No excuse for this sort of thing...

Cruiser Mk IV

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

StClement #1 Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16203 battles

Err, if you were online during the wee hours this morning, maybe Karelia, wondering where your medium support was at... sorry guys! :hiding:

It started well enough, we forced the valley, cleared the TD camp, I flanked the group pinning our kids in place, then we advanced on cap.

That's when I kinda lost focus. :playing:

Maybe it was playing with 3Form that did it- he's very, very good in whatever he drives, so maybe I put a bit of pressure on myself? No excuse, but perhaps mitigating circumstances?

Either way, off I went, murdering everything in sight instead of capping and giving the team the win they deserved. Glory grabbing bar steward!

I came to my senses in time to get back for the win, but it was a close run thing and probably cost a couple of the guys their tanks. The only consolation I can offer was it was even less pleasant for the red team....

http://wotreplays.com/site/520907#karelia-stclement-a13_mk_ii_cr_tank_mk_iv

Big thank you (and apologies) to the team and 3Form. I really enjoyed the game, but I think I understand the phrase 'guilty pleasure' now.

3Form #2 Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:11 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 18245 battles

It is safe to say you carried that match, Mr Clement! We had a nice win rate last night eh? ;) I'm paying for it today though. Loss loss loss loss loss.

Do you have the replay for the Comet match on Sand River? For some reason mine didn't record properly and it was my best match for a while!

StClement #3 Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16203 battles
Yep- pm sent. :smile:

Also tagged with Cruiser Mk IV

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users