Jump to content


[0.9.15] Xft' Integrated DamageLogs v0.22a (30-05-2016)

damage panel log hitlog integrated xvm mod gambiter seafalcon kodos

  • Please log in to reply
720 replies to this topic

Xft #21 Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:21 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32353 battles
  • 183
  • [C0RPS] C0RPS
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

View PostThe_Clairvoyant, on 08 January 2014 - 08:24 AM, said:

Very nice, using both hitlog and DP now.

One question: is there a possibility to add a vehicle type icon to the hitlog to make it look more like the DP?

 

Version 0.4 released.

Tank symbols added to hitlog plus some minor tweaks.


Edited by Xft, 11 January 2014 - 06:04 PM.


TracderLP #22 Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:44 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5443 battles
  • 294
  • Member since:
    10-06-2012

Hi, i really like your damage panel, but i dont have "icons" in the hitlog, i have only small boxes there.

All fonts are installed.

 

Mfg :)



smly #23 Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:12 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21464 battles
  • 31
  • Member since:
    08-14-2011

View PostTracderLP, on 13 January 2014 - 02:44 AM, said:

Hi, i really like your damage panel, but i dont have "icons" in the hitlog, i have only small boxes there.

All fonts are installed.

 

Mfg :)

 yeah, same for me! i see only boxes, like the font isn't installed

 

how can we edit the recived damage log? (position, colours etc)


Edited by smly, 13 January 2014 - 05:18 PM.


CiaoMarco #24 Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:02 PM

    Corporal

  • Clan Commander
  • 20095 battles
  • 177
  • [FRNKY] FRNKY
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View Postsmly, on 13 January 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

 yeah, same for me! i see only boxes, like the font isn't installed

 

how can we edit the recived damage log? (position, colours etc)

the same here=( reinstall the newest xvm symbols help =)


Edited by Muglioni, 13 January 2014 - 06:56 PM.


Xft #25 Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:34 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32353 battles
  • 183
  • [C0RPS] C0RPS
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

View PostTracderLP, on 13 January 2014 - 02:44 AM, said:

Hi, i really like your damage panel, but i dont have "icons" in the hitlog, i have only small boxes there.

All fonts are installed.

View Postsmly, on 13 January 2014 - 12:12 PM, said:

 yeah, same for me! i see only boxes, like the font isn't installed

how can we edit the recived damage log? (position, colours etc)

View PostMuglioni, on 13 January 2014 - 05:02 PM, said:

the same here=(

 

Hum, that's strange... I have recompiled everything into v0.5 and made some minor fixes to the hitlog (nothing to do with the issue you are reporting). 

Also make sure that the font is installed properly:

* Just copy the font to the Font Directory located at C:\Windows\Fonts which will install it for the system to use.

* The other method is to click on the font file at its current location. It will then give you a screen that shows the font preview and there you will see the button to install the font right at the top of the screen toward the left side.

 

Nevertheless and since the font source was different from the one I have currently installed, I made a copy to the .zip with the exact font file that I am using. Just delete the one you have installed and use this new file included.

 

Please report back any issues. Thanks. 



Grumpelumpf #26 Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:50 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 50922 battles
  • 1,856
  • Member since:
    10-25-2010

View PostXft, on 13 January 2014 - 06:34 PM, said:

 

Hum, that's strange... I have recompiled everything into v0.5 and made some minor fixes to the hitlog (nothing to do with the issue you are reporting). 

Also make sure that the font is installed properly:

* Just copy the font to the Font Directory located at C:\Windows\Fonts which will install it for the system to use.

* The other method is to click on the font file at its current location. It will then give you a screen that shows the font preview and there you will see the button to install the font right at the top of the screen toward the left side.

 

Nevertheless and since the font source was different from the one I have currently installed, I made a copy to the .zip with the exact font file that I am using. Just delete the one you have installed and use this new file included.

 

Please report back any issues. Thanks. 

Hi Xft,

 

really good work.

 

You are using the {{vtype}} macro. Would you please look at your xvm config "texts.xc" file.

 

Default config is this:

/**
 * Text substitutions.
 * Текстовые подстановки.
 */
{
  "texts": {
    // Text for {{vtype}} macro.
    // Текст для макроса {{vtype}}.
    "vtype": {
      // Text for light tanks / Текст для легких танков.
      "LT":  "LT",
      // Text for medium tanks / Текст для средних танков.
      "MT":  "MT",
      // Text for heavy tanks / Текст для тяжелых танков.
      "HT":  "HT",
      // Text for arty / Текст для арты.
      "SPG": "SPG",
      // Text for tank destroyers / Текст для ПТ.
      "TD":  "TD"
    }
  }
}

 

Maybe you changed something?

