Jump to content


Old habbits die hard


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

The_Last_Survivor #1 Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:59 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32648 battles
  • 319
  • [DCFU] DCFU
  • Member since:
    09-14-2011

http://hugelol.com/lol/229774

 

Do not get butthurt, this is not supposed to offend anyone, just made me giggle.



StronkTenkererGuderian #2 Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:05 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10680 battles
  • 630
  • [-EXP-] -EXP-
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013
Old. Butt funny nonetheless.

dyrewolfe #3 Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:03 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 4721 battles
  • 3,093
  • Member since:
    06-22-2013

That was a good episode of Top Gear. :teethhappy: Loved how much Jeremy and James wound up the VW ad execs.

 



Effing_Drako #4 Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:38 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 25570 battles
  • 7,620
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-11-2011

View Postdyrewolfe, on 05 January 2014 - 08:03 PM, said:

That was a good episode of Top Gear. :teethhappy: Loved how much Jeremy and James wound up the VW ad execs.

 

One of my favourite Although James's Tune wasnt very good



The_Last_Survivor #5 Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32648 battles
  • 319
  • [DCFU] DCFU
  • Member since:
    09-14-2011

View Postdrakozaurs, on 05 January 2014 - 10:38 PM, said:

One of my favourite Although James's Tune wasnt very good

So Top Gear guys were making fun about this add? I suppose they had some kind of low-fuel competition :D throw some link here please.



Effing_Drako #6 Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:09 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 25570 battles
  • 7,620
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-11-2011

View PostThe_Last_Survivor, on 05 January 2014 - 09:51 PM, said:

So Top Gear guys were making fun about this add? I suppose they had some kind of low-fuel competition :D throw some link here please.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-gear-season-13-episode-7_part-1_2381950.htm segment 3


Edited by drakozaurs, 06 January 2014 - 02:10 AM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users