The mod is in a constant developement, visit this thread often to see what's new.
- You are allowed to use my xvm config and contour icons in ANY modpack or xvm config mod. I only ask to inform me about this so I can track my mod distribution. You can make money on it as well, I do not care at all, because who cares... except for crazy people
My installer contains:
Valid for the installer v3.2.0 (order like in the installer)
15m circle mod IMG
Accurate Damage Indicator http://www.mywotmods.com/mods/other/item/3-accurate-damage-indicator
Battle Shell Cooldown Buttons http://worldoftanks.tv/downloads/misc/2479-battle-shell-cooldown-buttons-08x.html
Chat filter & antispam v2.5 http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/235204-
Chat Scrolling mod http://wgmods.com/world-of-tanks-mods/chat-scrolling-mod-wot-8-7-8-8
J1mB0's crosshair v1.36 http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/56831-
Kriegstreiber's Crosshair "Mjölnir" v2 http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/217131-
MeltyMap's MathMod http://www.curse.com/wot-mods/worldoftanks/meltymapsmathmod
Gun Constrains http://forum.worldoftanks.ru/index.php?/topic/532320-
Custom shell, consumable & module icons by arasgrandpa http://mirtankov.net/mods/10842
Info Panel mod http://www.curse.com/wot-mods/worldoftanks/info-panel
Damage Panel GambitER 0811_v2 http://forum.worldoftanks.ru/index.php?/topic/633723-
Zayaz Battleinterface 5.05 http://drongo-lab.ru/mod-boevogo-intefejsa-ot-zayaz-dlya-world-of-tanks-0-8-10
Hangar Clock http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/339368-
No Binoculars by Shtys http://wotmodsdl.com/mods/no-binoculars-wot-mod-0-8-8.html
No Camo by Artsan http://www.curse.com/wot-mods/worldoftanks/artasans_no_camo
Progress Indicator Text Mod by drhideg http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/306708-
Radial Menu + UT Announcer gen.2 http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/184767-
Received Damage Announcer by Omegaice http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/299941-
Session Statistics Exel YasenKrasen V1 http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/209229-
Session Statistics Exel Locastans http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/177899-
Tree Sway Remover http://www.curse.com/wot-mods/worldoftanks/tree-sway-remover
XVM Tank Range v1.8 by Omegaice http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/284919-
Zoom, ZoomX, NoScroll by koshnaranek http://wotmodsdl.com/mods/zoom-zoomx-noscroll-old-server-sight-mod-wot-8-8.html
the DLC (online section)
Locastans Enhanced HD Minimaps Gen.3 (map image files only) http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/95330-
Train Wagon Visibility Mod by MAS629 http://drongo-lab.ru/world-of-tanks-tanks-skins-mods-4
Gnomefeather's HRMOD http://gnomefather.blogspot.no
Gnomefeather's Engine sounds http://gnomefather.blogspot.no
Cave Garage US Army http://www.curse.com/wot-mods/worldoftanks/cave-garage-us-army
TankDay Hangar http://www.curse.com/wot-mods/worldoftanks/tankday-hangar
Hitzone skins by GoHa.ru http://www.wotdb.info/#country=mods
Aslain's XVM Mod is my own XVM configuration, that I'm developing since the release of the game (2011). It's preinstalled with my own vehicle icon contour mod, which is even one year older. The rest is just a modpack, that contains various usefull mods available for WoT.
Note: everything is configured for Full HD screen resolution (1920x1080, 1920x1200). If you have a lower resolution then I don't guarantee you will see all the elements positioned corrently. In the other words, if you have low screen resolution you might encounter overlapping. In that case you might have to edit config manualy. I cannot make it to work on all the possible resolutions.
To install this mod you are required to have the admin rights to the system, the installer needs that to install all the fonts. The automation process should detect your World of Tanks installation folder which used to be located at c:\Games\World_of_Tanks by default, but there are cases when it fails, and you have to set it manualy.
