January 2014 - 01:20 PM, said:

I'm sorry but this mod is not interchangeable with kodos dp.

 

 

Yes it has to do with the way the hitlog and dp are coded.

I am currently working on the next version to change some of the things you highlighted and to make it a little (even) more eye catching ;)

 

Thanks for all the support.

Happy New Year!


Yes!!

 

You did make a next version and it looks even better!

Great work. Thanks a lot, man...



Aslain #14 Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:46 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 14600 battles
  • 12,980
  • Member since:
    07-20-2010

View PostXft, on 05 January 2014 - 01:34 PM, said:

Thanks Aslain, I am a great fan of your mod!

Keep up the good work :wink:

 

I can see that, you've used my hitlogline :D 

 

Well you keep the good work too, thinking to use your config in my modpack... :)



Lexantis #15 Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 42496 battles
  • 237
  • Member since:
    02-12-2011

1. Could you make the panel partially transparent? 

2. Is there compatibility with Locastan's UT kills announcer mod?



Xft #16 Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:34 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32353 battles
  • 183
  • [C0RPS] C0RPS
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

View PostAslain, on 07 January 2014 - 07:46 AM, said:

I can see that, you've used my hitlogline :D 

Well you keep the good work too, thinking to use your config in my modpack... :)

Just because of that I already made a new one and will include in the next release :tongue:

 

 

View PostLexantis, on 07 January 2014 - 02:27 PM, said:

1. Could you make the panel partially transparent? 

2. Is there compatibility with Locastan's UT kills announcer mod?

1) Yes, just open your \res_mods\0.8.10\gui\scaleform\DamagePanel.xml file with Notepad++ or similar, locate this line of code and change the "100" to the desired value:  «configBackground alpha = "100"/»

 

2) Unfortunately there is no compatibility with UT voice nanouncer.

I know locastan already said that he will try to code the mod independently form any damage panel flash, but until he releases a new version it's a no go.


Edited by Xft, 07 January 2014 - 04:52 PM.


xBenny #17 Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21618 battles
  • 46
  • [PPRP] PPRP
  • Member since:
    11-20-2012

Hi, nice damage panel, its posible make version with centered healthbar, modules and crew like here? http://worldof-tanks...ed-and-vanilla/

 

 



Lexantis #18 Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:34 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 42496 battles
  • 237
  • Member since:
    02-12-2011

Block Quote

I know locastan already said that he will try to code the mod independently form any damage panel flash, but until he releases a new version it's a no go.

 

well you could ask him, and implement his dmgpanel announcer ability :P 



Xft #19 Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:48 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32353 battles
  • 183
  • [C0RPS] C0RPS
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

View PostxBenny, on 07 January 2014 - 03:53 PM, said:

Hi, nice damage panel, its posible make version with centered healthbar, modules and crew like here? http://worldof-tanks...ed-and-vanilla/

Nop, not with this panel version.

I am currently evaluating an alternative panel with centered health bar + crew + modules.



The_Clairvoyant #20 Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:24 AM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 17842 battles
  • 45
  • [L3HR] L3HR
  • Member since:
    09-12-2010

Very nice, using both hitlog and DP now.

 

One question: is there a possibility to add a vehicle type icon to the hitlog to make it look more like the DP?







Also tagged with damage, panel, log, hitlog, integrated, xvm, mod, gambiter, seafalcon, kodos

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users