Hello is Gooples with message of you . How are you

tank gooples mother birth spiritual leader

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

gooples #1 Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:21 PM

Corporal

• Clan Diplomat
  • 10313 battles

Hello - Is Gooples. I first wish all you thanks for this tank play and also have high opinions of future games. First - I not noob anymore and someone say i rate average so this is happyness for me. Second i want sometimes to play with teams in battles like the clan in the other tank game.  Third, I called problem for greeting players at begin of game as not normal in West to wish praise on mother or hope for birth of good strong sons. 

I carry on and hope shoot tank with some of you soon.

I ask you forgive me and forget me in future.

Gooples

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22291 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postgooples, on 27 January 2014 - 07:21 PM, said:

I ask you....... forget me in future.

That's going to be hard to do after reading your post.:veryhappy:

Belizarius #3 Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15025 battles
Hey Gooples

_Antipathy #4 Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 651 battles

Welkom.

I, in name of God, forgive you :trollface:

1ncompetenc3 #5 Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:34 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36867 battles
I have a hard time deciphering parts of your post, but I like your attitude. I think. :tongue:

ermo87 #6 Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:42 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 26472 battles
  • [ITCH] ITCH
Looks like a gurgle translate, but I got somewhat all warm and fuzzy inside, so I guess his meaning was kind? :smile: So Hi Gooples and Welcome!

Yag0 #7 Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:49 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 3168 battles
Gooples FTW! :smile:

nakkipeppu #8 Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:50 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 30381 battles
  • [LGGF] LGGF

Hello Gooples. Tank games of internet have long waited for your arrival, and men of Europe both East and West are interested in what it is to be, and shoot tanks like Gooples. 

Awaiting future communication. Further hello, and carry on. 

gooples #9 Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:28 PM

Corporal

• Clan Diplomat
  • 10313 battles

Thank all for replies.  I start only recent with the little level tank and now I have some level 4 and I have started kill quite a lot of people. I spend a lot of time now and my wife should be worried because I prefer the company of men instead of she.  What is the difficulty for me is that my little tank often have kv1 shoots at me and then i died in only one or two shots. If, and this very giant If, I get same tier and play then I kill quite easy. maybe I must learn and try to accept that most people i meet will want to kill me on sight.  Without further speeches or try not sounding like Stalin or churchill (or even Adolf lol) I must stop with these interruptions and further with the level. maybe one day i come in here and be proud to say you "Hello all, it gooples and I have killed so many today you wish not to be true". I one day hope.

Goodnight all and i praise on you the finest mother for birth of you future and I send spiritual leader with regards on this difficult and learning day.

Gooples

Effing_Drako #10 Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:33 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 25489 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
Nice guy you are i hope to see you on the battlefield

BravelyRanAway #11 Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:37 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22291 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postdrakozaurs, on 27 January 2014 - 10:33 PM, said:

Nice guy you are i hope to see you on the battlefield

Perhaps you should not hope to.....he appears to be very good for a ...beginner.:wink:

Effing_Drako #12 Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:43 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 25489 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostLeadbucket, on 27 January 2014 - 10:37 PM, said:

Perhaps you should not hope to.....he appears to be very good for a ...beginner.:wink:

I should add on my team

gooples #13 Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:50 PM

Corporal

• Clan Diplomat
  • 10313 battles

View PostLeadbucket, on 27 January 2014 - 11:37 PM, said:

Hey please stay now and tell me . Someone today say I not noob anymore which is why I post on thread about kv1.  You say i am good at game? Yes, this even better because I got blamed two games today and insult . It is not to be in charge of rockets to understand simple procedure. One procedure is that if you are hide then you are not in view. Second, the tank with the big gun take long to fire between shot one and two so you make simple procedure that each shot hit a enemy tank. I still play smaller level and some i shoots 5 and even 7 tank but other I am died before I even get to corner lol. This is map and reason that map is hard sometimes that slow tank have to stay behind and try catch up.  How do you find how good a player is ? did you battle me on map?  Next battle you see me , i am gooples on tank, then speak to me before and I will rmember you. 

John_Preston #14 Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:54 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 17436 battles

View Postgooples, on 27 January 2014 - 11:50 PM, said:

Hey please stay now and tell me . Someone today say I not noob anymore which is why I post on thread about kv1.  You say i am good at game? Yes, this even better because I got blamed two games today and insult . It is not to be in charge of rockets to understand simple procedure. One procedure is that if you are hide then you are not in view. Second, the tank with the big gun take long to fire between shot one and two so you make simple procedure that each shot hit a enemy tank.

