A day at the WG office

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

TheEmpireDidNothingWrong #1 Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:35 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 9586 battles

So, i'll take a break for todays lose streaks and let my imagniation fly, and you're all welcome to join me.

There plenty of examples of "Why didn't WG buff that some earlier" Or latest example the Foch 155 "Why didn't they nerf that earlier"

Doesen't really have to be buffs and nerfs but you get the point, with some of the most basic features they have taken a long time developing and release. 

That made me think what do they do at the WG office everyday then they go to work.

For me i think they start by opening up, go in and start their day with Vodka, beer or some alcohol, start the computer and eat some breakfast. When they all go to a meeting to talk money stuff, then they send some of their workers out to gather information about new tanks they can add, some goes to their office to work on the updates, and the people in the marketing department do their best to make shite look like gold.

The people in charge for the website goes in and update stuff to remind the community "We're here and we are alive" 

Then that is done. Then around launch time they go to a meeting again to plan for the great party they're gonna throw tonight. Then the rest of their workday goes on buying stuff for their party. Drugs, soda, liquid, condoms, snacks you know standard party stuff. 

Then around afternoon they close everything down and start making preparations for their party, each worker get's a dose of drugs and alcohol. So now we're reached 19:00 o' clock and party is going everybody is drunk and gone on drugs, then someone accidently hits the servers in their europhia causing the servers to go down although that doesen't always happen, then of course they gotta fix it, but doing anything while drunk and on drugs is kindda hard so that explains some of the fixes they put out that doesen't really fix anything. 

Then around 3:00 the party stops and everybody goes home (Sucky job the cleaning lady have) Then the next morning they meet, having horrible hangovers (Explains the lack of communication with the community because they're just feeling too bad to write a post) 

And that's my theory on a normal day at the WG headquarter :) 

* Just a little reminder this post is not made to offend anybody nor WG staff.

Edited by WehrmachtFTW, 22 January 2014 - 06:43 PM.

TinyViking #2 Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:14 PM

Major

• Player
  • 6989 battles

Westonbirt #3 Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18138 battles

_Antipathy #4 Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:01 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 651 battles

A day at WG's office;

Edited by _Antipathy, 22 January 2014 - 10:01 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users