Attention: If you set a wrong destination folder, you will simply get no mods installed!
It is recommended to select the Clean Install durring first installation. It's needed to provide the best compatibility among all the mods. Please take a note that you should check as many checkboxes as possible, the nature of this installer and it's XVM section is that if you skip something or uncheck a whole tree, it's not equal to not install those things durring the process. In example, if you uncheck the whole tree of WN6 marker, it's still being installed as enabled! There is however an exception, the modpack and the DLC works differently, and if you uncheck something there, it should not be installed, nor will be installed and work transparently and act like a default WoT behaviour.
HOW TO UPDATE
The general recommended way in case you are updating my mod only is to uncheck the whole DLC section (because once you have installed something, it keeps being installed), while leave the rest unchecked. It shall remember your previous installation options. There is however an exception, if I've changed some options like in case of adding a new nor changing some switches in the components list, then you should review what would you like to install again.
In case of updating The Clean Install is not recommended, unless you encounter a problems.
THE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
The installer is placing the downloaded files in a separate folder, this feature is only for advanced users purpose. This feature will not skip downloading them again for next time. The installer is not checking if those files are in the folder, and will always re-download them again.
To uninstall you should head to the Control Panel of your windows system "Add/Remove or programs", find my mod there, and select uninstall. It will however not uninstall it entirely from the WoT folder. To do it, you have to clean up the res_mods\x, where the x is number of current WoT version. In case you have installed a sound mods from the DLC, restore the original res/audio too.
If you get no in-game XVM stats, and see a dashes only, then please don't ask on the forum why. The reason is always the communication problems with the XVM stat server, it is usually caused by it's internal problems, and in a very rare cases with your firewall or anti-viral software. This mod has nothing to do with frequency of your own stat updates.
Don't ask why my stats are not up to date, my mod and myself are not responsible for your stats. The recent common reason for an outdated stats is that WG limited the communication with XVM stat server to something like 4 users/per second, and this is the main reason for this extended period. Anyway if you are concerned about your stats, ask in the proper topic, which is not my thread.
How to download & install:
Step 2. Run my installer, set destination folder then select what you want to install:
Step 3. Launch the game and go to Settings - Game Tab - uncheck: Show vehicle tier
Note: In case of problems with download try this backup download site
- the installer will warn if you install in wrong folder
- removed Colored Tank Corpses
- removed Tank View Direction on minimap
- updated AutoEquip mod to latest version
- added new functionality "checking for a new version of the installer"
- since now the installer will automaticaly check for it's newest version available, and suggest to download
- added x60 zoom to P_MoD options
- added Shtys Minimalistic Sights 8.11 mod
- split InfoPanel into two options
- added Aslain's colored Tech-Tree and Vehicle list icons v1.0
- added new config by marvin to Radial Menu mod and it's section reworked
- added new Damage Indicator, and it's section reworked
- added Technology Hangar Euro-Ukraine
- added new xvm selection: 'Show player names on the minimap"
- added Deegie’s Sniper Sights mod remake by gkarageorgos
- added Hardscope 10 crosshair
- added optional Colored Messages to Locastans session stats
- updated P-MoD by P0LIR0ID to v0.8.11_4
- updated Kriegstreiber's Crosshair "Mjölnir" to v2.9
- added 'Enhanced zoom speed on arcade crosshair' switch
- removed elite filter in Multilined Tank Carousel's default config
- fixed Colored Messages mod by YasenKrasen
- moved Wide Border of Maps mod to the DLC section and expanded
- updated ReCo's Vertical Techtree mod to v8.4
