Jump to content


What tanks dont you play anymore..But wont sell?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

Danger__UXB #1 Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:26 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 9771 battles
  • 2,721
  • Member since:
    03-07-2013

Was just having a little look in my garage for mabye a little clear out of unplayed tanks which i dont 'really' play anymore for whatever reason?? ..I Cant remember the last time i played my little

Panzerjaeger1 but will never sell it...Dont ask me why?? I just think its such a fun little tank with its little 'Put Put engine and its deadly gun ( For its tier anyway??) So thats a keeper..:eyesup: Hell i can 

still remember getting a 'top gun' in it:medal:

 

Then looked at my Pz35t ....My god cant sell that as thats the tank i first learned the 'circle of death':playing:...So another 'Keeper HMMMM!!??...Im trying me best to have a clear out but not having much luck :unsure:

 

I kinda guess its like throwing a bit of your tanking 'History' away...Or am i just being silly over a few pixels??:harp:

 

Has anyone had the same problems??



TheSoulCollector #2 Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:40 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18694 battles
  • 451
  • [F-T-R] F-T-R
  • Member since:
    04-27-2012
Yes, but I am thinking of collecting tanks which gave me a pleasant experience. problem is the crew penalty, too bad we can't upgrade our tanks to semi-premium status.

DiMtopia #3 Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:51 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 14439 battles
  • 765
  • [1ADRM] 1ADRM
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013
kv-1s, i don't like it and i haven't played it in a long time. however i have it in my garage waiting for the nerf/split thing that's supposedly gonna give me an extra tank/garage. i'm not having high hopes on this happening but i'll still keep it.

Danger__UXB #4 Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:52 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 9771 battles
  • 2,721
  • Member since:
    03-07-2013

View PostTheSoulCollector, on 12 January 2014 - 01:40 AM, said:

Yes, but I am thinking of collecting tanks which gave me a pleasant experience. problem is the crew penalty, too bad we can't upgrade our tanks to semi-premium status.

I guess your right there...But i never took my low tier crews with me to the mid tiers as i thought the mid tiers gave more xp over bigger crews.. so it seemed easier to get better crews there??

 

I might be wrong tho??...Point is are their any mid or even high tiers that you wont sell??...Cummon spit it out...Everyone got a fave?? lol:blinky:



Danger__UXB #5 Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:55 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 9771 battles
  • 2,721
  • Member since:
    03-07-2013

View PostDiMtopia, on 12 January 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

kv-1s, i don't like it and i haven't played it in a long time. however i have it in my garage waiting for the nerf/split thing that's supposedly gonna give me an extra tank/garage. i'm not having high hopes on this happening but i'll still keep it.

Im one of those saddo,s that enjoy a bit of KV1S now and then...And yes you are wise to do that as it may happen....Im just enjoying it while i can now and then:izmena:



LazyJustice #6 Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:59 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 15360 battles
  • 810
  • Member since:
    01-29-2011
M7 & T-34 Loved that tanks but last few patches with new tank who beat them in mobility and DPM i gave them up

PartyTanker #7 Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:19 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 33405 battles
  • 608
  • [PARTY] PARTY
  • Member since:
    07-16-2011
T44. 1.4k games, rarely play it. Mostly in Team Battles, if they let me. It's such an amazing brawler. Also with 2.5 skillcrews (repair on third), it is just so much fun. But T54 is my favorite and T44 pays the price for it.

Danger__UXB #8 Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:32 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 9771 battles
  • 2,721
  • Member since:
    03-07-2013

View PostPartyTanker, on 12 January 2014 - 02:19 AM, said:

T44. 1.4k games, rarely play it. Mostly in Team Battles, if they let me. It's such an amazing brawler. Also with 2.5 skillcrews (repair on third), it is just so much fun. But T54 is my favorite and T44 pays the price for it.

Just starting T43 so when im finished i know where to come for T44 lessons now??:blinky:



PartyTanker #9 Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:35 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 33405 battles
  • 608
  • [PARTY] PARTY
  • Member since:
    07-16-2011
I found it was a dancing tank. Keep your frontal armor towards enemies at all time and angle left to right to left. You'll get a lot of bounces. Keep moving and don't engage from front, as your gun isn't up to it. Panther 2's were the bane in my days. But then you only had 3 tier VIII mediums.

