Degradation of PREMIUM tanks and BONUSES!

Premium Tanks Premium Tanks Silver Make Money Make Silver

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
86 replies to this topic

sg1asgard #41 Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20435 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

View PosteNVee, on 15 January 2014 - 04:07 PM, said:

All these statements made my jaw drop open. I got curious. Obviously I have totaly misunderstood this game.

You have 2 tierX vehicles (E-50 Ausf. M and T110E5). With one of those you have played 11 battles, The other one has 56. Tbh, you are exactly that kind of player I pray not to meet in my team. Why? Because you do not understand when and what to do with these. Over 10k battles, but there is not even 1 tank that you are good with.

I will keep shocking you! Did you know that any tierX tank makes reasonable profit IF you play it good..., even if you fire some premium ammo? Did you know that dedicated scouts are anything but good for farming credits? Do you even realise that bad scout is highly responsible for lost battle? I doubt it, sorry! And you come here, support another biased opinion, using bold letters. Well, well...

Your last statement tells us enaugh. Seriously - please keep yourself far away from a) higher tier vehicles, b) writing this kind of comments in the forum. Ask questions, watch some video, read wot wiki and become better. Thank you!

To sg1asgard - for players premium tanks are there to make better credits income, compared to similar non-premium vehicles. And that is exactly what they do! And there is a huge difference. I know many problems with this game, but this is not the one. I do not see any reason (and you couldn't provide any) why these tanks should not be balanced (specifications and creditmaking wise) along with the rest. "I want it exactly the same as it was when I bought it" - false argument! If nothing else can convince you, read EULA. ;) If that doesn't help... well, tinfoil hat  will keep you safe then. 

You are entitled to your own opinion and we all do appreciate your comments eNVee, and no mater what you think you know or think that some set of rules would be better applied to anyone, think again :)

It's a democratic and sane request form our point of view. We all got your point, but see ours as well:

- lack of time

- we do not play for performance

- we paid for the darn thing, in full

Relax mate, you're taking it too hard on your self and this is not doing you any better than to us unless it actually does :)

Thanks mate,

Cristi

Spaziergang #42 Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:22 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17691 battles
  • [-A-A-] -A-A-

What we also invested in is making WG able to update the game constantly and also make them getting cash for stable servers

and there i see the major problem, servers suck and last update kinda ruined the fun, mainly because of the performance loss on older hardware like iam using

sg1asgard #43 Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:24 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20435 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

View PostSpaziergang, on 16 January 2014 - 12:22 AM, said:

What we also invested in is making WG able to update the game constantly and also make them getting cash for stable servers

and there i see the major problem, servers suck and last update kinda ruined the fun, mainly because of the performance loss on older hardware like iam using

Good point as well, among many other problems.

Tr0gledyte #44 Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:33 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16455 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Let's not forget the Super Pershing which is now basically a tier 7 heavy tank with a tier 7 medium gun. Thanks Wargaming, I am not buying any more gold, ever.

Edited by Tr0gledyte, 16 January 2014 - 11:33 AM.

sg1asgard #45 Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20435 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

View PostTr0gledyte, on 16 January 2014 - 11:33 AM, said:

Let's not forget the Super Pershing which is now basically a tier 7 heavy tank with a tier 7 medium gun. Thanks Wargaming, I am not buying any more gold, ever.

That is true as well. Thanks for support mate.

eNVee #46 Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:57 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34837 battles
  • [EXEED] EXEED

View Postsg1asgard, on 15 January 2014 - 10:55 PM, said:

You are entitled to your own opinion and we all do appreciate your comments eNVee, and no mater what you think you know or think that some set of rules would be better applied to anyone, think again :)

It's a democratic and sane request form our point of view. We all got your point, but see ours as well:

- lack of time

- we do not play for performance

- we paid for the darn thing, in full

Relax mate, you're taking it too hard on your self and this is not doing you any better than to us unless it actually does :)

Thanks mate,

Cristi

I am fully relaxed, thanks for advice! :)

Lack of time and playing not for performance is only your own problem/wish. These reasons are not legit to make few disbalanced tanks.

Yes you paid. Did not you receive anything? Yes, you did receive what you bought. 

This kind of whining already made WG to do few stupid things with the game, just because wast majority of bad players requested. Arty nerfed to death, bush camo nerfed, imba TDs and many more. That is why I ask you - PLEASE stop requesting useless things. We already had enaugh wrecked good things just because requests like this.  

