Degradation of PREMIUM tanks and BONUSES!

Premium Tanks Premium Tanks Silver Make Money Make Silver

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
86 replies to this topic

sg1asgard #1 Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11730 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

This is concerning all PREMIUM players that invested in World of Tanks and consequently in WARGAMING.NET

Frustration has reached the peak level, not only for me, but for so many others, and I have decided there is no other way than making this an open discussion with all players that have invested their time and money in this game and placed their good faith in a system that is fair for what you invest and get.

When I purchased Lowe and T-34 they were good PREMIUM tanks, producing a good ratio of silver with little effort. That was the point! They were built for two reasons:

1. For those that lack the time and want to farm faster for next tank and other perks

2. To sustain the game for the future and repay developers invested time, which in term they did a great job...back then

I purchased them and I was so happy with it.

Over the course of time PREMIUM account started to be chipped down by the update, literally! Less and less silver per battle, less and less win ratio and incredible stupid match making. Nowadays I have to really struggle to get some silver, most of the battles is around 35k to 50k if you really fight for it, in good rare occasions 70k, standard ones. 100k? It's a miracle if I get there, and it must be x2 factor per first win of the day. And all fo these if you have PREMIUM account paid as well, which I have.

Are you out of your mind WARGAMING? I did not pay 100 euro for PREMIUM tanks and certainly did not spent 500+ euro on WoT so you can simply screw them up as you see fit!

YES, I UNDERSTAND the NEED to have an economy for the company and have players to invest into this game, however, PREMIUM PLAYERS such as me and many others alike, already aquitted our selves form that duty, and with more than pleasure and passion for the game we PURCHASED PREMIUM ACCOUNTS and TANKS to HELP WARGAMING.NET to continue building content for the game and sustain the company. What have you done is doubtful with the player's best interest in mind and you have DEMONSTRATED a great deal of DISRESPECT for PREMIUM PLAYERS!

WE WANT WARGAMING.NET to simply RESPECT our time and investment in this game and have the PREMIUM TANKS RESTORED to their former glory, properties, experience and income that those tanks were generating.

NOTE TO WARGAMING.NET RESPONS

Before even starting to reply with low consideration and avoiding correctitude, you should take into consideration that I and many other PREMIUM PLAYERS  are experienced games developers, and more than a few, developed and still developing Free To Play  games. We know the process of development, marketing policies and other constraints and considerations! TREAT US WITH RESPECT!

CONCLUSION

As far as I am concerned for me at this point is pretty straight forward: I AM GETTING SICK OF BEING ROBED WITH EVERY SINGLE NEW PACTH!

WE ALL PAID IN FULL for our PREMIUM ACCOUNTS AND PREMIUM TANKS and WE EXPECT TO GET WHAT WE PAID FOR!

New games are arising and you got competition. Can you really afford to have us switch the games? If so, good luck with that, for if I do not see the things I paid for in the next 2 patches back the way thy were I am done with it! And I am pretty sure I am not alone on this one.

Astronaut #2 Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14331 battles
  • [-S-W-] -S-W-

disagree...

I have also Lowe and much other Premium Tanks, also I have a Premium Account. And if you ask me.. the Premium Tanks are performing good.

Had Yesterday a Game with 110k credits on Panther/M10. And with Lowe its much easier to get 100k.

sg1asgard #3 Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11730 battles
  • [D57T] D57T
What are you going to do about it? Sorry mate, it's not true.

Edited by sg1asgard, 04 January 2014 - 10:32 AM.

ollonborre #4 Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 14745 battles
  • [-ARO-] -ARO-

Nothing.

Really all my premiums give me plenty of cash so I don't care if there is a 1-2 k credit difference as opposed to a few months ago.

Also there is a speculation about an incoming crefit buff to tier 8 premiums, so just wait and see.

Also caps does not make anything more valid.

sg1asgard #5 Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11730 battles
  • [D57T] D57T
I'm sorry, I do not share in your opinion.

_Antipathy #6 Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 586 battles

Nobody asked you to waste money in a game. You want credits? Play low tiers, they give plenty of cash. It's not because you have a Premium account that your MM will get better or that you'll improve.