Jigabachi #10 Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:37 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17946 battles
  • 19,296
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
ELC, my ex-favorite tank. Sadly, scouts are more or less dead now... and I don't like bushhugging for 5 minutes.

Danger__UXB #11 Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:40 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 9771 battles
  • 2,721
  • Member since:
    03-07-2013
I heared the ammorack is on the left of the tank so got advised to circle clockwise if possible??....Any thoughts sir??:smile:

cellaman7 #12 Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:41 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 34288 battles
  • 4,553
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

The only tank that I have in my garage that I dont enjoy playing is the KV1-Sport. The rest are on grind missions. Keepers are the Hellcat, T29, Matilda and My very first tank Vickers mk1.

 

I don't enjoy arty anymore. RNG is on a troll mission.



yenger #13 Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:41 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 30597 battles
  • 160
  • Member since:
    06-10-2011
my BT7, for clan racing and hide and seek =]

Danger__UXB #14 Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:43 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 9771 battles
  • 2,721
  • Member since:
    03-07-2013

View PostJigabachi, on 12 January 2014 - 02:37 AM, said:

ELC, my ex-favorite tank. Sadly, scouts are more or less dead now... and I don't like bushhugging for 5 minutes.

Ex favorite tanks are a bit like ex girlfreinds...You dont mind avoiding them but when it suits you can take her for a spin now and then??:blinky::trollface:



Banelord300 #15 Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:45 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17322 battles
  • 2,102
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011
Amx M4 as after I got back Tiger P and T29 it got no purpose anymore but I had some good times with it, but as the new French heavy line (when it comes) should go from tier 7 I think so im hoping I will get a free slot :).

Danger__UXB #16 Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:51 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 9771 battles
  • 2,721
  • Member since:
    03-07-2013

View PostBanelord300, on 12 January 2014 - 02:45 AM, said:

Amx M4 as after I got back Tiger P and T29 it got no purpose anymore but I had some good times with it, but as the new French heavy line (when it comes) should go from tier 7 I think so im hoping I will get a free slot :).

I heard no new tanks in 2014 as they putting so much time into HAVOC engine so might be a long wait for you sir...But i hope not??:smile:



Inflatable #17 Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:54 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11805 battles
  • 1,273
  • [CYW] CYW
  • Member since:
    03-15-2011
Pff, there are many.. I used to play both Tigers a lot, which I do not anymore.. But I think the most 'famous' tank collecting dust in my garage right now though is the Type-59.. There simply is no real reason for me to play it anymore as I have plenty of credits and enjoy playing with other mediums (especially the British ones) more atm..

Danger__UXB #18 Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:01 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 9771 battles
  • 2,721
  • Member since:
    03-07-2013

View PostInflatable, on 12 January 2014 - 02:54 AM, said:

Pff, there are many.. I used to play both Tigers a lot, which I do not anymore.. But I think the most 'famous' tank collecting dust in my garage right now though is the Type-59.. There simply is no real reason for me to play it anymore as I have plenty of credits and enjoy playing with other mediums (especially the British ones) more atm..

Id give you a good price for the Type as along as its not in green??:coin:....Those colours are soooooo 1980,s lol,:blinky::trollface:,,But seriously!! just got Tiger 1 and looking forward to it:izmena:



jabster #19 Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:00 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12555 battles
  • 23,669
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010
Personally I keep old tanks that I'm not going to play any more but liked at the time to remind me of some of the good tanks that I have and to save having to pay for barrack space ... which brings me nicely along to my three special tanks - I keep the VK.28.01, VK3601(H) and MT-25 to remind me to be extremely wary of spending money with WG ...

NatteFrost #20 Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:33 AM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 8131 battles
  • 2,225
  • Member since:
    08-13-2010

is7 and 261.

 

is7 is way to sci/fi looking to be sold, and 261 is there to remind me how perfect spg USED to be.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users