Jump to content


[0.9.15] Xft' Integrated DamageLogs v0.22a (30-05-2016)

damage panel log hitlog integrated xvm mod gambiter seafalcon kodos

  • Please log in to reply
720 replies to this topic

HicPuer #41 Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:37 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10094 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    10-27-2013
Thanks! Hitlog integrated with DP is great!

The_Elfy #42 Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:53 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12254 battles
  • 22
  • [1CACC] 1CACC
  • Member since:
    12-16-2012
Hi XFT, your panel is 8.11 compatible know?

Xft #43 Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:45 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32353 battles
  • 183
  • [C0RPS] C0RPS
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

Update for 0811 has just been uplodaded!

Feel free to report any bugs you come across.

 

 

View Postbograd, on 12 February 2014 - 12:44 PM, said:

Will i be able to use only the damage panel and the received hits log but with my own XVM config?

Yep, just copy the files under 0811 into your res_mods and ignore the xvm folder.

 



BIEROPENER #44 Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:46 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 27533 battles
  • 41
  • Member since:
    05-29-2011
Thanks m8 was waiting for it.:bush:

The_Elfy #45 Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:23 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12254 battles
  • 22
  • [1CACC] 1CACC
  • Member since:
    12-16-2012

View PostXft, on 12 February 2014 - 02:01 AM, said:

Thanks guys, ATM I'm working on this together with a new XVM config.

Will probably have it released by the weekend.

Thanks, can i use my modified Damagepanel.xml ( modified colors) from ver. 8.10 in this 8.11



Xft #46 Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:25 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32353 battles
  • 183
  • [C0RPS] C0RPS
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013
Unfortunatley no, this new version from gambiter had a lot of {{macro}} changes...

Makikou #47 Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:25 AM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 10353 battles
  • 252
  • Member since:
    07-02-2010
Thank you xft <3

didam35 #48 Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:40 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2718 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

Hi Xft,

 

I've got this problem that the received damage and the hitlog are located over each other, so I can't read it properly. Do you maybe know where I can relocate the hitlog so that it looks like how it is in the screenshots? You can see in the screenshot what it looks like with me. http://postimg.org/image/ii09pta3j/

 

Thanks



Xft #49 Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:48 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32353 battles
  • 183
  • [C0RPS] C0RPS
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

Hum... you need to delete SF's hitlog and install the whole package posted on this thread.

The position of both the damage panel and the hitlog were perfectly matched to look integrated.

 

Cheers.



didam35 #50 Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:50 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2718 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013
Thanks for the reaction, I'll have a look if it works for me

Rech #51 Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 12298 battles
  • 30
  • [RSOP] RSOP
  • Member since:
    09-25-2010

I'm too dumb to figure out how to delete my old hitlog. Can someone help? I grabbed Quickybabys XVM mod pack and it came with a hitlog and I'm not sure what to delete to get rid of it. As you can see it stays in the top if I just install this mod on top of the old files:

 

http://i.imgur.com/g2ByfWD.jpg

 

Is it possible to move that red damage pop up to the middle of the screen? In my opinion it's kind of useless in the corner since the damage log right next to it already shows the same information. Would be nice if it was just under the crosshair so you'd immediately know what hit you.

 

EDIT: Got it working. Apparently my old hitlog came from the XVM.xc file and not from the hitlog.xc. A clan mate did some black magic and sent me a modified XVM.xc file that had the Xft-style hitlog in it.


Edited by Rech, 17 February 2014 - 09:16 AM.


Xft #52 Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:00 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32353 battles
  • 183
  • [C0RPS] C0RPS
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

 

View PostRech, on 16 February 2014 - 11:45 AM, said:

I'm too dumb to figure out how to delete my old hitlog. Can someone help? I grabbed Quickybabys XVM mod pack and it came with a hitlog and I'm not sure what to delete to get rid of it. As you can see it stays in the top if I just install this mod on top of the old files

You should check if you have any folder inside you res_mods\xvm\xxxx, this folder contains all your xvm config files.

You must copy both files in this mod: \xvm\hitlog.xc and \xvm\texts.xc inside this folder and replace any previous installed files.

 

 

View PostRech, on 16 February 2014 - 11:45 AM, said:

Is it possible to move that red damage pop up to the middle of the screen? In my opinion it's kind of useless in the corner since the damage log right next to it already shows the same information. Would be nice if it was just under the crosshair so you'd immediately know what hit you.

After receiving your feedback I tend to agree that it looks weird having the message on top of the log info...

Just updated to v0.6a to correct the location.



didam35 #53 Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:17 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2718 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostXft, on 16 February 2014 - 11:48 AM, said:

Hum... you need to delete SF's hitlog and install the whole package posted on this thread.

The position of both the damage panel and the hitlog were perfectly matched to look integrated.

 

Cheers.

Works perfectly now, thanks!



BeerLover #54 Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:43 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14419 battles
  • 46
  • Member since:
    05-03-2012

Hello!

Is it possible to interchange the position the hitlog and damage panel? I would like to set for first panel the damage panel and for the second panel the hitlog.I hope you understand.

 

Thx in advance.



TopGuNOG #55 Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:32 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 926 battles
  • 37
  • Member since:
    05-31-2013
Hi. i cant download this from that website. could you make a dropbox link please?

Kietzschelle #56 Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:13 AM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 34168 battles
  • 3,844
  • [ST0RM] ST0RM
  • Member since:
    01-03-2011

Best Damage Panel !

Thanks....



Xft #57 Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32353 battles
  • 183
  • [C0RPS] C0RPS
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

View PostBeerLover, on 16 February 2014 - 06:43 PM, said:

Hello!

Is it possible to interchange the position the hitlog and damage panel? I would like to set for first panel the damage panel and for the second panel the hitlog.I hope you understand.

I already tried that in a previous version. By swapping positions you would get the hitlog header (Damage done:) floating in the middle of the screen and it would look weird.

 

View PostTopGuNOG, on 16 February 2014 - 09:32 PM, said:

Hi. i cant download this from that website. could you make a dropbox link please?

SpeedyShare mirror provided.



piercas2000 #58 Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:08 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 15772 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    12-31-2010

what i'm doing wrong, i can see damage receaved from enemy, but can't see dealt damage to enemy?

 

 



Xft #59 Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:12 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32353 battles
  • 183
  • [C0RPS] C0RPS
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013
You need to have XVM installed in order to run the hitlog (dealt damage to enemy).

Edited by Xft, 17 February 2014 - 08:25 PM.


BeerLover #60 Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:51 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14419 battles
  • 46
  • Member since:
    05-03-2012

View PostXft, on 17 February 2014 - 07:48 PM, said:

I already tried that in a previous version. By swapping positions you would get the hitlog header (Damage done:) floating in the middle of the screen and it would look weird.

 

SpeedyShare mirror provided.

I woule likto set like this: http://i.imgur.com/LSxWc6z.jpg

 

Maybe I will give it a try :)


Edited by BeerLover, 17 February 2014 - 08:56 PM.






Also tagged with damage, panel, log, hitlog, integrated, xvm, mod, gambiter, seafalcon, kodos

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users