And besides your nice post, WG won't care about a single player's opinion.

sg1asgard #7 Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:23 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11730 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

View Post_Antipathy, on 03 January 2014 - 09:48 PM, said:

Nobody asked you to waste money in a game. You want credits? Play low tiers, they give plenty of cash. It's not because you have a Premium account that your MM will get better or that you'll improve.

And besides your nice post, WG won't care about a single player's opinion.

As long as there are players such as your self, yes, that is the case, not to mention being unappreciative and counter productive in your statements towards those who do actually take a stand for the rest of you and sustain the game so you can play for free!

As one of my personal preferred quote would say: " Because what's right cannot be measured in strength and numbers"

Edited by sg1asgard, 04 January 2014 - 10:24 AM.

_Antipathy #8 Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:47 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 586 battles

View Postsg1asgard, on 04 January 2014 - 09:23 AM, said:

As long as there are players such as your self, yes, that is the case, not to mention being unappreciative and counter productive in your statements towards those who do actually take a stand for the rest of you and sustain the game so you can play for free!

As one of my personal preferred quote would say: " Because what's right cannot be measured in strength and numbers"

So we'd have to thank you for spending money in the game? Nodoby asked you to pay for us, and you can get enough Premium and Gold stuff with all the contests in the forums. Get 300 Gold coins by changing your password once, for example.

sg1asgard #9 Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11730 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

View Post_Antipathy, on 04 January 2014 - 11:47 AM, said:

So we'd have to thank you for spending money in the game? Nodoby asked you to pay for us, and you can get enough Premium and Gold stuff with all the contests in the forums. Get 300 Gold coins by changing your password once, for example.

Yes, I am aware of all WARGAMING.NET  schemes. And yes, I did not pay for you :), I did it for my own enjoyment. However, Imagine this:

You buy a car from me with 200hp, and one year later I take back from software 50%, just because I want to, and not even telling you about. After a while you realize the fact and get upset and retaliate. Instead of me actually solving your problem I am just telling you, don't worry, your friends just got less power as well, however, you can buy more if you like from my shop.

You're advocating on the wrong side of the story with no horse to back it up. Unless you're paid to reply to people that you have no business with I would politely ask you to think twice before attacking those who actually help you.

With Regards.

_Antipathy #10 Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 586 battles

View Postsg1asgard, on 04 January 2014 - 11:00 AM, said:

Yes, I am aware of all WARGAMING.NET  schemes. And yes, I did not pay for you :), I did it for my own enjoyment. However, Imagine this:

You buy a car from me with 200hp, and one year later I take back from software 50%, just because I want to, and not even telling you about. After a while you realize the fact and get upset and retaliate. Instead of me actually solving your problem I am just telling you, don't worry, your friends just got less power as well, however, you can buy more if you like from my shop.

You're advocating on the wrong side of the story with no horse to back it up. Unless you're paid to reply to people that you have no business with I would politely ask you to think twice before attacking those who actually help you.

With Regards.

I buy a car from you with 200hp... then a year later you take 50% back from software. But it's mine if I bought it, so you wouldn't have to right of taking 50% off, no?

sg1asgard #11 Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11730 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

View Post_Antipathy, on 04 January 2014 - 12:20 PM, said:

I buy a car from you with 200hp... then a year later you take 50% back from software. But it's mine if I bought it, so you wouldn't have to right of taking 50% off, no?

You're starting to get the picture my friend :). Welcome to the right side of the force :D

_Antipathy #12 Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 586 battles

View Postsg1asgard, on 04 January 2014 - 12:01 PM, said:

You're starting to get the picture my friend :). Welcome to the right side of the force :D

O.o so you're saying that you bought a Premium account and now it's sh*t because before it was better before :coin:

I think that now you feel it's poop because the game's players are getting less and less skilled. And it's holidays + there's lots of missions and bonuses, so let's stay in tier 1 :hiding:

Edited by _Antipathy, 04 January 2014 - 02:25 PM.

EscapeArtist #13 Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 4671 battles
  • [BEST] BEST
Antipathy, please stop talking [edited] if you have no idea about the topic. Premium tanks income was nerfed pretty hard. I think it happened around 8.7 or 8.8. Usually you could easily hit a 100k+ credits match with KV5 (toptier) with 3k+ damage. Now you get around 50-60k for it. There was even a topic with full calculations... And yes, premium tanks income was nerfed pretty hard. I even found that playing E25 t7 creates way more money than any T8 prems. T8 prems are quite useless atm. You have to play alot more matches to get the same amount of credits you got few months ago.

