Degradation of PREMIUM tanks and BONUSES!

Premium Tanks Premium Tanks Silver Make Money Make Silver

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
86 replies to this topic

Homer_J #21 Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 25598 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

My Lowe earns the same as it ever did if you play it well.

And the buffs seem really nice too.  The extra ammo wasn't needed though.

sg1asgard #22 Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20540 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

View PostDyrek, on 05 January 2014 - 10:16 PM, said:

Meh, another whiny topic with too many bold and capital letters. Do you really believe it will change anything? Instead I recommend you to vote with your feet.

Problem is that after making this topic you will go back to game and keep playing. And what message that sends to WG? It will look like changes they made were ok. Just as much annoying so to make some players create whiny topics, but not bad enough so they will stop playing. A job well done. Back to design tables and work on more nerfs and changes. 

I know how it sounds and there was a time I did not like to hear it but after many years of on-line gaming experience I start to understand that "Do not like it? Do not play it!" is the only way to go. 

This is our statement, as player to player, and I really appreciate that you felt a bit offended by their actions as such.

However, those few minutes you used to comment in dismay, wouldn't be putted to better use against the problem and support our request? :)

Much appreciated mate.

batrinul #23 Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25466 battles

Of course, this is the idea - you do not like it - you do not play it!

You lost the money and this is it - to translate for everybody. You ate some altered food for example and this is it. You paid and now you enjoy.... the sickness.:smiles:

I like this approach - beta tester. Good luck in life with this principle!!!:medal:

batrinul #24 Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25466 battles

By the way  - I will not comment any more on this topic. 

What needed to be said was said.

Good luck all

CountOfTuscany #25 Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4562 battles
  • [SMACK] SMACK

About the income of premium vehicles, take a look at this thread:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/299025-wtf-wargaming-income-premium-tanks/page__fromsearch__1

sg1asgard #26 Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20540 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

View PostHomer_J, on 05 January 2014 - 10:20 PM, said:

My Lowe earns the same as it ever did if you play it well.

And the buffs seem really nice too.  The extra ammo wasn't needed though.

http://www.blueshiftblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/yoda.png

Nice try mate :)

sg1asgard #27 Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20540 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

View PostCountOfTuscany, on 05 January 2014 - 11:00 PM, said:

Dully noted. Too bad they lost focus and degenerated toward convincing people it;s normal.

NO, IT'S NOT! The topic in question stands it;s ground.

Thanks mate.

Cristi

custardSPARTA #28 Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:13 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38952 battles
  • [SPRT] SPRT

View Postsg1asgard, on 05 January 2014 - 08:36 PM, said:

Thanks for backing up mate.

For me is pretty simple: THIS IS AN ULTIMATUM for WARGAMING.NET! - get us BACK WHAT WE'VE PAID FOR IN FULL or we simply stop investing in it!

I used to recommend to friends that they buy a teir 8 premium tank I don't anymore because of the credit earning nerf I also have stopped playing my Lowe and KV5.

BTW Antipathy is just trolling your thread ignore him

sg1asgard #29 Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20540 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

View PostcustardSPARTA, on 05 January 2014 - 11:13 PM, said:

I used to recommend to friends that they buy a teir 8 premium tank I don't anymore because of the credit earning nerf I also have stopped playing my Lowe and KV5.

BTW Antipathy is just trolling your thread ignore him

I know who and why they are here :).

http://www.sixprizes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/star-wars-empire-strikes-back.jpg

rixto003 #30 Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:16 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 17764 battles
  • [MNQD] MNQD

View Postsg1asgard, on 03 January 2014 - 07:22 PM, said:

This is concerning all PREMIUM players that invested in World of Tanks and consequently in WARGAMING.NET

Nowadays I have to really struggle to get some silver, most of the battles is around 35k to 50k if you really fight for it, in good rare occasions 70k, standard ones. 100k?

With premium account I earn 20k-50k profits in my IS-8. Without premium account I earn 60k-80k in my KV-5. With premium account it's 90k-115k in KV-5.

These are with good battles obviously. GOOD battles. GOO-OOO-OooO-OO-OOD battles. Not great or perfect battles, just good. even E-100 earns ~30k profits with a good battle.

eNVee #31 Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:33 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34837 battles
  • [EXEED] EXEED

Dear sg1asgard,

You see... there is a slight problem with your topic and idea. Let me explain.

Looong ago I bought chinese type59. It was OP monster, you could meet 8 pieces of them in one team, nobody knew how to kill those, types themselves were strugling. Then they got nerfed. At the moment nerf + better MM system has made this tank interesting to play, more adequate, though it's a lot slower than it used to be. Now you dont have 5 - 8 op meds in tier8 battle, that would ruin all the joy. 

