• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

blackbeard_teach #1 Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19914 battles

http://wotreplays.com/site/545438#team

*read if you don't want to watch.

me, in the t69, heading north under the hill in Northwest map. also having the strange(but good) AMX 75 on my side(2 auto-loaders are not a joke). we fight all the obstacle, and i lose some of my health whether the AMX didn't(won't blame him).

i went to the hill with him, and we encountered a prototype, and of course we had no chance to penetrate him without gold.

oh, but lucky us, there is a fully healthed T-34-3 tank right behind us. i asked him nicely 3 times for 40 second, but he is just slow to reply(trying to type my name)(and why the heck we have the T button?).

the AMX(who got damaged during the encounter) was  fed up with our girly conversation, and decided to rush anyhow.

however he was destroyed in the prosses, and naturally i went after him, but the t-34-3 was standing there trying to get a shot on him!!!!!(he ended up hitting me, but it was a ricochet).

however this didn't not stop the protopye and he one shot me, and guess what, the t-34-3 was using my body as a cover insisted of rushing the protype.

and i talked to him later, but he keeps saying that i was trying to tell you to rush!!!!

END OF STORY

and now, i want your opinion.

so i did a research on the t-34-3, and he is 4k with effeciny 31, the dude owns 3 tier premium, but his top is is tier 7.

and i have to honestly say this, if you want your teammates to put their tank on the line, then you should do the same.

Xensation #2 Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:20 PM

Lieutenant General

• Clan Commander
  • 15736 battles

Block Quote

~~the AMX(who got damaged during the encounter) was  fed up with our girly conversation, and decided to rush anyhow.

Block Quote

You should have let him die. End of story.

cracktrackflak #3 Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:35 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15155 battles
  • [ARRSE] ARRSE
Didn't watch the replay but, speaking as a T34-3 owner/driver, I would say that its quite common to be in a position where you cannot get a shot at an enemy, even with some moving around (e.g. if you drive up the hill at Malinkova). Often this is interpreted by nearby team-mates as "lack of support", when in fact your only option is to suicide or try and risk being a decoy.

_Gebe_ #4 Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23751 battles
  • [ENVY_] ENVY_
you will learn that this game is in fact 1vs29 (or 3vs27 if platooned). never ever make the mistake of trusting your "team mates" and always assume that they'll miss even the most basic shot. and of course that minimap is a strange concept for them.

Sickie79 #5 Posted 18 January 2014 - 07:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16073 battles
  • [-MIA-] -MIA-

View PostStandAsOne, on 18 January 2014 - 05:52 PM, said:

you will learn that this game is in fact 1vs29 (or 3vs27 if platooned). never ever make the mistake of trusting your "team mates" and always assume that they'll miss even the most basic shot. and of course that minimap is a strange concept for them.

I'm still waiting for the penny to drop on this one. Whilst staring at my dead carcass I keep finding myself saying "but why did he reverse when it's two on one?".

blackbeard_teach #6 Posted 18 January 2014 - 07:18 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19914 battles

View PostXensation, on 18 January 2014 - 09:20 PM, said:

Block Quote

~~the AMX(who got damaged during the encounter) was  fed up with our girly conversation, and decided to rush anyhow.

Block Quote

You should have let him die. End of story.

i have to disagree,  i would have done it, if 2 players with higher tier are still arguing on who goes first(which is somewhat shameful for the top players).

and come on, you are a clan commander and you wrote this.

"Clan created solely for uniting QUALITY TEAM players to play in platoons and TCs. All we require is a happy disposition, be a team player and are always striving to improve. To avoid embarrassment only apply if you fit the above criteria and have the appropriate win ratio, efficiency and DPB."

or are they lies?

and if i was part of your clan, i would nominate that AMX, because he chose a smart area and he is a team player(he was willing to move forward when i was injured).

Xensation #7 Posted 18 January 2014 - 07:36 PM

Lieutenant General

• Clan Commander
  • 15736 battles

View Postblackbeard_teach, on 18 January 2014 - 06:18 PM, said:

i have to disagree,  i would have done it, if 2 players with higher tier are still arguing on who goes first(which is somewhat shameful for the top players).

and come on, you are a clan commander and you wrote this.

"Clan created solely for uniting QUALITY TEAM players to play in platoons and TCs. All we require is a happy disposition, be a team player and are always striving to improve. To avoid embarrassment only apply if you fit the above criteria and have the appropriate win ratio, efficiency and DPB."

or are they lies?

and if i was part of your clan, i would nominate that AMX, because he chose a smart area and he is a team player(he was willing to move forward when i was injured).

Doing something stupid and getting yourself killed is not my definition of teamplay. Doing something equally stupid and trying to help when it's hopeless isn't my definition of teamplay either. Winning the battle for your team on the other hand is teamplay enough.

Also, it's about teamplay with other excellent players, not everyone everywhere.

Edited by Xensation, 18 January 2014 - 07:43 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users