Edited by RogDodgeUK, 13 January 2014 - 01:21 AM.
Moderated by RogDodgeUK

_Antipathy #14 Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 586 battles

View PostEscapeArtist, on 04 January 2014 - 12:25 PM, said:

Antipathy, please stop talking [edited] if you have no idea about the topic. Premium tanks income was nerfed pretty hard. I think it happened around 8.7 or 8.8. Usually you could easily hit a 100k+ credits match with KV5 (toptier) with 3k+ damage. Now you get around 50-60k for it. There was even a topic with full calculations... And yes, premium tanks income was nerfed pretty hard. I even found that playing E25 t7 creates way more money than any T8 prems. T8 prems are quite useless atm. You have to play alot more matches to get the same amount of credits you got few months ago.

Löwe's going to get a nice buff :harp:

PS; I always get called troll by people having an Anonymous picture as avatar, it's normal?

Edited by RogDodgeUK, 13 January 2014 - 01:22 AM.

sg1asgard #15 Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11730 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

View Post_Antipathy, on 04 January 2014 - 02:28 PM, said:

Löwe's going to get a nice buff :harp:

PS; I always get called troll by people having an Anonymous picture as avatar, it's normal?

Face is not withstanding. Only words, only words, no Jedy tricks :)

Edited by sg1asgard, 04 January 2014 - 02:38 PM.

batrinul #16 Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17294 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

I have the Lowe from at least one year. The so called improvements are only very small. The main problem that remained is the credit difference that you earn. The issue remained the same as described above.

You buy the premium tank to earn credits. If the parameters change in time it is a problem. Let's assume you purchase Microsoft Office and several months later you can not use Excel, the next month you can not use Word and finally you remain only with Outlook, although you paid the full pack. It is the same thing what happens now with the nerf of tanks.

Same apply with normal tanks:

- at the beginning the Patton was best medium;

- afterwards in order to continue play a new tank appeared to be the best (BatChat)

or

- best heavy IS7 at the beginning;

- now only a few play in CW with it.

And so on, to oblige you to play continuously. This is the calsic marketing technique that is used in the world of games.

I played a lot WoW (5 years). Each new addon modified the things in such a manner that everything you did till than is useless. It is your choice if you loose the life playing or you do something else.

The idea of Asgard is that he purchased something with characteristics different compared with what he had now. I am sure that the producers of the game are covered with EULA for this. The problem for them would be if they do not have any more players.

But this is a personal option - as in life.

Have a nice evening,

The Old Man (Batrinul - in Romanian).

sg1asgard #17 Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:36 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11730 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

Thanks for backing up mate.

For me is pretty simple: THIS IS AN ULTIMATUM for WARGAMING.NET! - get us BACK WHAT WE'VE PAID FOR IN FULL or we simply stop investing in it!

ollonborre #18 Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:55 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 14745 battles
  • [-ARO-] -ARO-

Well I will continue to support WG, mainly since I don't fell the supposed nerfs, but also since the last 6 months WG have really improved in my eyes.

So while what you say might be true, I will not stop supporting WG with money :P

sg1asgard #19 Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11730 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

View Postollonborre, on 05 January 2014 - 09:55 PM, said:

Well I will continue to support WG, mainly since I don't fell the supposed nerfs, but also since the last 6 months WG have really improved in my eyes.

So while what you say might be true, I will not stop supporting WG with money :P

You are free to choose your own path my friend :)

Dyrek #20 Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:16 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 21128 battles

Meh, another whiny topic with too many bold and capital letters. Do you really believe it will change anything? Instead I recommend you to vote with your feet.

Problem is that after making this topic you will go back to game and keep playing. And what message that sends to WG? It will look like changes they made were ok. Just as much annoying so to make some players create whiny topics, but not bad enough so they will stop playing. A job well done. Back to design tables and work on more nerfs and changes. 

I know how it sounds and there was a time I did not like to hear it but after many years of on-line gaming experience I start to understand that "Do not like it? Do not play it!" is the only way to go. 

Edited by Dyrek, 05 January 2014 - 10:17 PM.