View PostSpaziergang, on 15 January 2014 - 11:22 PM, said:

This is a problem indeed. The one about servers. +1 from me. My hardware "likes" this patch very well.

View PostTr0gledyte, on 16 January 2014 - 10:33 AM, said:

WHAT? Before nerf you all were warned, you were offered to receive full price back. 

televore #47 Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20613 battles

FYI, http://ftr.wot-news....otes/#more-7482 states a good news: "- increased the profitability (money-making ability) of following tanks: Lowe, T34, 112, T-34-3, FCM50t, M6A2E1"

Let's wait to see the result...

sg1asgard #48 Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:30 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20435 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

eNVee: Yes you paid. Did not you receive anything? Yes, you did receive what you bought. 

We did, and just after a while halved or greatly reduced, you can choose the term.

eNVee: This kind of whining already made WG to do few stupid things with the game, just because wast majority of bad players requested. Arty nerfed to death, bush camo nerfed, imba TDs and many more. That is why I ask you - PLEASE stop requesting useless things. We already had enaugh wrecked good things just because requests like this.  

Your putting words in our mouths here :). We only asked about income.

As said before eNVee, not everyone, and by everyone means most of us, play to the level you are:

http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/7154767/

It's not wining, it's asking questions on the premises of our expenses. I can rephrase the summary for you one more time, and it goes like this:

Your boss hired you for 5000 euro per month where both agree on a signed contract. Six months later halves your income and doubles the tasks at the office, and in reply it tells you that is not fair to the rest of the employees.

You openly complain and all employees tell you to shut up, because it's OK like that :)

Lower down my friend, it's bad omen for everyone :), and beside that, history told us as much: Napoleon died by the hands of his jailer, Lowe

The irony... :D

And btw, Happy New Year to all

Edited by sg1asgard, 17 January 2014 - 10:35 AM.

eNVee #49 Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34837 battles
  • [EXEED] EXEED

Your boss hired you for 5000 euro per month where both agree on a signed contract. Six months later halves your income and doubles the tasks at the office, and in reply it tells you that is not fair to the rest of the employees.

You openly complain and all employees tell you to shut up, because it's OK like that :)

Lower down my friend, it's bad omen for everyone :), and beside that, history told us as much: Napoleon died by the hands of his jailer, Lowe

The irony... :D

And btw, Happy New Year to all

Ha ha, good point! :) Ok, I will try to say it in more calm manner.
It does look to you like boss vs employee, but trust me - it is not this case. As you probably know - game and its contents has changed dramaticaly over the years, including tanks, tank trees. Same happened with premium tanks. There were introduced more and more premium and/or gift tanks. Try to look at this from a different, more global point of view - income per battle must be balanced according to all other vehicles. Long ago we had a situation, where artillery was a fantastic moneymaker. And guess what - we had abnormal amounts of arty players, because it was so profitable. Do you think anyone (including arty players) could enjoy that kind fo gameplay? Not realy. Arty income was nerfed. We had less arty per battle. That was nice, but still too many, specially in high tiers. Then it got "cut" down do 5 per team. Even better. Many were satisfied, many kept whining that arty ruins the game. And what happened - WG just nerfed it to hell, instead of limiting even more. I was never arty player, so I must be happy, but I am not. Then they buffed and introduced more TDs and destroyed bush camo (to "balance" the ability of those overpowered monsters). Specific scouts like WZ-132 lost so much joy. Now we have overwelming amounts of badass tankdestroyers, that make almost every high tier battle a pathetic camping fest. 

This was an example to further explain what I mean.
Please understand that it would be strange, awkward and annoying to have one or all of those premium tanks unbalanced in terms of income per battle. We would have masses of that same tank in every battle, like it happened with type59 in its very begining. Yes, income was nerfed, but not THAT much. They still perform good, you still receive good amount of credits for good game. And even more, as it was said previously - you will have that income buff for almost all premium vehicles on tier8. ;) So cheer up and have fun!

BR, eNVee 

eNVee #50 Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:45 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34837 battles
  • [EXEED] EXEED

1. For those that lack the time and want to farm faster for next tank and other perks

Let me give you just one personal advice regarding this - it is much more fun to find 1 to 3 tanks (premium or not, doesn't matter) that you really like and play mostly those. Do not spend your time on grinding too much. If you wish to try any specific vehicle, use testserver for that and then grind.  You will have good income, much better battle results, very skilled crews and you will enjoy this game. There is no need or fun in grinding all the damn trees. This game is not about it. Why I say this? Because I was in those same shoes... ;)
Excuse me for this offtopic!     

