Jump to content


Great battle, but lost by a hair

T26E4

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

tankrage #1 Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:02 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 18223 battles
  • 58
  • [RED_F] RED_F
  • Member since:
    08-02-2011

I just had an awesome battle in my T26E4 but we lost by a hair.

 

But here's a question if i won that game what xp and credits would I have?

 

 

Btw: here a replay: http://wotreplays.com/site/530831#self

Attached Files

  • Attached File   shot_003.jpg   577.31K
  • Attached File   shot_004.jpg   546.15K
  • Attached File   shot_005.jpg   512.17K
  • Attached File   shot_006.jpg   696.02K

Edited by tankrage, 11 January 2014 - 04:05 PM.


joyuesp #2 Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:15 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 52167 battles
  • 7,697
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA
  • Member since:
    01-22-2012

its lame when you dont earn a single medal in these battles and you dont receive the courageous resistance bonus.

 

last time i had one of these battles a panther 1 "stole" the sniper medal with 10/10 hits and just 1 pen hit.



ArmouredBin #3 Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:17 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19303 battles
  • 865
  • [I-OU] I-OU
  • Member since:
    06-07-2011

i know your pain

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpIXZUxtq00&list=PLlWDb3hOIgcdJr2HNJG6hlAvusVUqUS_I&feature=c4-overview-vl

 

from my Type 59 game

 

I earned 183000 credits on a loss lol



John_Preston #4 Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:34 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 17436 battles
  • 6,373
  • Member since:
    10-13-2012

View Postjoyuesp, on 11 January 2014 - 04:15 PM, said:

its lame when you dont earn a single medal in these battles and you dont receive the courageous resistance bonus.

 

last time i had one of these battles a panther 1 "stole" the sniper medal with 10/10 hits and just 1 pen hit.


Yeah...first time ever i was sad about not getting any medal: http://wotreplays.co...john_preston-m6

 

I would be better if the top 3 xp earner would get the bonus, or something like that....i had many battles where i did a sh.tload of damage/spotting and got 800-900 exp on the loosing team without curageous resistance.


Edited by John_Preston, 11 January 2014 - 04:37 PM.


tankrage #5 Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:40 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 18223 battles
  • 58
  • [RED_F] RED_F
  • Member since:
    08-02-2011
Anyone know if i had won that match how much xp and credits I woudl have gotten?

ChroTal #6 Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:41 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 19190 battles
  • 1,795
  • Member since:
    10-05-2010
Tempted to negrep you for the use of hitbox skins... but didn't, well played anyhow.

tankrage #7 Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:48 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 18223 battles
  • 58
  • [RED_F] RED_F
  • Member since:
    08-02-2011

View PostChroTal, on 11 January 2014 - 04:41 PM, said:

Tempted to negrep you for the use of hitbox skins... but didn't, well played anyhow.

thanks dude !

my dad installed hitboxskins cuz he plays on my acc as well and he cant see that properly anymore :p


Edited by tankrage, 11 January 2014 - 04:48 PM.


Trent #8 Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 10516 battles
  • 2,433
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011

View Posttankrage, on 11 January 2014 - 03:40 PM, said:

Anyone know if i had won that match how much xp and credits I woudl have gotten?

 

Experience - devs commented the bonus depends on how "overwhelming" the victory was. Judging by "courageous resistance" XP bonus amounts, it's usually around 60-65%.

 

Credits - you only get an 85% bonus to credits you receive for joining the battle (which is just a small part of the total payout).



tankrage #9 Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:54 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 18223 battles
  • 58
  • [RED_F] RED_F
  • Member since:
    08-02-2011

View PostTrent, on 11 January 2014 - 05:27 PM, said:

 

Experience - devs commented the bonus depends on how "overwhelming" the victory was. Judging by "courageous resistance" XP bonus amounts, it's usually around 60-65%.

 

Credits - you only get an 85% bonus to credits you receive for joining the battle (which is just a small part of the total payout).

so in what amunt does that result (to lazy for math right now)



Trent #10 Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:21 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 10516 battles
  • 2,433
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011

Credits bonus for joining the battle depend on a vehicle (as far as I know), but as a "real life" example:

 

Battle in M3 Light

 

Credits received: 22152

Additional bonus for courageous resistance (which is same as winning): 4320.



del502150176 #11 Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:42 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22524 battles
  • 1,865
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012

View Posttankrage, on 11 January 2014 - 03:40 PM, said:

Anyone know if i had won that match how much xp and credits I woudl have gotten?

Just multiply everything with 1.5

So 
2,121 xp
180,974 cerdits



Trent #12 Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:30 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 10516 battles
  • 2,433
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011

View Postkorpakukac, on 12 January 2014 - 03:42 AM, said:

Just multiply everything with 1.5


So 
2,121 xp
180,974 cerdits

 

Not really, no - this is different from premium account bonus (see my previous posts in this thread).







Also tagged with T26E4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users