 

Keep up the good work :great:

 

cu

Grump



daniyyel #27 Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:00 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 12947 battles
  • 52
  • Member since:
    02-20-2013

Can I use this with the modpack from Kodos, will it break anything ? The mod from Kodos has a damage panel/hitlog included. What do I delete for this to work ?

 

Thanks.



Xft #28 Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:03 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32353 battles
  • 183
  • [C0RPS] C0RPS
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

 

View PostGrumpelumpf, on 13 January 2014 - 05:50 PM, said:

You are using the {{vtype}} macro. Would you please look at your xvm config "texts.xc" file.

Gotcha!  Forgot to include the texts.xc file... Thanks for the heads up!

Love your modpack Grump, keep the good work :smiles:

 

View Postdaniyyel, on 13 January 2014 - 09:00 PM, said:

Can I use this with the modpack from Kodos, will it break anything ? The mod from Kodos has a damage panel/hitlog included. What do I delete for this to work ?

I'm afraid not because kodos mod is based on Shtys' while this one is based on GambitER DP and you cannot mix their files.

 

 

I have uploaded a new version (0.5a) with all the files you needed to run this mod.

Please download and report back if you experienced any issues.

 


Edited by Xft, 14 January 2014 - 01:06 AM.


MarcCorGar #29 Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:51 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 24525 battles
  • 108
  • [PLUC] PLUC
  • Member since:
    12-06-2013

meaning of the symbols?

 

http://imagizer.imag...90/690/u83w.jpg



Xft #30 Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:45 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32353 battles
  • 183
  • [C0RPS] C0RPS
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

View PostMarcCorGar, on 14 January 2014 - 01:51 PM, said:

meaning of the symbols?

http://imagizer.imag...90/690/u83w.jpg

 

Hey Marc, can you please download version 0.5b and report back if you still have this issue?

Cheers.



MarcCorGar #31 Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:13 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 24525 battles
  • 108
  • [PLUC] PLUC
  • Member since:
    12-06-2013

View PostXft, on 14 January 2014 - 04:45 PM, said:

 

Hey Marc, can you please download version 0.5b and report back if you still have this issue?

Cheers.

 

No problem is perfect, thanks



The_Clairvoyant #32 Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:32 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 17842 battles
  • 45
  • [L3HR] L3HR
  • Member since:
    09-12-2010
Man, you are awesome! Very fast and satisfactory reaction to feedback. Both thumbs up!

Apexs #33 Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:02 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16429 battles
  • 42
  • Member since:
    06-30-2012
when i use this mod my xvm stops working? i installed it with the omc pack, if i install xvm again this mod stops working?

gkarageorgos #34 Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15979 battles
  • 397
  • [AETOS] AETOS
  • Member since:
    09-28-2013

Hi XFT,

 

Very good work !!!!

 

Make this DP and for 8.11 ver ?



gkarageorgos #35 Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:08 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15979 battles
  • 397
  • [AETOS] AETOS
  • Member since:
    09-28-2013

Hi again Xft,

 

Plz update in 8.11 this perfect damage panel ...



SlayerRo #36 Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 19039 battles
  • 38
  • [F-BRO] F-BRO
  • Member since:
    10-21-2010
Can`t wait for the update good job !

KJ5002PL #37 Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 18281 battles
  • 95
  • Member since:
    07-23-2010
It's my must have mod, can't play 0.8.11 without it ;]

Xft #38 Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:01 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32353 battles
  • 183
  • [C0RPS] C0RPS
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

Thanks guys, ATM I'm working on this together with a new XVM config.

Will probably have it released by the weekend.



bograd #39 Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:44 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 43286 battles
  • 499
  • Member since:
    03-22-2011
Will i be able to use only the damage panel and the received hits log but with my own XVM config?

ainjerukoldo #40 Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:13 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10846 battles
  • 27
  • [NLIFE] NLIFE
  • Member since:
    10-10-2012

awesome mod

 

thxs for the great job







Also tagged with damage, panel, log, hitlog, integrated, xvm, mod, gambiter, seafalcon, kodos

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users