Just a little naming and shaming

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Norrin_Radd #1 Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34120 battles

OK was on El Halluf in my super fast T95 and apart from a Lowe getting in our way, luckily he died early, and a Tiger I camping even when their was hardly anything left and he was needed on the other side our team played really well. So we had 1 arty a Tiger I a T28 and me left and they had 1 arty a T30 and an ISU-152 left so 3 v 3 and a Tiger. He died doing nothing, I killed the T30 after taking a shot from him and then got the arty who had been hit so was very low health. So we have me and a T28 going for an ISU with arty support, I go 1 way the T28 goes the other :ohmy:......half an hour later we get to him and I shoot, bounce.....oh well the T28 will get him, NO and I shoot again, bounce. By now I'm thinking WTF is this T28 doing? And I look at scores to see I have 5 kills, the ISU took some more health off me and then finally I killed it.

I sent a message to ChiliKick thanking him for giving me TG and the good game. It is really nice when players do nice things, but the fact he played well and used his brain was what made the game good. 

So ChiliKick shame on you for using your brain and being nice I'm sure WG would put something in place to ban you for this behaviour if their monkey wasn't busy nerfing the meds for 9.0

GemmaLou #2 Posted 18 January 2014 - 09:28 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 8113 battles
someone being decent, good for him :)

custardSPARTA #3 Posted 18 January 2014 - 09:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38962 battles
  • [SPRT] SPRT

This is why we need after battle chat enabled for a minute or two

Yes I know the great unwashed would spam it with BS but it would be worth the pain

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users