Would this thread be against forem rules?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Krogenator #1 Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:11 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16784 battles
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-

I was considering making a thread asking about peoples gender and sexual preference(I was just curious what people that enjoy the game and forum are, as I have been surprised before by asking said question on other game forums) then I decided to look true the rules first(have also been banned for asking said question before) and I found some of the rules slightly vague.

Taken from 1.2 Forum purpose

"The purpose of this forum is to discuss World of Tanks and military machines related topics" guessing that doesn't count for the off-topic section,hens why I placed it here.

"get to know fellow players" well it is a question that goes towards that,right?

Taken from 2.1 Forum etiquette

"Users are not allowed to abuse others, make personal attacks or behave disrespectfully" some people think it is disrespectful to ask someones sexual preference.Does this fall under that?

"Disrespect can include:" "9. Discussion on social, religious, political topics that create controversy as well as negatively portray religious and political figures" some people put sexual preference under social.

Taken from 2.6 Politics, Major Religions or Religious Figures

"Posting about social, religious, political, illegal or other controversial topics that may create offense" again I have seen people claim sexual preference go under social.

So yea, I am not sure I am aloud to ask the question or not.But hell I will take the risk to see what happens.

So,first question is your gender,second if your sexual preference and third question is if this thread is against forum rules in your opinion. Feel free to only answers only what you want to(not saying you have to answer any of them if you don't want to,but then you might be off-topic in a off-topic thread.Don't know if that is against the rules either.

Oh and as for my answers I wanna wait and see if I get a warning for this first so I can answer all three questions at ones.(feel free to call me a coward if you think I am)

Homer_J #2 Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:18 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28132 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

1. Not telling.

2. tanks.

3. Yes.

Effing_Drako #3 Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:19 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26671 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

(1) Partybird

(2) Partybirds

KptStrzyga #4 Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:39 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33333 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

In general boys are males and girls are females. So much for gender. Prefferences: boys likes girls, girls likes boys, sometimes exceptions happens. 

Now:

We are playing computer game not having sex so why does it matter?

Edited by KptStrzyga, 08 January 2014 - 01:40 AM.

Norrin_Radd #5 Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:21 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34120 battles
Well I am a hermaphrodite and have eproctophilia and no I don't think it's against the rules, but don't expect any reasonable answers

KptStrzyga #6 Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:53 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33333 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

How about you, OP? Are you male? What are your peferences and religion? 

Why do you think someone will believe you? Or care?

Krogenator #7 Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:51 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16784 battles
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-

View PostNorrin_Radd, on 08 January 2014 - 01:21 AM, said:

Well I am a hermaphrodite and have eproctophilia and no I don't think it's against the rules, but don't expect any reasonable answers

Interesting choice but not the strangest one I have seen people say they are.have heard people use Emetophilia a lot but have actually met(online) a girl that had Xylophilia.

View PostKptStrzyga, on 08 January 2014 - 12:39 AM, said:

In general boys are males and girls are females. So much for gender. Prefferences: boys likes girls, girls likes boys, sometimes exceptions happens. 

Now:

I was just wondering,I have heard a lot of people claiming that people who go into the "sometimes exceptions happens" part of this are bad gamers,or tend to be bad at everything(according to kids who also claim they have sex with your mother on a regular basis) but in most cases where I meet people that admit to being gay/lesbian/bisexual they tend to be better then average gamers.That's what it has to do with gaming.

View PostKptStrzyga, on 08 January 2014 - 02:53 AM, said:

How about you, OP? Are you male? What are your peferences and religion? 

Why do you think someone will believe you? Or care?

I am male.

I am bisexual.

I thought this thread was in the grayzone of the forum rules and have had stuff like this shut down before for several different reasons.

Religion is a tricky one for me as I don't really believe in any one god and tend to support science more then religions.But I still believe in luck(something science disagrees with) and I hope there is something after death(something science disagrees with) but don't fully belive it to be true.

I don't think anyone has a reason to disbelieve me,but they don't have a reason to believe me so I don't worry about that part.

As for who cares?I do,isn't that enough for you?

Norrin_Radd #8 Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:17 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34120 battles

View PostKrogenator, on 08 January 2014 - 08:51 AM, said:

.......but have actually met(online) a girl that had Xylophilia.