- updated SpotMessanger mod to v13
- updated Multilined Tank Carousel[*] to an experimental v1.5
- updated Damage Indicator with a 15 sec display script
- InfoPanel mod on screen position moved slightly up
- improvements in the installation method
[*] - can be setup in the game menu (the last tab named 'Mods')
- updated YasenKrasen to v8.11.2 [WN8]
- updated Locastan's Session Stats to v8.11.5 [WN8]
- since now installing any Session Stat mod is equal to erasing it's stat cache
- added a switch for the enemy spotted markers on the players panel
- the installer should log it's actions and selected components to the installation folder now
- the superheavy icon option was removed permanently to provide the best compatibility
- the Colored Messages mod pulled out from YasenKrasen and is available as separate option in Chat mod section
- XVM updated to nightly build r3231
- updated Kriegstreiber’s engine sounds to v1.761
- updated Kriegstreiber’s gun sounds to v1.75c
- added the Enemy View Direction minimap mod
- camera position after the battleloading set to higher distance
- totaly reworked the way of installing the DLC sound mods: since now they are being installed in res_mods, and res/audio folder will be automaticaly copied there
- due to above change, it is recommended to use the clean install option, or even installing over a clean wot installation
- XVM updated to nightly build r3230
- fix to camera position after our death, when Zoom out is enabled
- Session Statistics Exel updated to 8.11.5 (brings up the wn8 macro, but it's not accurate yet, so I didn't update the configs this time)
- Kriegstreiber's Crosshair "Mjölnir" updated to v2.81
- Damagepanel Gambiter: the last hit message position tuned up
- the 6th sense icon position slightly lowered
- "Remember last zoom position" renamed to "Enable default zoom" (Enable = do not remember last zoom position; Unchecked = remember last zoom position).
- chat filter: profanity words updated
- the superheavy minimap icon brought back to the installer
- XVM updated to nightly build r3229
- fix to the afterbattle mission window
- eff armor calculator: updated vehicle data
- the 6th sense icon slightly lowered (hopefully won't stick out of the screen anymore)
- XVM updated to nightly build r3228
- updated color scale for the efficiency rating
- the 6th sense icon moved more to the upper side of screen
- XVM updated to nightly build r3226
- Session Statistics Exel updated to 8.11.3
- UT Announcer script updated (fix to a nasty bug after you get killed)
- ATAC! mod updated to v.8.11.04
- Multilined Tank Carousel can be installed with only 1 row now!
- Effective armor calculator split into two options
- clanicons DLC re-added, links updated (thanks to Titan89_NA)
- Zayaz Battleinterface config replaced with a new one
- Damagepanel Gambiter: last hit message moved to the left
- the game will remember your last selected loging server by default again
- P-MoD by P0LIR0ID updated to v0.8.11_3 (all dependencies updated as well)
- P-MoD added new option "Remember last zoom position"
- Multilined TankCarousel updated to v1.4
- ServerCross fix (removed white crosshair, J1mbo crosshair fix, Vanilla crosshair fix)
- removed the clanicons DLC (the XVM team blocked those links to download)
- the 6th sense sound fix
- XVM updated to nightly build r3223
- Koshanaranek scripts replaced with P-MoD by P0LIR0ID and will always be installed by default, no matter of what, to provide best compatibility with installer and the other mods
- MaxFarPlane mod replaced with No Fog mod by Artasan
- clanicon download links updated
- Zayaz Battleinterface config replaced with different one
- Kriegstreiber's Crosshair "Mjölnir" updated to v2.761
- FavoriteServer mod removed, and replaced with P-MoD
- Show winchances on battleresults windows enabled by default
- SuperHeavy icon option temporary removed
- the Clean Install is required!
Special thanks for the following persons, for donating and supporting my work that way:
Dragos V. S.
Jan Willem K.
If for some reasons you are listed here, and don't want to be, please let me know, and I will remove you.
Credits goes to:
- br2yd4l for the very initial icon version many years back in closed beta
- Crabtr33, Pottulaari, RyuOgi, rmxshoot for actively supporting me with new ideas and such stuff
- The XVM team for creating such amazing tool
Edited by Aslain, Today, 06:09 PM.