I have T-34, KV-5, E-25, Superpershing. I don't like all these heavies, but enjoy driving E-25.  

What's my point? Simple. With all due respect to EscapeArtist, who is a good player... I don't know what's the problem about premium tanks! My type earns from 60k - 130k credits, exactly as it did before, since the beginning. Same with T-34. I hate KV-5, so no comments about that. Lowe? I was never interested - too slow for my taste. 

I would say - your problem is not about the tanks sg1asgard, but the way how you use them. Even short look at your stats reveal the problem. I did not came here to bash you for bad stats (let's be blunt and honest - they are bad!), but to tell that credits income really depend on your own performance. Bad battle = bad income. Thats it. 

I am a totally average player, but I can not say anything bad about credit income with my premium tanks. Even non-premium tier8 heavies make a good one. Don't use premium ammo. 

In short - I completely disagree with your post! There is no problem with income. Improve yourself, that will bring you a plenty of coin. ;)

Good luck!

PS No, I am not representing WG in any way, nor advocating for them. I just hate this terrible whining all around, when there is no problem. 

eNVee #32 Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:37 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34837 battles
  • [EXEED] EXEED

View Postrixto003, on 07 January 2014 - 07:16 PM, said:

With premium account I earn 20k-50k profits in my IS-8. Without premium account I earn 60k-80k in my KV-5. With premium account it's 90k-115k in KV-5.

These are with good battles obviously. GOOD battles. GOO-OOO-OooO-OO-OOD battles. Not great or perfect battles, just good. even E-100 earns ~30k profits with a good battle.

Exactly! 

sg1asgard #33 Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20540 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

Not all tanks have been totally downgraded, and while some of you may benefit still, eNVee and rixto003, you're patting the beaten path of unrelated subjects. I do not mind and I even enjoy a constructive comment but don't tell me otherwise, what the vast majority of WoT players already experience on their accounts.

The subject will always be a sensitive one towards marketing, development, pushed players patties, and those who have no idea what the initial topic debated on a common basis.

This is a personal statement that by a fortuite chance is also a common denominator to more than a few million premium players!

This is about what's right and what's wrong. About a marketing policy under the comfortable EULA statements, while a vast majority of premium players get literally robed.

Thanks,

Cristi

Raikan13 #34 Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:17 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20596 battles

You seem to think that premium account is ''I win button'' and that you should get obscene amounts of credits by doing little to nothing in premium tanks...well it kinda doesn't work that way.You don't and should not get better teams with premium account and you should play good games in premium tanks to get good amount of credits.Just a little comparison:

0 dmg done in IS-6,destroyed and defeat=20k of earned silver

6k dmg done in IS-6,destroyed and win=150k of earned silver

Those are 2 games I had yesterday and earnings listed are after paying repair/rearm/consumables ,so yeah...premium tanks earn as intended.

Edited by Raikan13, 12 January 2014 - 04:18 PM.

sg1asgard #35 Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20540 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

View PostRaikan13, on 12 January 2014 - 04:17 PM, said:

You seem to think that premium account is ''I win button'' and that you should get obscene amounts of credits by doing little to nothing in premium tanks...well it kinda doesn't work that way.You don't and should not get better teams with premium account and you should play good games in premium tanks to get good amount of credits.Just a little comparison:

0 dmg done in IS-6,destroyed and defeat=20k of earned silver

6k dmg done in IS-6,destroyed and win=150k of earned silver

Those are 2 games I had yesterday and earnings listed are after paying repair/rearm/consumables ,so yeah...premium tanks earn as intended.

That was the point. I paid for little effort and to sustain the game so others can enjoy for free. You may have the time to play all day long or get better results, I don't, and when I pay a buck I do expect to get what I paid for, not a dimmed version every new update.

As said in my others reply: I will sell you 4 new tiers for your car, in perfect condition, and after a month I will deflate them by half, and so forth, and in reply I will just tell you "Get better at driving!"

Would you like that?

Edited by sg1asgard, 12 January 2014 - 04:43 PM.

televore #36 Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20613 battles

I'm amazed to see all the replies stating nothing has changed... well they are either blind, either they bought their premium tanks after the nerf... as it's obvious! Even the developers recognized it, and they will improve the profitability of tier 8 premium tanks "not by much".

see http://forum.worldof...s-game/#topmost for more info.

sg1asgard #37 Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20540 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

View Posttelevore, on 13 January 2014 - 02:06 PM, said:

I'm amazed to see all the replies stating nothing has changed... well they are either blind, either they bought their premium tanks after the nerf... as it's obvious! Even the developers recognized it, and they will improve the profitability of tier 8 premium tanks "not by much".

see http://forum.worldof...s-game/#topmost for more info.