Had a few girlfriends like that :sad:

BrokenWing #9 Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:56 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 25785 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

1. Confused. I sit down to pee indoors but stand up outdoors.

2. Corpses

3. Yes

KawaGreen #10 Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:02 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 13307 battles
  • [PIZZA] PIZZA

View PostKrogenator, on 08 January 2014 - 01:11 AM, said:

So,first question is your gender,second if your sexual preference and third question is if this thread is against forum rules in your opinion. Feel free to only answers only what you want to(not saying you have to answer any of them if you don't want to,but then you might be off-

1. masculin

2. I have sexual preference

3. I don't care

Hank_m #11 Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:45 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 27274 battles

View PostKrogenator, on 08 January 2014 - 08:51 AM, said

Religion is a tricky one for me as I don't really believe in any one god and tend to support science more then religions.But I still believe in luck(something science disagrees with)

You are very wrong if you think science disagrees with luck. For instance Schrodinger's cat is alive if lucky and dead if not, but it is both dead and alive until it is proven otherwise. Either way luck and probability are the same thing. I'm a scientist, I do believe in luck, ergo your argument is invalid.

As for questions: 1. male

2. chicken milk

3. don't care, let's ignore the rules and create anarchy on the forum

Krogenator #12 Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16784 battles
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-

View PostHank_m, on 08 January 2014 - 10:45 AM, said:

You are very wrong if you think science disagrees with luck. For instance Schrodinger's cat is alive if lucky and dead if not, but it is both dead and alive until it is proven otherwise. Either way luck and probability are the same thing. I'm a scientist, I do believe in luck, ergo your argument is invalid.

Schrodinger's cat.The one were you put a cat in a contained area and have something that has a 50/50 chance of killing the cat?That is not about luck though,first of it is a scientific experiments that would prove luck wrong,because if you have a 50/50 chance and you do it enough times for the experiment to be valid as a experiment you will see that 50% of the time the cat lives and 50% of the time it dies.There is no luck in that.Also that experiment is made to explain a "collapsing to one reality" theory in quantum mechanics were a particle is not in a given spot unless we look for it, and only then is it at a particular spot.(pleas don't make me go into discussions about quantum mechanics because it is not e very light subject)

Science does not believe in luck,only statistics and statistical probability.

Let me add a little piece of what I consider luck. According to science you have a chance of winning the UK lottery(first one I found numbers on)

on about

1 in 13,983,816  on first price(jackpot)

1 in  2,330,636   on 5 right numbers+bonus numbers

1 in  55,491.33  on 5 right numbers

1 in   1,032.40  on 4 right numbers

1 in     56.66     on 3 right numbers

your overall chance of winning on a lottery ticket at all is 1 in 53.66 but there are people out there that have never won at all(bad luck) even though they have played hundreds of lottery tickets.There is also a story of a guy that had never played lottery before, so he bought his first ticket,got 2nd highest pot and bought a new ticket the next week and won the jackpot(good luck),he then didn't buy any more tickets after that saying he didn't want to take away other peoples chances.

According to science you have just as big chance of winning the lottery every week but these two examples go outside what I consider to be probability.

Edited by Krogenator, 08 January 2014 - 07:48 PM.

h3dning #13 Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25611 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL

1. The bird

2. Is the

3. Word

Torpedothomas #14 Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2009 battles
  • [-ST_] -ST_

View PostKrogenator, on 08 January 2014 - 01:11 AM, said:

asking about peoples gender and sexual preference(I was just curious what people that enjoy the game and forum are, as I have been surprised before by asking said question on other game forums) 

:amazed:

Well, it would be interesting.

By the way!

LekkerBezig #15 Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15737 battles
Who cares about gender and prefs? Sometimes surprise buttsex is better to take out that annoying TD, sometimes it is better to take it's G-spot (uhh weak-spot) from the front... Hmm, don't think these topics should be discussed on an gaming forum. 

IXIAbsynthIXI #16 Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:36 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1035 battles
  • [VX9] VX9
bump  sorry, need to post 10 times to pm people

BioIdra #17 Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:00 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 26389 battles
  • [-ESC-] -ESC-
i wonder how long will this last before it's closed xD

Krogenator #18 Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:19 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16784 battles
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-

View PostIXIAbsynthIXI, on 08 January 2014 - 11:36 PM, said:

bump  sorry, need to post 10 times to pm people

It wouldn't hurt to at least make it look like you weren't just posting posts to get acces to privileges.In worst case you can get kicked out of the forum for some time.

View PostBioIdra, on 09 January 2014 - 12:00 AM, said:

i wonder how long will this last before it's closed xD

My thought to,witch is one of the reasons I brought it up.

FERRARIUK #19 Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:35 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3785 battles

1: Ok I am a male

2: I prefer Females for relationship, hence 18 years this year married...""" But my best friend is a Male"""

3: well as for the third  in your topic, "Politics, Major Religions or Religious Figures"

I respect everyone's beliefs and views.

Being that I am now EX Paramedic, I still have a duty of care to all.

Edited by FERRARIUK, 09 January 2014 - 05:03 AM.

John_Preston #20 Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:40 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 17436 battles

View PostKptStrzyga, on 08 January 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

Now:

You can do both at the same time you know...you just need leet skillz and a creative girlfriend.

On:

1 - male

2 - females (yes i'm boring as hell)

3 - who cares?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users