It's actually very hard to understand for some people. I have no idea why is it so hard for some people to not die in the first minute of the battle.

gooples #15 Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:07 AM

Corporal

• Clan Diplomat
  • 10313 battles

View PostJohn_Preston, on 27 January 2014 - 11:54 PM, said:

It's actually very hard to understand for some people. I have no idea why is it so hard for some people to not die in the first minute of the battle.

Hello John - is Gooples here.  I like you quote. You look at problem with simple view. Anything you do must have plan, position and then execution. So 1st minute should be simple of finding position or working simple plan. Second you must talk to team to advance with protections and not drive on own and then four enemy tank shoots you and then you let team down . It in nature of man to want to hurry to the battle and be involved too soon. The best pan is always the slow plans. Otherwise we like charge of horses into cannonfire and all die for waste of time. I start to learn now that it not the enemy tank in front i worry about but it who my team mate to support me is.

nakkipeppu #16 Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:42 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 30381 battles
  • [LGGF] LGGF

Tanks are big and little. Tanks have big weapons as big they are, but even though they have big hips, they can't give birth to strong sons. And that is life of KV-1, slow big mean and strong bite. Angry players want to punch little ones because they can't perform where it matters. For a rat is small and elephant big, still no hunter of sense hangs rat heads on wall.

I like that Gooples already think in terms of tactics of many of phases. Most player of these game of numbers still think in terms of driving in circle and shooting trees. Maybe soon perhaps come days when Gooples is smart like a fox general and leads many little tanks in battle companies.

Wishing luck and glory days eagerly wait to see further development. Talk thread made my heart warm and bright morning, good days. 

BravelyRanAway #17 Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:05 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22291 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postgooples, on 27 January 2014 - 10:50 PM, said:

Yes, this even better because I got blamed two games today and insult . ........................  How do you find how good a player is ? did you battle me on map?  Next battle you see me , i am gooples on tank, then speak to me before and I will rmember you. 

Just ignore others that insult you in-game, most are looking for some one else to blame for their own poor performance. Learn to ignore insults by filtering them out with your mind and focus on any good info that appears in chat(sadly that'll be a lot of filtering:tongue:)

I can see your performance on the WoT portal page here---> http://worldoftanks.eu/community/accounts/516959503-gooples/

You haven't even played 500 battles and yet and you have plenty of 'Mastery Badges'....so you know how to shoot and your winrate is very good for a beginner......it can only get better.

Edited by Leadbucket, 28 January 2014 - 11:06 AM.

gooples #18 Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:45 PM

Corporal

• Clan Diplomat
  • 10313 battles

View Postnakkipeppu, on 28 January 2014 - 10:42 AM, said:

I like that Gooples already think in terms of tactics of many of phases. Most player of these game of numbers still think in terms of driving in circle and shooting trees. Maybe soon perhaps come days when Gooples is smart like a fox general and leads many little tanks in battle companies.

Wishing luck and glory days eagerly wait to see further development. Talk thread made my heart warm and bright morning, good days. 

Yes, you correct in that conclusion. i find this with FT tank when I can only point forwards so i hid by houses in province by camp and shoot enemy with no real problems until sometimes end of battle if other team play die. One day i will be like the fox and beat kv1.  And kv1 report back that gooples is "Ppalgan yeouga non soge seo itseupnida"

Days are closer for me and soon I have some level 5 and then big gun and hide and fun begins with stug and kv1 and the big Togill I think it called from other day (was long tank and look like limo for tank general lol)

gooples #19 Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:48 PM

Corporal

• Clan Diplomat
  • 10313 battles

View PostLeadbucket,

Just ignore others that insult one else to blame for their own poor perfo

I can see your performance on the WoT portal page here---> http://worldoftanks.eu/community/accounts/516959503-gooples/

You haven't even played 500 battles and yet and you have plenty of 'Mastery Badges'....so you know how to shoot and your winrate is very good for a beginner......it can only get better.

yes I view and see that. It is quite sad in reality as last four days i suffer quite some defeats which some part because of me but I am true to you in that I say team players have unfortunately let me down on occasions. I have play one battle and I speak true that I went to shoot tanks by railway track and after only three minutes of time I am only tank left and they have 12 tanks who are all coming for me. Where is my team gone? I think first minute they take shortcut to another map and think gooples ok fighting 15 tank alone.  But i must be expecting of this type as not every battle can win and from level 1 and level 2 i learn more in being shot and kill than from shooting 7 tanks in province.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users