Degradation of PREMIUM tanks and BONUSES!

Premium Tanks Premium Tanks Silver Make Money Make Silver

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
86 replies to this topic

Vuurdraak_ #81 Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:55 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20109 battles
  • [BNEF2] BNEF2

I know I won't be buying any premium tanks any more, as it's completely useless. I make more credits playing normal tanks then with the premiums, it's just a WG scam.

Reducing the credits income for the premium tanks is as far as I know an illegal thing to do in the EU, as you bought a virtual item with a certain expectation of making X amount of credits, and then later make it less valuable on a wimp. Devaluing virtual items who where bought with real money is illegal under EU law as far as I know. But I don't think that these Mafiosi style WG millionaires care about any law until they are faced with a real court order. Knowing that no player who invested 100 Euro in the game is willing to go to court for thousands of Euro's and possibly lose their game account in the process, WG and other big corporations are willing to break the law as they feel untouchable. Basically they are just criminal scum who do not pay taxes and break the law when ever they feel like it. Jails, taxes and torture are only for the normal people who sweat & work hard. That people maybe have shovelled pig crapfor a week to get their premium tank doesn't bother WG in the least.

Also the moderators in ESL have stated that premium tanks seem no longer be there for making extra credits, it's just for the looks.

When playing CW which can take hours and hours to reach the landing, I'm losing 40k credits roughly each battle and have no time to make it back. It can be up to 12 CW's per day, 12x 40k = 480k credits, do I really need to play another extra 5 hours just to make sure I have the credits for the battles of tomorrow ? People pay you 50+ Euro for a premium tank, but when you play it bad, you don't win but lose credits if you have no premium. I might as well not have these premium tanks at all it's just a waist of money, if you do not plan to also have a premium account at the same time.

IF YOUR NOT THAT RICH AND THINK YOU WANT TO BUY A PREMIUM TANK TO MAKE CREDITS WITHOUT A PREMIUM ACCOUNT, DON'T !! JUST USE A GOOD TIER 6 OR 7 TANK IT WILL JUST GET YOU AS MUCH CREDITS !! PREMIUM TANKS ARE NOT WORTH THE MONEY YOU PAY FOR THEM AND WG WILL ALTER THEM AS THEY SEE FIT EVERY PATCH !!

Insert_Insult #82 Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:14 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4436 battles

View Post_Antipathy, on 04 January 2014 - 01:28 PM, said:

PS; I always get called troll by people having an Anonymous picture as avatar, it's normal?

i think you may get called a Troll for different reasons,

ie:

474 battles to your credit

1418 posts to your credit

to me, that says you like trolling people on the forum more than you like playing the game.

Ubertron_X #83 Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:41 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 30215 battles

Depending on how much you play each day, week and month and which tier you preferr to or have to play, 5 months of premium time can very easily be much better than a premium tank for 50 Euros in regards to silver generation....

Crew training and free xp generation are another issue of course.

Apart from that, as a proud owner of a KV-5 with a decent win rate I can also confirm that earnings have gone down by a notable margin, however I also have to admit that KV-5 damage output was indirectly nerfed due to changes to its matchmaking and shell penetration mechanics (HE ammo nerf and normalization nerf).

Edited by Ubertron_X, 03 February 2014 - 12:43 PM.

Feuerpause #84 Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16543 battles
  • [-UPS-] -UPS-

Aeziz, on 03 February 2014 - 11:55 AM, said:

I know I won't be buying any premium tanks any more, as it's completely useless. I make more credits playing normal tanks then with the premiums, it's just a WG scam.

You're still not getting it. Silver is not the only benefit from buying a Loewe. There is also the advantage of having an immediate access to a lvl 8 tank without having to tediously level up and the fact that this tank is automatically elite. That means generating free xp from the start to power-level other tanks. Or training your other crews in that tank.

Qerewen #85 Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:56 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16611 battles

have to agree that premium vehicles to earn silver is now a thing in the past.

if i did 3k dmg in my type 59 i used to get 90k

now i get around 60k

and thats the good games which are rare as hell

average 20k a game after taxes (repairs and munitions) now in the type with 1,4-2.5k dmg done

i make more silver per hour with a KV1s then in the type 59 nowdays

then again WG economy balancing completly overlooked the old tier 9 mediums, their running costs are higher than the tier 9 heavies

Edited by Qerewen, 04 February 2014 - 05:59 AM.

tostesson #86 Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:18 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3845 battles

View Postrancidpunk, on 03 February 2014 - 11:18 AM, said:

If you want to platoon with me instead I'd be happy to help?

Thanks for the invitation, I'll try, although I use to get online quite late in the night.

rancidpunk #87 Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:46 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 36906 battles
  • [ORCA] ORCA

View Posttostesson, on 05 February 2014 - 02:18 AM, said:

Thanks for the invitation, I'll try, although I use to get online quite late in the night.

That's cool mate, I've added you ingame to contacts so if I'm online give me a shout!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users