Nothing to be amazed televore, it's a hidden war with marketing policies and patties pushed forth to make less than low self esteem declarations on the big bear behalf.

Nothing new under the sun :)

crouchingspider #38 Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10719 battles

I'm on board with this point. I was happy to pay for premium account and be able to level faster etc I don't buy gold ammo or premium vehicles I just wanted to get to tier X on lots of vehicle trees.

However after many months of play and finally having a couple of awesome tier Xs to roll out in I am dissapointed to find I can't afford to play them if I want to actually gain enough credits to level my other vehicles.

I don't want play 5 matches as a scout in order to play 1 with a tier x heavy and not lose money.

So when my current premium runs out I will not renew it. I'll just enjoy the game as free to play in a few trusty middle tier tanks. 

In my opinion at the very least premium players should be guaranteed to break even on every tank they play that way our hard earned tier Xs could at least leave the garage.

Don't bang on about play style, if everyone starts playing slow and safe it will take the fun out but currently its self defeating to play an aggressive role and put yourself in the line of fire.

Still I'm pretty sure that wargaming are going to fix this as they will see the subs drop off quite sharply as premium player frustration rises, unless of course they are benefiting more from lots of smaller credit and gold purchases, hard to know when the game is so popular. Interest in paying will fall though as word gets out that after all the progression you can't use your epic vehicles.

Still a very awesome game! Glad I started playing it when it was still feasible to progress :)

sg1asgard #39 Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20540 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

View Postcrouchingspider, on 13 January 2014 - 09:32 PM, said:

I'm on board with this point. I was happy to pay for premium account and be able to level faster etc I don't buy gold ammo or premium vehicles I just wanted to get to tier X on lots of vehicle trees.

However after many months of play and finally having a couple of awesome tier Xs to roll out in I am dissapointed to find I can't afford to play them if I want to actually gain enough credits to level my other vehicles.

I don't want play 5 matches as a scout in order to play 1 with a tier x heavy and not lose money.

So when my current premium runs out I will not renew it. I'll just enjoy the game as free to play in a few trusty middle tier tanks. 

In my opinion at the very least premium players should be guaranteed to break even on every tank they play that way our hard earned tier Xs could at least leave the garage.

Don't bang on about play style, if everyone starts playing slow and safe it will take the fun out but currently its self defeating to play an aggressive role and put yourself in the line of fire.

Still I'm pretty sure that wargaming are going to fix this as they will see the subs drop off quite sharply as premium player frustration rises, unless of course they are benefiting more from lots of smaller credit and gold purchases, hard to know when the game is so popular. Interest in paying will fall though as word gets out that after all the progression you can't use your epic vehicles.

Still a very awesome game! Glad I started playing it when it was still feasible to progress :)

Yes, that is the case.

eNVee #40 Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:07 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34837 battles
  • [EXEED] EXEED

View Postcrouchingspider, on 13 January 2014 - 08:32 PM, said:

All these statements made my jaw drop open. I got curious. Obviously I have totaly misunderstood this game.

You have 2 tierX vehicles (E-50 Ausf. M and T110E5). With one of those you have played 11 battles, The other one has 56. Tbh, you are exactly that kind of player I pray not to meet in my team. Why? Because you do not understand when and what to do with these. Over 10k battles, but there is not even 1 tank that you are good with.

I will keep shocking you! Did you know that any tierX tank makes reasonable profit IF you play it good..., even if you fire some premium ammo? Did you know that dedicated scouts are anything but good for farming credits? Do you even realise that bad scout is highly responsible for lost battle? I doubt it, sorry! And you come here, support another biased opinion, using bold letters. Well, well...

Your last statement tells us enaugh. Seriously - please keep yourself far away from a) higher tier vehicles, b) writing this kind of comments in the forum. Ask questions, watch some video, read wot wiki and become better. Thank you!

To sg1asgard - for players premium tanks are there to make better credits income, compared to similar non-premium vehicles. And that is exactly what they do! And there is a huge difference. I know many problems with this game, but this is not the one. I do not see any reason (and you couldn't provide any) why these tanks should not be balanced (specifications and creditmaking wise) along with the rest. "I want it exactly the same as it was when I bought it" - false argument! If nothing else can convince you, read EULA. ;) If that doesn't help... well, tinfoil hat  will keep you safe then. 

Edited by eNVee, 15 January 2014 - 04:08 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users