Tr0gledyte #51 Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16455 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PosteNVee, on 16 January 2014 - 08:57 PM, said:

WHAT? Before nerf you all were warned, you were offered to receive full price back. 

I wasn't playing back then so I had no idea. Now I am stuck with a tank that literally sucks in every way. It's slower than a heavy, has the armor of a medium and the gun is really bad, it sucks at sniping and it bounces a lot versus the vehicles you meet on the battlefield, even if you try to aim for weakspots. The only redeeming quality the tank had was its frontal armor, which made it fun to play and a frontline pushing tank, but now it has no role ingame. It can't snipe, it can't flank and it can't push the frontline.

It does have excellent trollish gold ammo but then you will play breakeven which defeats the purpose of a premium tank.

Edited by Tr0gledyte, 17 January 2014 - 02:26 PM.

eNVee #52 Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:01 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34837 battles
  • [EXEED] EXEED
I have this tank in my garage, but since the first battle (that was well before nerf) I could not find any fun in it, so it just rusts there. Frontal armor is still very decent. Gun was always bad. Did not you try it before buying? 

Tr0gledyte #53 Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16455 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PosteNVee, on 17 January 2014 - 03:01 PM, said:

I have this tank in my garage, but since the first battle (that was well before nerf) I could not find any fun in it, so it just rusts there. Frontal armor is still very decent. Gun was always bad. Did not you try it before buying? 

I loved it before the nerf. Now the armor isn't good enough to push the frontline anymore. This thing used to be like a Maus of its tier, especially on Malinovka you could just drive forward and spot the entire enemy team while bouncing shots.

Edited by Tr0gledyte, 17 January 2014 - 03:16 PM.

kirstar #54 Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:34 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10221 battles
  • [316] 316

I have been having massive issues with my lowe since the last patch  Always the lowest tier in the battle and cant hit the broad side of a bus.

Stopped playing it as I just cant win a match in it

think I am on 50 loss to 1 win since the last pathc with this one tank.

sg1asgard #55 Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20435 battles
  • [D57T] D57T

View Postkirstar, on 17 January 2014 - 05:34 PM, said:

I have been having massive issues with my lowe since the last patch  Always the lowest tier in the battle and cant hit the broad side of a bus.

Stopped playing it as I just cant win a match in it

think I am on 50 loss to 1 win since the last pathc with this one tank.

I make more money with Lowe than T-34 now if you can imagine this.

Tr0gledyte #56 Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:30 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16455 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
I wish I had bought a Lowe instead of the now useless SuperPershing, it's hard to earn lots of credits with only 170 pen, mediocre armor and no speed, I might as well buy a Tiger II and earn just as much. I have a very experienced German heavy crew and the Lowe has a great gun, I would make tons of credits with it. Sadly WG won't refund me for my SP, otherwise I would buy a Lowe. 12k gold for a second tier 8 premium is just too much.

Edited by Tr0gledyte, 18 January 2014 - 03:40 AM.

JMartinny #57 Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:29 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 33084 battles
This is a degradation of all players this is not a game anymore is only nervs and wg laughs against us .

Edited by Killer_Instinct_01, 18 January 2014 - 11:32 AM.

sg1asgard #58 Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20435 battles
  • [D57T] D57T
Let's see if next patch they will fix it.

TamworthLeon #59 Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:23 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7359 battles

sg1asgrrd, I completely agree with you. I own 23 premium tanks and even the TOG has been nerfed. Its an issue I've been looking into and speaking to Visa they tell me its not the same as I bought I should be in good stead for a refund and is If wanted to go ahead Visa will refund my money. You sell something to someone you cant them mess around with it after you've sold it.

To the idiot talking crap about premiums ect you wouldn't be playing this game for free if we didn't spend. WG soon going to end up like other online games ppl and find no one will spend anymore cos of the crap support,lag and nerfing of products.

Edited by TamworthLeon, 29 January 2014 - 10:25 AM.

rancidpunk #60 Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:33 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 36906 battles
  • [ORCA] ORCA

I've got a lovely KV-5, I can easily farm 1 million credits in 15 games. Just saying :) 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users