XVM - Why even bother?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Grand_Moff_Tano #1 Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 1764 battles
  • [BC28] BC28

OK, I'm going to whine a little bit about some of the XVM users in game.

• XVM - I know to most of you that XVM is important, at least to you, for being able to know the win rate, Battles fought and Chance if win is something that you like, this is something I'm OK about, and I'm not going to moan about this as to this is perfectly acceptable.
  • Announcing how better you are in chat compared to your team mates - OK, this is one of the things I hate, is when XVM users, in chat, starting comparing themselves with other people in the team, to be quite frank, I don't care what the win rate is of XXX person, I just want to play the game and blow **** up without you moaning about how much of a Tomato the guy next to you is.
  • Complaining about someones battle count who has a Premium Tank - This is something else, and something I've seen today, of someone moaning, who uses XVM, about a Lowe Driver who has 0K battles. Again, I couldn't give a **** how many battles he has, I don't care if he has a Lowe or not, I don't want you denouncing it in chat as if it's morally wrong! The thing that's morally wrong is your pathetic whining in chat!
  • Whining about the low chance to win - Oh, the team has a low chance to win? Well instead of moaning about it in chat and then drown yourself, why don't you get your fingers from up your posterior and actually help the team out rather than sit there moaning about it! I've seen as well and on most occasions the team actually won! So your chance to win meter is not always accurate, and the team are far more helpful than you are sitting moaning in a drowned tank!

OK that's the end of my little rant and I'll probably see you some time on the forums. Also this isn't aimed at all XVM users, only those that think they are so high and mighty compared to the rest of their team!

Pichu_Trainer

Edited by Pichu_Trainer, 11 January 2014 - 03:55 PM.

Torpedothomas #2 Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2009 battles
  • [-ST_] -ST_

• Announcing how better you are in chat compared to your team mates - OK, this is one of the things I hate, is when XVM users, in chat, starting comparing themselves with other people in the team, to be quite frank, I don't care what the win rate is of XXX person, I just want to play the game and blow **** up without you moaning about how much of a Tomato the guy next to you is.

Yep, those are really morons who are unable to use XVM properly.

XVM helps you to analyze the situation and to adapt your gameplay.

Those noobs who say: "Uhhh, not again 38% winrate" , are just shi*** mor*** who just want to flame a bit around.

Especially those people who drown themselves, because XVM calculates a low percentage of winchance. I cannot eat the quantity of food, I want to puke out when I see those idiots.

So, you are absolutely right!

Edited by Torpedothomas, 11 January 2014 - 09:11 PM.

Darth_Woras #3 Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:56 PM

Major

• Player
  • 62 battles
  • [HOI] HOI
I compare WR just to piss someone off - and it works! :D Mostly, they dont recognise to have fallen to my trollin'.

Effing_Drako #4 Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:58 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26678 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostDarth_Woras, on 11 January 2014 - 10:56 PM, said:

I compare WR just to piss someone off - and it works! :D Mostly, they dont recognise to have fallen to my trollin'.

Well that IS you speciality isnt it

Krogenator #5 Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16784 battles
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-

I personally like XVM as it gives me a rough idea of where people are going to go on the enemy team and where I will be needed.

The win% chance pr game I disabled long time ago as I won a 21% game and lost a 78% game right after,it is complete [edited].

People that use XVM and see they are on the red team vs the green/blue team and start moaning I can understand,some days if I get 5 or more of those in a row I will start to moan as well.But not every time,I know it is bad for the moral of the team and it is proven that positive encouragement of your team makes your team better,and negative remarks will make them preform worse(you can look it up).

As for people with 0k games and are in a Löwe or a T34 or any other tier 8 premium tank (and has red stats) it just means you get another person you have to do the damage for because he will rush forwards and get himself killed before he gets to fire.So I can understand that people will get frustrated,but still.More you complain the worse the team will do.

And I will also admit that if someone has boggled my mind completely I will talk about them in chat (talking about people with 30k+ games with 43% win ratio or lower) but I should not do that.

And at the end, XVM is a tool, not a autopilot.And any tool is only as good as its user and its users understanding of the tool.

_Antipathy #6 Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:31 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 651 battles
Negrep fixed.

Grand_Moff_Tano #7 Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:32 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 1764 battles
  • [BC28] BC28

View Post_Antipathy, on 12 January 2014 - 02:31 PM, said:

Negrep fixed.

Thanks, not that it really bothered me.

_Antipathy #8 Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:35 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 651 battles

View PostPichu_Trainer, on 12 January 2014 - 02:32 PM, said:

Thanks, not that it really bothered me.

It doesn't bother me either, it's just that I'm kind and generous :cool:

fallenkezef #9 Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10230 battles
  • [TALLY] TALLY

XVM gives me a 32% win chance.

Team works together and wins.

For these moments I have XVM.

keyres #10 Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:45 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 35599 battles
  • [F-T-R] F-T-R

I have removed XVM completely some time ago, after I underestimated several so called "tomatoes" and failed completely multiple times.

Now i just keep with my standard macro "XVM lies". Always ready to tell you that at the beginning of the battle :honoring:.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users