Jump to content


Deadeye on pz 1 ausf c


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Fluffmister #1 Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:44 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15877 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011

So how would it work? 3% chance for each shot or 3% chance for each clip?

 

If its per shot 3% would be crazy!



HE_DP #2 Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:27 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 14873 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    07-10-2011

I've got deadeye on the Pz II with the sealclubbing gun. The effect is you can count on crit damage, it is observable on the victims :popcorn:

 

When going close up as the 1c would, blow-ups are not uncommon too.

 



Zuyl #3 Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:20 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16214 battles
  • 368
  • Member since:
    12-10-2011

View PostFluffmister, on 09 January 2014 - 04:44 PM, said:

So how would it work? 3% chance for each shot or 3% chance for each clip?

 

If its per shot 3% would be crazy!

 

I have deadeye on my Pz.1c (with Mauser gun). It works for every shell that hits home, so that's a lot of critical hits you can dish out. Since i have it, i notice a slight increase of module and crew damage and since lower tier players rarely pack med kits or repair kits, that's all to your advantage to club some seals.



Buffzzz #4 Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:27 AM

    Heart Smasher

  • Player
  • 31202 battles
  • 1,007
  • Member since:
    01-19-2012
i have red once on FTR that SerB states* that mashineguns are excluded form this Perk. But as i saw occasions where a Ic lit up Tanks i suppose the gun isnt a mashine gun after all. Mayby someting like an Burst-Autoloader (i played just 2 or 3 games with it, so i cant test if you can shot a single shell or allways a burts). Therfore i would believe that you got a 3% chance per burst?

Zuyl #5 Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:31 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16214 battles
  • 368
  • Member since:
    12-10-2011

View PostBuffzzz, on 10 January 2014 - 09:27 AM, said:

i have red once on FTR that SerB states* that mashineguns are excluded form this Perk. But as i saw occasions where a Ic lit up Tanks i suppose the gun isnt a mashine gun after all. Mayby someting like an Burst-Autoloader (i played just 2 or 3 games with it, so i cant test if you can shot a single shell or allways a burts). Therfore i would believe that you got a 3% chance per burst?

 

Hmm, could you provide some more info on where you read that? The perk's in game description seems pretty straightforward, and since Pz.1c uses AP shells i don't see why it wouldn't work.



Buffzzz #6 Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:00 AM

    Heart Smasher

  • Player
  • 31202 battles
  • 1,007
  • Member since:
    01-19-2012
Sorry Zuyl, i cant, and to be honest: i might remember i red it once. It was (possible) in one of these Q&A Posts and it must be months ago. mayby, with plenty of luck, i stumble over this

Buffzzz #7 Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:07 AM

    Heart Smasher

  • Player
  • 31202 battles
  • 1,007
  • Member since:
    01-19-2012

Aaaand just found it :)

 

Quote: Deadeye perk will affect engine fire chance, but only indirectly (by increasing the chance to hit the engine), doesn’t increase the engine fire chance itself. – the rapid fire autocannons have decreased chance to cause engine fires to compensate for the fact any hit can cause engine fire

 

so my memory partly screws things up. autocannons arent excluded, they have a decreased chance. I suppose the example for setting a engine on fire is similar for damaging the fueltank, or any other module.

 

link:http://ftr.wot-news.com/2013/06/17/17-6-2013/



Zuyl #8 Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:11 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16214 battles
  • 368
  • Member since:
    12-10-2011

View PostBuffzzz, on 10 January 2014 - 10:07 AM, said:

Aaaand just found it :)

 

Quote: Deadeye perk will affect engine fire chance, but only indirectly (by increasing the chance to hit the engine), doesn’t increase the engine fire chance itself. – the rapid fire autocannons have decreased chance to cause engine fires to compensate for the fact any hit can cause engine fire

 

so my memory partly screws things up. autocannons arent excluded, they have a decreased chance. I suppose the example for setting a engine on fire is similar for damaging the fueltank, or any other module.

 

link:http://ftr.wot-news.com/2013/06/17/17-6-2013/

 

Thanks for digging that up. But it still remains clouded what deadeye actually does with rapid firing guns, how much of a percentage increase for critical hits. And that example about the engine damage doesn't explain if for all modules or crew members.



Buffzzz #9 Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:45 AM

    Heart Smasher

  • Player
  • 31202 battles
  • 1,007
  • Member since:
    01-19-2012

View PostZuyl, on 10 January 2014 - 10:11 AM, said:

 

Thanks for digging that up. But it still remains clouded what deadeye actually does with rapid firing guns, how much of a percentage increase for critical hits. And that example about the engine damage doesn't explain if for all modules or crew members.

 

 

yeah right, this is nowhere documentated, sadly. But the example i found just might give a clue that the percentage is decreased. But if it is decreased for any module/member or in wich percentage, or if it exists any differences in the decreasions arent available. Therfor i am affraid your Question cant be answered.

 



Zuyl #10 Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:55 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16214 battles
  • 368
  • Member since:
    12-10-2011

Thanks anyway, the only question that remains now is the exact amount of increased critical hits you can get and how that works for other modules.

 

As for the OP: yes, deadeye does work on Pz.1c, but not as we first expected it to be.


Edited by Zuyl, 10 January 2014 - 11:55 AM.


Boomer7 #11 Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:17 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9439 battles
  • 368
  • [BM] BM
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011

Without any numbers I would say it works like this:

 

A regular gun has a chance of lets say 5% to cause engine fire.

A rapid fire gun has a decreased % so lets say 2%.

 

Deadeye adds again 3%

 

So the regular gun has then 8% and the rapidfire 5%

 

The numbers are just to illustrate the examples, I don't know them, so don't claim that are the real values.

 

 



yarsun #12 Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:02 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24325 battles
  • 349
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013

I've been driving tier 3 Pz 38 and those Pz I C were so annoying me (crew dmg, module dmg), so that i stoped playing it.

 

Been looking for some tank to play with, that would be "Pz I C proof" and i found the Pz I C nemesis - it is the soviet T-70.

Now i just look on battlefield especially for Pz I C tanks and hunt them.

Most jockeys are so focused on unloading the clip to tanks, it's almost funny to see them unloading clip after clip to me (and to their disbelief causing 0 dmg) and by the time they realize it's not a lag, nor bad luck, they die :]].

 

So to the topic, i'm pretty sure, the deadeye perk works, as any pen can cause critical dmg, it doesn't matter if you pen for 50 dmg or for 10 dmg - killed gunner is killed gunner (and doesn't matter how big the hole in his body is) ..

 



gibbet #13 Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19941 battles
  • 225
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

I did notice a difference with using deadeye on on pz1c. No figures to support it, however often track people even higher levels so it does seem to make a measurable difference.

 






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users